PDA

View Full Version : Dead Like Me

Bainidhe Dub
September 27th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Has anyone else seen this on Showtime? I only get to see it every once in a while but I love it! Last night's episode was the end of the season I guess - but it's supposed to be back next season. Can't wait.

MammaStar
September 27th, 2003, 10:13 AM
I keep forgetting it's on, but I do enjoy the show. I think it's very funny. Creeps ya out, but in a good way. Like "dude, is that grim reaper walking among us?" :lol:

Bainidhe Dub
September 27th, 2003, 10:36 AM
It is a bit creepy lol. I like how it shows the evolution of her family - how her mother deals with her death & her dad having the affair with the girl George basically introduced him to. That episode was just freaky. I think my favorite though was the one Mason had the problems with "importing" the drugs - it was sad, twisted & hilarious at the same time.

But Rube is my fav character - the "father" figure, & boss & friend all in one.

WynnJera
October 2nd, 2003, 11:48 AM
Hubby and I watch it .... we have it set on a timer :lol: funny concept that they have a day job and reap and round their day jobs :lol: .. we really like the show :)

WtchyChick13
October 9th, 2003, 12:54 AM
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!

The fact that they meet at a waffle house cracks me up! the episode where Rube takes over for the chef was classic!!! :D

WynterWynd
October 9th, 2003, 12:10 PM
I love this show too!:lol: The one where they all had to take aptitude test just cracked me up!:T

And Rubes line to Charlie "Your a constipater Peanut....you disturb my sh*t"......just killed me:rotfl:

Bainidhe Dub
October 9th, 2003, 12:54 PM
*grins* I just love them - It's a great show - funny, cute, serious, and sad all at the same time. And "Peanut" just cracks me up lol.

WtchyChick13
October 9th, 2003, 04:13 PM
You know, with all the resume's I've sent out lately...I'm soooooo afraid I'm going to end up at "Happy Time!" :rotfl:

Flaire-FireStar
October 9th, 2003, 10:53 PM
I think I'm missing a good show here. :(

WynterWynd
October 11th, 2003, 12:41 AM
You are missing a good show:lol:

I hope you dont end up at 'Happy Time':eek:

WtchyChick13
October 14th, 2003, 12:25 AM
I hope you dont end up at 'Happy Time':eek:

Could be worse I guess...could be yodeling at the Waffle House! :eek: