PDA

View Full Version : Helping a lonely friend

MoonRaven
September 3rd, 2003, 01:42 AM
Now I don't like to ask for things like this, but right now I feel like there's not a lot I can do to help.

A very good friend of mine recently moved from N.S. to N.B. to go to college - away from family, friends, and everything he knows. I thought he'd be ok and so did he, but he's called me twice tonight practically in tears because he's too freaked out to sleep. I feel really bad that I can't be there for him in person, because he says that he'd feel a lot better right now if he just had someone to hug (I don't think his roommate would appreciate it though, since they hardly know each other).

What I'm asking for is a little bit of.. something.. to calm him down and help him make it through the first few nights... just let him know that everything is really going to be all right... but I just don't feel I can do enough on my own.

Can anyone help him out a little? Send him a little comfort?

Thanks.

DanuMoonrunner
September 3rd, 2003, 01:50 AM
It's always hard to be away from home the first few nights. Healing and helping energy sent to your friend.

FeatherGoblinglimmer
September 3rd, 2003, 09:31 AM
I hope your friend gets through this. It can be hard to be alone in a new place.
calm and healing light on its way
Sarah***

sianand_flidais
September 3rd, 2003, 10:42 AM
Energy and strength to your friend, I'm sure once he finds his feet and makes new friends he will feel alot better.
*hugs*
sianand

Old Witch
September 3rd, 2003, 12:03 PM
Sending some for tonight........

LadyAutumnCat
September 3rd, 2003, 03:55 PM
Sending positivity and strenghth to your friend.

lovemy1dane
September 3rd, 2003, 07:47 PM
energy on it's way!!

Hope
September 3rd, 2003, 08:46 PM
Calm energy for your friend and you, and a hope of a new friend there.

love
hope

LadyOak
September 4th, 2003, 07:34 AM
Energy on its way....