PDA

View Full Version : Triangles

Ldymorgan
July 3rd, 2001, 08:55 PM
I posted this else ware, but it was suggested to me that I come in here and ask..... :)

I have had alot of dealings with triangles. Be it in visions, dreams, or physically.

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that a knife of sorts was handed to me on a piece of black velvet. The knife was silver on the handle was made of trianlges. The traingles were connected bottom to bottom and point to point.

This is buggin me becasue I know there is a message here.
Aside from the Goddess, is there anything else the triangle can stand for? I just dont understan WHY These triangles or Triquetras are being sent to me.

It all started about 4 years ago, when I saw a necklace of a triquetra and I just had to have it. It gave me fire inside. I know that sounds nuts.... :) And then it took me 3 years to find the necklace again and purchased it. I ended up getting it from a place in Ireland! I live in the US. :crazy:

Then this dream.... Something is being shown to me, but I fear I dont have enough information. Hopefully someone can help me out here.

Thanking you in advance.

Ldy Morgan

Maggie
July 3rd, 2001, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Ldymorgan
I posted this else ware, but it was suggested to me that I come in here and ask..... :)

I have had alot of dealings with triangles. Be it in visions, dreams, or physically.

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that a knife of sorts was handed to me on a piece of black velvet. The knife was silver on the handle was made of trianlges. The traingles were connected bottom to bottom and point to point.

Aside from the Goddess, is there anything else the triangle can stand for? I just dont understan WHY These triangles or Triquetras are being sent to me.

It all started about 4 years ago, when I saw a necklace of a triquetra and I just had to have it. It gave me fire inside. I know that sounds nuts.... :) And then it took me 3 years to find the necklace again and purchased it. I ended up getting it from a place in Ireland! I live in the US. :crazy:

Then this dream.... Something is being shown to me, but I fear I dont have enough information. Hopefully someone can help me out here.

Thanking you in advance.

Ldy Morgan

One thing does come to mind is "3's".....The triad of earth, sea, and sky is considered basic to celtic paganism, or druids. You might try thinking in terms of connections to three's of something.

Regards,

Maggie

Lavender
July 4th, 2001, 02:05 AM
For me, a triangle represents the connection between the mental, physical, & spiritual state of a being. I hope you'll keep us updated on your search. It sounds fascinating!

Mairwen
July 4th, 2001, 12:48 PM
Um, Morgan. Email me. There's *giggle* something Gwyddonic I want to share with you.

Twig
July 7th, 2001, 03:39 AM
Um, Morgan. Email me. There's *giggle* something Gwyddonic I want to share with you.

No FAIR! We want to know also!:(

Mairwen
July 7th, 2001, 12:05 PM
Sorry, it's Trad related. :cool:

(I've always wanted to say that! HA!! :D)

Ldymorgan
July 7th, 2001, 05:04 PM
I have been looking on line for this "kinfe" have found similar things but, nothing exact.

I am thinking..... That this knife was givin to me and the triangles on it (which is what caught my eye) were to bring my attention to the situation. (The gift of the knife) Still trying ti figure out why I was givin this though...:confused:

None the less, oneday it will hit me like a ton of bricks.

LM

Mairwen
July 7th, 2001, 07:49 PM
Yeah, three am. Never fails! :D

Draedon
July 8th, 2001, 03:05 PM

Thanking you in advance.

Ldy Morgan

Here is my opinion:

Everything comes in threes, so threes could stand for anything, but generally we think particularly of things that are either especially powerful, good, or evil.

Silver is best for communication, so the knife represents the message, given to you discreetly (on black velvet). Rather like a King's crown is carried on a velvet pillow. The same reverence for the message is being shown as for the crown in this analogy. So you are being offered a very important message, but it is not being forced on you.

The message seems to be tied in with the necklace in your mind, and although you appear to have no logical reason for making this connection, you must trust your intuition.

So, we can assume that the necklace is either very powerful, very good, or very evil. If you're still having the dreams, maybe you've got the wrong necklace (ie not the one you originally saw) or you've got the right one but haven't worked out what to do with it.

Wear it continously until you become used to its energies, and it becomes used to yours. Communication between you and the necklace will begin to make sense to your subconcious. Meditation will also help, but wait until you are used to the necklace. Meditation can improve, but not replace or substitute, the process of familiarising yourself with a talisman/amulet/etc.

Draedon
July 8th, 2001, 03:13 PM
I have been looking on line for this "kinfe" have found similar things but, nothing exact.

I am thinking..... That this knife was givin to me and the triangles on it (which is what caught my eye) were to bring my attention to the situation. (The gift of the knife) Still trying ti figure out why I was givin this though...:confused:

None the less, oneday it will hit me like a ton of bricks.

LM

Now I'm confused. I thought you dreamt about the knife but were 'given' the necklace?

Ldymorgan
July 8th, 2001, 03:36 PM
Yes I am good at confusion :) I have the necklace. I have had the necklace for awhile, but the knife I was given in my dream, had the same triangles on it.

However what you said, got me to thinkin and you are on the same lines as me as thinking or advising that this knife was givin to me as some type of message.

So although you were confused, you did help. A lot in fact. :)

Thanks Bunches!!!!

Ldy Morgan

P.S. It may help If I can find the picture of my necklace. I had it posted on my yahoo profile or somewhere...... I will have to go back to where I purchased it and them place the picture up here and maybe it might jog some memories.