View Full Version : Research Projects

June 20th, 2001, 02:53 PM
Hey, ya'll.

How ya'll are?

I am the Research Committee Chairman for the Oklahoma Psychic Education & Research Association. I am looking for research ideas along the metaphysical/paranormal lines. Our current project is a survey re: thoughts on past lives. Any ideas will be considered; the idea-giver will, of course, receive full credit. Any research results will be published (probably in either research paper or pamphlet form) & distributed at the OPERA Psychic Fairs, held periodically in OKC.

If you don't want to put your idea in a public forum, PM or email me.

Amethyst Rose
June 20th, 2001, 03:01 PM
How about something on astral travel?

Yvonne Belisle
June 20th, 2001, 03:26 PM
How about the affects of faith on healing and health in general? Or the relation between people and their pets. Many people can sense their pets and vise versa.

Mariposa De La Luna
June 20th, 2001, 03:53 PM
Do you want us to volunteer our thoughts on past lives or do you need new topics?

Sunday's Child
June 20th, 2001, 03:54 PM
how about medical intuitives? Ever done much research on them?

June 20th, 2001, 04:44 PM
How about : "Why M & M's and not W & W's or M's & W's?"

Okay... okay... time for me to crawl back into my hole, I know.

Sunday's Child
June 20th, 2001, 04:56 PM
geeez, Eaglewolf, what was all that about?

June 20th, 2001, 05:02 PM
I think EW was thinking about the time the blonde was fired from the M&M factory for throwing out all the E's. :D

June 20th, 2001, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by SAHM
Do you want us to volunteer our thoughts on past lives or do you need new topics?

New topics, if you please.

Eaglewolf, we already tried that research project. M&M's taste incredibly like W&W's AND M&W's (or W&M's). 72% say they taste the same; 16% say they taste like chicken; 12% were undecided; one guy said "They all taste like Spam". And the green W&W's have the same effect on people as green M&M's (but we won't go into that). :cool:

June 21st, 2001, 01:28 PM

June 21st, 2001, 02:43 PM
I like M&M's I hate W&W's