PDA

View Full Version : My Pro Wrestling Character's site

Memnoch McKiln
November 19th, 2003, 03:53 PM
as some of you know, I am a pro Wrestler, and I was just wondering if there were any other wrestlers or fans here at MW.
This is my info site for my Wrestling Character
:evilway:'The Suicide King' ANARCHY" :devil:www.xanga.com/anarchy667 (http://www.xanga.com/anarchy667) if you're a fan check it out, if you're not, you should see the company I'm with next time you're near here, and decide then,,,we're really good!

Xentor
November 19th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Strong colours! Sets a mean context for your wrestling character!

I happen to like watching show wrestling, but unfortunately not much of this is aired on Dutch television. We can see the WWF shows every now and then. Talk about top athletes having fun. Is the wrestling you do similar to that?

Memnoch McKiln
November 20th, 2003, 02:28 PM
it's just like that, just on a smaller scale, but the same concept

Xentor
November 20th, 2003, 07:15 PM
it's just like that, just on a smaller scale, but the same concept
:stooges::collapse::woot:

Memnoch McKiln
December 2nd, 2003, 12:23 PM
:stooges::collapse::woot:can't forget :fpraiseyo :crazy: :shot: :fishsmack :bangyourh :bumpsmili and the groupies:yikess: lol

I'm booked in Pittsburg KS on Dec. 20th, in a 6-man tag

badkitty
December 13th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Just happened upon this, used to have a friend who was a ref on one of the smaller circuts. The shows were always fun. Keep us posted on how the career is going.

Memnoch McKiln
December 15th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Just happened upon this, used to have a friend who was a ref on one of the smaller circuts. The shows were always fun. Keep us posted on how the career is going.that's cool, my brother's girlfriend is a ref, the career is going alright, we had to cancel a show Sat. night because of weather, but I will still be in Pittsburg KS, on the 20th of Dec. at the armory