PDA

View Full Version : One Strong Cat!

Flar's Freyja
August 27th, 2003, 01:59 PM
Received this in my junk mail this morning from ErationalNews.com:

jenn
August 27th, 2003, 03:28 PM
And Im sure theyd have all kinds of fun doing things like that if they could. we would have our hands definately full!

Capt Wicked
August 27th, 2003, 04:16 PM
That made my day, thanks Freya! Grins are good...

Old Witch
August 27th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Was his owner stuck under the truck? and he had to pick up the truck with one great burst of adrenalin?

bluecat
August 27th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Nah, it was just a Russian Blue. They just like showing off ... LOL ...:D. I should know I had a monster one who weighed in at 25 pounds and I have a year old male RB now and an 8 week old RB kitten.

Blue

Flar's Freyja
August 28th, 2003, 02:17 AM
Was his owner stuck under the truck? and he had to pick up the truck with one great burst of adrenalin?

Nah, he was just lookin' for the cat treats........

Flar's Freyja
September 2nd, 2003, 11:34 AM
This just in - dogs have been advised to lay low and stay inside due to a recent rash of sniper attacks.........

zakzekezedd
September 2nd, 2003, 11:28 PM
heeheee..my closet doors are heavy and miserable to get open..a total fight..but the cats never seem to have any trouble opening the darned things...and I keep telling them that it just isn't cool to wear fur!

Flar's Freyja
September 3rd, 2003, 12:42 AM
heeheee..my closet doors are heavy and miserable to get open..a total fight..but the cats never seem to have any trouble opening the darned things...and I keep telling them that it just isn't cool to wear fur!

:T Can they lift guns?

Flar's Freyja
September 3rd, 2003, 01:19 PM
I probably should have started a new thread - thought this was so cute that I have to bump it up -

Look up ^ at the last pic!

IvyCeltress
September 3rd, 2003, 03:12 PM
I guess these show the dark side of catnip addiction.

These are great, thanks.

WtchyChick13
September 3rd, 2003, 04:03 PM
I forwarded on that last one (sniperkitty) to a few folks with this email message:

Subject: Dogs Beware!

A rash of sniper cats have been spotted in various neighborhoods....if you see one, you are advised to call the ASPCA as soon as possible!

The latest suspect has been photographed, however, unidentified. If you've seen this cat (or any of his gang members) please be warned--they are armed and extremely dangerous!

~~see attached~~

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Flar's Freyja
September 4th, 2003, 12:07 AM
I guess these show the dark side of catnip addiction.

These are great, thanks.

:rotfl:

Or to cat treats.......here he is again, he's just so cute, in a criminal sort of way.....

Old Witch
September 4th, 2003, 12:09 AM
Be afraid.....Be very afraid............

Flar's Freyja
September 4th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Be afraid.....Be very afraid............

:shaker:

bluecat
September 4th, 2003, 12:45 AM
That is still one of the funniest photos I have ever seen. Here's another copy of Kitty in a Box that I posted in a separate thread.

Flar's Freyja
September 7th, 2003, 02:55 AM
LOL, Blue, and again, he looks like one of our tuxedos!

I got the pic in another e-mail today with this text:

The Sun City Center Authorities have issued a warning for all Dog owners please keep their Dogs inside. A new predator has been identified. Below is the only known photo of this menace to Dogs. Please be on the lookout and contact authorities immediately if you spot him.

LadyAutumnCat
September 8th, 2003, 03:01 PM
These pics are just too funny!!!

bluecat
September 8th, 2003, 08:40 PM
I wonder if the folks at HOMELAND DEFENSE know about "Sniper Kitten?" wonder if that kitty can handle a Stinger???

Flar's Freyja
September 9th, 2003, 07:46 PM
I wonder if the folks at HOMELAND DEFENSE know about "Snioer Kitten?" wonder if that kitty can handle a Stinger???

I dunno, but Freyja did a mean bounce off Possum's belly this afternoon while I was playing with her - and then screamed at him - you had to be there...........

*wishes like mad for videocamera to capture these moments*