PDA

View Full Version : Curious Question...

Rae ShadowWolf
August 31st, 2003, 05:12 PM
Ashley has this thing with sticking her tongue out for hours on end. She'll lick her nose, then stick her tongue back into her mouth, then stick it back out again. She'll close her mouth, but that little pink tongue is still out there. Its extremely odd! Do any of your animals do this?? Or is this just a quirk that Ash has??

lovemy1dane
August 31st, 2003, 08:16 PM
my lab does that sometimes and my cat does it too although I don't know why.I always thought it was retardation. :lol:

Magick
September 12th, 2003, 11:27 AM
My Daschound Belle does that.. Its so kute she is so tiny. I also have another dashound that flips his ears back.. I guess thats his style.. he will not leave them down tho.. Haha

indigo rain
September 14th, 2003, 02:24 PM
my cat doesn't stick her tongue out but she drools... i've never had a cat that drools before...

MoonRaven
September 14th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Our cats do that if they're cleaning themselves and they get distracted. Hell even I've been known to do it if I'm thinking too hard.

What's weirder is that sometimes Loki will sit with his mouth open, like when he's been sniffing something, he won't bother to close his mouth. Though I've found if you tell him straight "Loki, close your mouth, you look silly," he usually closes it :)

zakzekezedd
September 19th, 2003, 11:15 PM
hmmm.Zedd usually sits around looking pensive with the tip of his tongue sticking out. It's sort of his I'm very happy now thing.