PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering??

FeatherGoblinglimmer
September 4th, 2003, 08:44 AM
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone would mind sending some positive energy my way. I wouldn't ask usually but you all seemed so nice to everyone so i thought i would try. I am a little down at the minute. I don't know if it is my contraceptive injection thats causing it. I kept track for a while and it seemed that about once a month I'd get all moody and down, like PMS(PMT whatever it is) I have lost track now, cos it seemed to go for a while.I'm sorry. I know this is fairly trivial compared to the other requests that have been posted recently.

I guess my life is quite boring really. Especially compared to friends.
I stay at home ( no job, get more money not working), i go into town to shop and do things for my daughter and my b/f, spend time online which i like.Nights I spend at home with my wonderful b/f whom i love very much, which i like, but its all i do.He has offered to look after Milly if i ever want to go out and do stuff but the thing is is that i don't ave anything to do. None of my group of friends i know well goes out any more. I spend a lot of time doing housework, and when i'm not doing that i'm with my daughter. All my friends have busy lifes, working, partying etc. One of my closer friends has moved away recently, we talk online but it isn't the same. Another of my friends works pretty much all the time, and she tries hard to see all her friends but she doesn't have the time to see us all, especially with the work she does, lots of random shifts. Another is having a lot of problems with home issues at the minute, she seems to have changed a lot and i don't even know if we still have anything in common. I don't really want to ask cos she seems to be moving on in her life which io don't begrudge and i don't fit in anymore. .I look forward to doing the weekly shopping at the local supermarket( sad i know). Thats it really as far as friends are concerned. I never have been good with making friends.I'm too shy. I go and hide when i meet new people.

I hope you don't think that i am moaning about my life. I love it. I have a wonderful b/f that i want to spend the rest of my life with, and a gorgeous daughter that i love spending time with. I guess i just feel like i have turned into a bit of an old frump who doesn't go out, has no friends that i can spend regular time with.I have to plan weeks in advance if i do want to spend any time with anyone. ( Not digging if anyone i know reads this, it's just how i feel).I guess i feel a little lonely.

If you could send a few spare thoughts my way i would be grateful :heartbrea

Sarah***

menolly
September 4th, 2003, 09:09 AM
Whatever I can spare is yours, and you know that :)
(((Hugs))) :hugz:

Lunacie
September 4th, 2003, 10:08 AM
Sure, energy on it's way.

I've been reading some disturbing news about some birth control that's given as a shot. My daughter took a depo-provera shot once, just one shot, and had terrible problems as a result. We women are just guinea pigs for the medical community, eh?

WynnJera
September 4th, 2003, 03:51 PM
No energy request is even done in vain hun ... consider it done :)

FeatherGoblinglimmer
September 5th, 2003, 03:10 PM
Thank you so much. It's nice to know people care. It helped:-) although if i am honest i still don't feel gr8. I think it must be my contraceptive injection but it feels so real. It's like it's stored it up for now. I had been okay for so long. I think if i find something new to do i will be ok, but i have no idea what. I was trying to find out about mother and toddler groups but the only ones that would be any good, time wise etc aren't really that appealing to me. The people there weren't the type that i get on with.I am getting so fed up. I don't know what else to do.

MysticMama
September 5th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Sending Sarah some love! :hugz:

Prizm
September 5th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Spirit lifting energy on its way! I know exactly what you mean. You'd love to have something to do that hasn't become a daily routine (thus boring). When you get some time, think about something new you'd like to check out, or try. Something maybe someone has mentioned or you've heard about. Maybe trying something out of the ordinary might just perk you up!

FeatherGoblinglimmer
September 6th, 2003, 05:25 AM
Thats what i'm trying to think of but i can't think of anything. I was talking to Phill last night and he asked whether there was anything I always wanted to do, for a long time . There has never been anything that i wanted to do.I am in the process of fiding something and i hope it will be soon. Thank you for caring .

LadyAutumnCat
September 9th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Feather,

I know just how you feel, everything you described is how I am, only I don't have that many friends. I don't know why some of us are this way, I am not happy with my life either, I never go out, except to work (which i detest), school and shopping, but other than that nothing. My boyfriend is a social butterfly and our mutual friends don't call me anymore, they call him. I have always been easily bored at bars and clubs, so don't go, I don't know, we are just different people still attempting to find our niches. That's the only way I can explain it.

Smile and energy being sent.

Ceallach
September 9th, 2003, 06:50 PM
:hugz: This hug is full of love and energy for you during your time of need. I don't like having to ask for energy, but when I do, it is always so worth it. The warmth and vibrancy of the energy received is like nothing you can imagine. We're here for each other and that is what counts.

Brightest Blessings!

Jenne
September 9th, 2003, 07:00 PM
Energy sent, Hon. Hang in there...maybe if you ask for someone or something to be sent to you that will help relieve this feeling you are currently having, it may happen sooner and you will recognize it easier.

Hugs!

sianand_flidais
September 10th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Oh honey! I knew you were a bit down, but I never knew it was this bad. I know I've been busy lately, but that's just not a good enough excuse. You've always always made time for me when I've needed you, I can do no less now. energy and much love on it's way. I'll be down to see you tomorrow night about 5, if that's convenient for you?? We can sit and chat and share hugs, and bounce around ideas for fun stuff to do. I know how much you hate to ask for things, but just remember we all love you and your always worth making the effort for. I hope things start to get better soon, I will help you anyway I can angel.
*hugs*
sianand

FeatherGoblinglimmer
September 11th, 2003, 04:47 AM
Oh honey! I knew you were a bit down, but I never knew it was this bad. I know I've been busy lately, but that's just not a good enough excuse. You've always always made time for me when I've needed you, I can do no less now. energy and much love on it's way. I'll be down to see you tomorrow night about 5, if that's convenient for you?? We can sit and chat and share hugs, and bounce around ideas for fun stuff to do. I know how much you hate to ask for things, but just remember we all love you and your always worth making the effort for. I hope things start to get better soon, I will help you anyway I can angel.
*hugs*
sianand

I'm feeling a little better now honey. Please don't feel bad about not being around, i know you've been real busy.I must admit to still feeling like i am in a rut at the mo, and there may be something else wrong but i don't want to talk about that till i know more.5 o clocks good if you can make it. Don't worry if you can't though. My search for info on Frigg has been taking up a bit of my time recently and it has took my mind off things.Don't worry too much please.
Hugs back hun

Sarah

Hippywitch
September 11th, 2003, 07:16 AM
Lots of hugs and warm energy on their way to you!
:hugz:

I know what it's like to be in your situation and it can really get you down. Don't be ashamed to ask for help, sometimes the simple act of asking can start the blessings flowing.

Watch out for your contraception though, the injection can cause problems... I got a DVT (thrombosis) a couple of years ago from years of pill and injections...and stress! So take care honey.
:smoochypo