PDA

View Full Version : They are monsters!

jenn
September 10th, 2003, 04:10 PM
Ok just when you think,"Haha-the kids are in school, my life is easier" my cats decide to rule my home....
If my purse is left anywhere, especially opened, I can be guaranteed on seeing a fuzzy little black tail sticking out of the top, and I bet he is just trying to find out how much money I have...
we have three cockatiels in a cage hanging from the kitchen ceiling and who is not in the window standing up to peek in but Azriel....
No paper is safe from being picked up off the living room floor even after you bag it, cuz peek around the kitchen corner and the whole bag is moving...
Candy wrappers get packed off from the garbage into all areas of the home...
They knocked over two chairs in the kitchen... one gets picked up without incident, you go to reach for the other only to have a little black paw fly out from nowhere...
And just when I think "oh cute" as they both crawl into my lap to sleep, they start wrestling... AAAAAR!!!

IvyCeltress
September 10th, 2003, 04:22 PM
I guess they don't want you to feel lonely without the kids. How kind of them.

Old Witch
September 10th, 2003, 04:28 PM
You're right. They're monsters, but happy, playful, precious monsters!!

jenn
September 10th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Yeah thats my thoughts - all of the above just happening today and now I am wondering what they are plotting to do next. Could be worse, especially if they got my kids invovled...

Old Witch
September 10th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Shhhhhhhh!!!!

amathera
September 11th, 2003, 02:39 AM
Cats are the most evilly lovable things on the face of this planet. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenn
September 11th, 2003, 09:13 PM
I have five all together-inside/outside cats. Unfortunately last night my neighbor(I need to start a neighbor from heck thread) called and let me know that my eldest cat has hers so scared that they pee when they see him and Id better do something immediately so Im pretty bummed today. I love them all dearly . Hes not fixed and very territorial. I dont think keeping him inside is going to cut it cuz I tried that and he disapeers back out before I realize hes gone. Its my fault hes not fixed and the vets Ive called say hes too old . So I dont have too many options here-husband and I are going to talk about it after he gets home.But the little ones have been angels today-they must be saving up for tomorrow...