PDA

View Full Version : My family is tearing me apart

Sonic
August 27th, 2003, 04:36 PM
It is mainly my brother and mother that argue with each other but it seems I get dragged into it some how and I end up feeling the worses. My brother is always saying how easy I get it> I cant go into it right now but I feel like absolute crap and we just even be happy if any of you reply to this post.

la nuit est sombre mais seulement pour les gens qui ne comprend pas

LadyOak
August 27th, 2003, 05:35 PM
I am sorry you are having such a bad time now. I wish I could say more... :eyebro:
Take care of yourself!!

Fairywolf
August 27th, 2003, 09:03 PM
(((((Sonic)))))) I am soory you are going threw this. I have gone threw much the same thing. If you ever want someone to talk to PM me!!!

WynnJera
August 28th, 2003, 12:37 AM
I am sorry for your family concerns as of late .... sending energy ...

Devin
August 28th, 2003, 01:13 AM
I am sorry you are being put in the middle.

Leslie

Lunacie
August 28th, 2003, 01:18 AM
That sucks, eh? I was in a similar situation when my daughter was in high school and she and her dad would get into horrible arguments. I hate hearing people fighting and I would try to stop the argument, but nothing ever worked. Finally I had to just get up and walk out of the room whenever they would start in. It had to be up to them to work things out. I hope you can figure out a way of coping with your family, hon.

sianand_flidais
August 28th, 2003, 04:52 AM
You have my sympathies sweetie. It's hard enough when people around you are fighting without being dragged into as well. Can't even begin to count the times I was caught in the middle between my brother and pretty much any member of our family. Energy love and *hugs* on their way to you. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk.

sianand

lovemy1dane
August 28th, 2003, 09:10 AM
I am sending you energy sweetie I know how you feel my hubby and my 13 year old son fight non stop and I am always in the middle. Keep your chin up and know it won't be forever.

Toad
August 28th, 2003, 09:45 AM
Calming Energy sent...

FeatherGoblinglimmer
September 1st, 2003, 07:36 AM
I can sympathise with you, my family and i have never got on and always argued. I have some new family now( my boyfriends parents), and they make me happy every time i see them. I hope your family will brighten up and stop being so stormy, i send calming energy to your brother and family and healing energies for your ragged nerves.

Sarah***