PDA

View Full Version : Freyja's Reiki Box - Trying Something New

Flar's Freyja
September 1st, 2003, 02:09 PM
I am still so busy that my head is spinning and am finding it increasingly difficult to respond to energy requests even though an awesome person gave me a laptop to use when I'm away from home. I've been so busy at the job where I thought I could use it that I haven't been able to get online there at all.

I keep a Reiki box on my altar with the names of those who need healing and prayer.

So - I am charging this thread with Reiki and ask that you add your names and requests - kind of like an online Reiki box. The intent is for the prayers to begin receiving Reiki energy even when I'm not here.

Flar's Freyja
September 2nd, 2003, 11:22 AM
If you'd like, you can just post the link to your Energy
Request thread, or simply your name.

Flar's Freyja
October 10th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Due to lots of other things that need my focus and attention, I'm going to have to limit my online time. I wanted everyone in need of energy to know that you are all always in my thoughts and prayers.

Hoot
October 10th, 2003, 01:06 PM
I'm experiencing tremendous pulls on my online time, too. But time spent here at MW has already been very valuable to me for so many reasons. I appreciate you and everyone who gathers here to add bits of themselves into this wonderful brew. I think we all enrich one another. And we will get together online when we can.

In the meantime, thank you, Freya and everyone, and I keep you close to my heart. Blessings!

FeatherGoblinglimmer
October 10th, 2003, 03:07 PM
Thank you Freyja. I will add my name as I am now decided on my descision and i need strength to carry it through.:) many blessings my dear.:)

Nissala
October 10th, 2003, 04:20 PM
Thank you Freya, I need as much energy as possible to get through this move. brightest blessings and may life slow down for you soon...

Pesha
October 11th, 2003, 12:43 PM
I just want to say that you are a blessed soul and thankyou for your good heart. Many blessing to you my sister Frejya.

BB
DS.

Flar's Freyja
October 11th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Ah, this is much better! I skimmed through the threads quickly but it's very nice having all the names in one place.

Reiki and the healing love of the Goddess to all of you.

nomadicdragon
October 11th, 2003, 08:18 PM
I am still trying to figure out if I can move in november or if I hae to wait till next year to move to philadelphia. I can use some extra energy to get through all this..

Flar's Freyja
October 12th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Adding all of you and Old Witch.

Lots of healing energy going out today.

Hoot
October 12th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Thanks (((Freya))) sending you some energy for keeping up with all the good things you do.

serenarian
October 13th, 2003, 05:12 AM
I always need that extra little energy kick to motivate me. This is a beautiful thread Freyja, just wanted to say that. :)

Flar's Freyja
October 16th, 2003, 11:17 PM
No time this evening to read all the threads, but I've read the titles and want you all to know you're in my heart, Reiki hands and prayers.

Flar's Freyja
October 22nd, 2003, 10:34 PM
Again - too little time and far too many threads to read! Love, healing and reiki energy to all in need.

Flar's Freyja
January 23rd, 2004, 02:49 PM
Bumping this to let you all know - I've been gone for a few days and can't possibly reply to all the threads but I've read them, and energy is being sent to all.

Calyx
January 23rd, 2004, 08:35 PM
Freyja, you are a wonderful, caring and thoughtful person. May the energies and blessings you send out return to you tenfold.

So mote it be! :hugz:

DragonsChest
January 25th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Thank you for caring about us so much! I know it will return three-fold. Blessings and healing to us all - thanks for adding my name to your box.

Prizm
January 29th, 2004, 01:44 PM
You are an amazement and a wonder as a friend! Please add TJ and I to your list. We need all the prayers and energy we can get to get him healed and beat the obstacles that keep attacking our relationship. Many blessings and good thoughts back to you, Freyja, for your kindness and caring!

~*Ginger*~
January 29th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I'd like to add my family, & I to your list, please.
Blessings to you as well, dear Freyja.
Thank you!
:smooch:

Desert_Yaqui
January 29th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Please add Freyja to the name list--this is a lovely woman who always seems to give so generously of herself without much thought to her own condtion. I deem this individual worthy and very deserving of such positive and powerful energy.

:hugz:

Lady Jade
January 29th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Please add Freyja to the name list--this is a lovely woman who always seems to give so generously of herself without much thought to her own condtion. I deem this individual worthy and very deserving of such positive and powerful energy.

May the gifts you share return to you

Teshuva3D
January 31st, 2004, 09:52 AM
May the gifts you share return to you
Indeed!!! You're a sweetheart Freyja!!!
I don't know if you know Flowers and Hope..(MW users)...but could you stick their names in your box also?? I'll not crosspost what their challenges are..but give them some Reiki too please..if you could...
And may you be Blessed by your compassion for others!!! :) :hugz: :uhhuhuh:

Flar's Freyja
January 31st, 2004, 11:10 AM
I will. Right now, I'm so busy it's basically a generic send! But you're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Flar's Freyja
January 31st, 2004, 11:11 AM

:hugz: Thanks so much! I am giving a lot of thought to that court hearing about my ticket on Monday, though :(

Hoot
January 31st, 2004, 12:55 PM
Monday the 1st? Let me know, and I'll keep you in mind, Freyja!

Edit: oops, that's the 2nd!

Teshuva3D
February 2nd, 2004, 11:46 AM
hope you're court date went okay Freyja..didn't see your post about that until now...

Flar's Freyja
February 2nd, 2004, 11:48 AM
LOL, I just thought I need to put myself in here. I'm off to the shower to get ready. It's at 1:30 but I have to go early to see the judge beforehand.

Desert_Yaqui
February 2nd, 2004, 12:03 PM
good luck today with the court thing... I will keep you in my thoughts. :hugz:

Hoot
February 2nd, 2004, 01:34 PM
Sending love and energy for strength and good outcomes for you (((Freyja))).

Lady Jade
February 4th, 2004, 01:21 PM
now that I'm sucked into the computer vortex today, what happened?