PDA

View Full Version : Nemo has died

jcldragon
September 20th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Nemo stopped eating & drinking. He was not responding to medication, and he was complaining about pain. He never was interested in being outside, but today he managed to go out my garage door. I just sat by him, until Mom insisted that he be brought inside.

We just got back from the vet's office. He is gone now from his body. He seems to be around a bit on the Spiritual Plane, and soon he will move on...

Twig
September 20th, 2003, 10:03 PM
My condolances my Brother. Losing a friend is never easy.

Twig

Flaire-FireStar
September 20th, 2003, 10:10 PM
:hugz: I'm sorry.... If you need to talk, just PM me.

amathera
September 20th, 2003, 10:38 PM
I am so very sorry. Hugs and a few tears, too.

jcldragon
September 20th, 2003, 11:10 PM
:hugz: I'm sorry.... If you need to talk, just PM me.

I didn't like losing my cat, but the guy was 16 years old. I've taken care of him for almost three years, since my Aunt Marge died. I've been a practicing Occultist since 1967. I have no trouble communicating with the dead. I've translated your post to Nemo's Spirit, and while he does appreciate your concern, he is a cat, and he just said, "ppppplllllltttttt!"

After a short vacation in the Summerlands, he will be reincarnating as a kitten.

jcldragon
September 21st, 2003, 10:10 AM
As I mentioned above, he attempted to take the Long Walk, that is when a dying cat will go away somewhere to die. The Native Peoples of America did this, too. I've considered that when my time comes, that I will simply disappear out on a desert or in the mountains.

So he was telling us, that it was time for him to die. Once he knew we finally understood this, he stuck out his tongue a tiny bit. Cats only do that to say, "I love you". He held his tongue in the tiny stuck out position, when we were at the vet's office, and when they were inserting the catheter up his arm for the injection of something similar to phenobarbitol.

Mom got to hold him at the final moment. I was in contact with his mind at death. He had been in a lot of pain from the failed kidneys. As the drug entered his system, he first felt relief, and then a fantastic rush from the drug, which he enjoyed. It was all over very quickly, and he has told me, that he wished the drug had acted a bit more slowly, since he was enjoying it.

Once he was dead, he was suprized to find himself euphoriacly outside of his body. He actually tried to re-animate his body twice, just to make sure he was dead. He seems to be around still. I heard him asking about where my Aunt Marge is, but I think she has already reincarnated. I think he will make the next transition in a few hours, after my Mom has adjusted to him being dead.