PDA

View Full Version : Stumped to the stump !

NightBathen
October 2nd, 2003, 10:08 AM
I was recently thinking of binding a celestial into an animal, to create a familiar for my neophyte wife. We have no particular affinity to any certain animal however. She is a libra, born in 85,I forget which animal that was though. She currently has a red fox spirit animal following her around though . Anywhoo, I was hoping you all could share some ideas with me about wich one I should use, and why.

Thanks bunches, BB, -Jack

Old Witch
October 3rd, 2003, 03:28 PM
I'm confused. Are you talking about a real live animal or a spirit animal.....Either way, I'd say let her find an animal or let one find her...........A familiar is a personal relationship with an animal......

NightBathen
October 4th, 2003, 04:39 AM
apparently once again I am missunderstood. Forget about it

indigo rain
October 4th, 2003, 11:19 AM
s.l.... could you elaborate more on what you're talking about? sounds interesting, and we most likely know what you're talking about... just not familiar with the terminology.

Old Witch
October 5th, 2003, 06:21 PM
apparently once again I am missunderstood. Forget about it

Maybe I misunderstood you? Are you trying to..create..I can't think of a better word..... a sort of guardian for your wife. Then that isn't my idea of a familiar.......

Explain please........... :)

NightBathen
October 6th, 2003, 01:28 AM
What my brother would kindly confirm for you if he wasn't in bed with the flu right now is that he is going to summon a celestial into a dead animal and give his wife what is called a reborn. They are actually quite thankfull to be given earthly feet again and are more than happy to form a bond with an enlightened human. They stink though, I would rather work with dolls, but to each his own. It's all Cornflakes and candlewax I say, bro, you have my vote for a horse, something that big and clumsy, you know is one less thing she wont use to spy on you with. Then you wont have to make excuses to these good people about why you want her to stop.

Sylvan
October 6th, 2003, 05:22 AM
That sounds rather creepy and "Pet Semetary" to me.
Never heard of the practise, and am not sure I'd like to again.... :foh:

Old Witch
October 6th, 2003, 09:28 AM
I'd say don't do her any favors.....yuck!