PDA

View Full Version : finally got the puppy

lovemy1dane
August 31st, 2003, 02:25 PM
We finally got the little guy. :fprtyman2 He is soooo cute. Sorry about the typing he is sitting in my lap taking a nap.The poor thing is so used to being with someone all the time we cannot put him down for more than a few minutes without him crying. We still don't have a name, but I am sure we will find one that suits. I guess we will not be getting much sleep for a while, but it is worth it. :) :)

Eirwen Hartsock
September 13th, 2003, 12:44 AM
I know this is a bit late, but congratulations on getting a puppy! I know animals can really touch peoples lives, and I hope your new puppy gets to be with you and your family for a really long time.

Jenne
September 13th, 2003, 01:18 AM
Enjoy the little guy! ;)

WynnJera
September 13th, 2003, 11:43 AM
Enjoy the lack of sleep with the new addition to your family :)

luna rising
September 13th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Congrats!
Your previous thread was one of the first that I read when I signed up, and I cried many a tear for you. I was at the pet store at our mall today and thought of you, so I was very pleased when I logged on tonight and saw your news. I told Norman and Dorothy (my dogs) the news, and they send your new friend many tail wags and rump sniffs! :lol:

lovemy1dane
September 15th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Thanks guys! He really is a special boy(aren't they all?) So far he cries when he has to go out, even at night .And there have been very few accidents, although the name Chaos really suits him! :lol: