PDA

View Full Version : The Santa Thread!

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Ho ho ho! I hope all of you are having a wonderful Christmas and Yule so far! I know myself and my wife are having a wonderful time preparing to embark on our journey through the night as we deliver toys and good cheer across the land.

All of the elves are now working overtime and so in our last minute efforts we are going through the internet to many of the places that people gather to get any last minute wishes and lists. Well, I can't deny that we just enjoy talking to everyone too. The internet has made our jobs so much more fun!

So, come on folks! Get your kids in your lap. Register them on the site if you like and let them post their questions, lists, and wishes right here in this thread.

~*Ginger*~
December 6th, 2003, 08:35 PM
~*FloraCove's*~ girls say "HO HO HO"!, 'Papa Hoho'!
Sending hugs & kisses!

"S" says to tell you Momma needs a computer job.
"V" says Baby dolls will be nice!

Momma wants May to get here quick!

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 08:51 PM
~*FloraCove's*~ girls say "HO HO HO"!, 'Papa Hoho'!
Sending hugs & kisses!

"S" says to tell you Momma needs a computer job.

I will do my best! I am sure your Mom will get what she needs!

"V" says Baby dolls will be nice!

Baby dolls! Well, I am sure we can work that out!

Momma wants May to get here quick!

*Rubs his big belly* It will be here before you know it!

Trey
December 6th, 2003, 08:51 PM
dear santa this is my list i want for me ok
i need batery's for that cumputer thing you brote me along time ago.
i want a game boy for me and the only games i want is spongebob and metroid fusion and that is all i want.
i want a playstation and i want a crash bandicoot warped for my playstation and i want one of those hulk hands so i can play with it.

now my sister trinity is a baby and she doesn't no any better so i think she wants a little bite of stuff.
hokkey pokkey elmo is what she wants and she wants some cars so she won't still mine

i hope you don't get to tired and i will leave you some cookies and cheese and milk.

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 08:57 PM
i need batery's for that cumputer thing you brote me along time ago.

:D Well, sometimes I do forget things. I am sure I can bring some batteries, or at least coax your parents into buying you some.

i want a game boy for me and the only games i want is spongebob and metroid fusion and that is all i want.

Well, well...I bet we can do that one way or another.

i want a playstation and i want a crash bandicoot warped for my playstation and i want one of those hulk hands so i can play with it.

Ho ho ho! You know what...you might not get a playstation but I bet you will get these games one way or another. :D As for the Hulk hands...I will see what I can do!

now my sister trinity is a baby and she doesn't no any better so i think she wants a little bite of stuff. hokkey pokkey elmo is what she wants and she wants some cars so she won't still mine

Ha ha! Well, I dont think getting her cars will make her stop stealing your toys! I will see what I can do. I will put it on her list.

now my sister trinity is a baby and she doesn't no any better so i think she wants a little bite of stuff.
hokkey pokkey elmo is what she wants and she wants some cars so she won't still mine

i hope you don't get to tired and i will leave you some cookies and cheese and milk.

Don't forget a Mountain Dew. I love those things!

Lunacie
December 6th, 2003, 08:58 PM
Dear Santa,

I want a barbie playhouse for my barbie. And I also want a new playstation because my other one is so scratched up. And I also want more dress-up clothes.

Please bring my sister a new car so she won't steal my firetruck and she would also like some baby dress-up clothes for her and she would also like guitar elmo. That's a long list, and that's all my sister wants and I want.

Love, Kat

(Obviously I read Trey's letter to her and she copied a couple of ideas. And I typed this for her since she's still pretty slow and I would have to spell everything for her.)

edited 'cause sometimes I need someone to spell things for me too. ;)

Aine of the Fae
December 6th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Dear Santa,

Oh boy, my list, my list, my list....
Ok, there's about twenty or so Tarot decks that I want and a new Dremel and a nice flat-top trunk to store my altar tools and use as an altar and lots of wax to make my own candles and tons of essential oils. There's a few books, anything about Tarot works for me! Hmmm.... that should do it!

VelvetMirage

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 09:03 PM
C'mon folks! Post away!

mysticrayne
December 6th, 2003, 09:07 PM
This year I want the kids to get just what the need not all of what they want. I want my family to be happy and I want to fond happiness in myself.
I would like a nice warm pj's I have spent what I can on the kids and paid the bills so for me there isnt much left. But i was wondering Santa if u can this year please leave a few little things under the tree for Me this year the kids get very upset cause u dont bring me anything. I want the troops over seas to knwo we are here for them. we pray for them everynight before bed.
WEl I guess that is more then enough for us. Blessed be Santa
MysticRayne.
p.s u have to come on the deck thought that door. No chimmney here.

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Dear Santa,

I want a barbie playhouse for my barbie. And I also want a new playstation because my other one is so scratched up. And I also want more dress-up clothes.
Ho ho ho! Well, I will sure keep that in mind when I visit you this year. :)

Please bring my sister a new car so she won't steal my firetruck and she would also like some baby dress-up clothes for her and she would also like guitar elmo. That's a long list, and that's all my sister wants and I want.
Haha! Everyone wants decoys for this year! Kat, thank you for giving me the list. I have it all down in my book and I cant wait to stop by your house. You and your sister be good!

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 09:15 PM
Dear Santa,

Oh boy, my list, my list, my list....
Ok, there's about twenty or so Tarot decks that I want and a new Dremel and a nice flat-top trunk to store my altar tools and use as an altar and lots of wax to make my own candles and tons of essential oils. There's a few books, anything about Tarot works for me! Hmmm.... that should do it!

VelvetMirage
Well, that's an easy list! You be good and I will see what I can do!

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 09:18 PM
This year I want the kids to get just what the need not all of what they want. I want my family to be happy and I want to fond happiness in myself.
I would like a nice warm pj's I have spent what I can on the kids and paid the bills so for me there isnt much left. But i was wondering Santa if u can this year please leave a few little things under the tree for Me this year the kids get very upset cause u dont bring me anything. I want the troops over seas to knwo we are here for them. we pray for them everynight before bed.
WEl I guess that is more then enough for us. Blessed be Santa
MysticRayne.
p.s u have to come on the deck thought that door. No chimmney here.
Thanks for letting me know about the chimney. I didnt have that marked on your house profile. Its so embarassing when I come crashing through the roof, too!

Well, you have definitely been good so you deserve something underneath the tree as well. After all, in order for the kids to be truly happy....you have to be happy as well.

And the troops. I assume you mean the American and allied forces over seas and all the other everywhere else. I sure dont forget them on my journeys and I know that they will be happy knowing that you are thinking of them.

Semele
December 6th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Well Santa, all I really want is for this baby to be born safely and quickly. Well and maybe a bottle of my favorite perfume..you should remember the kind I like because I ask for it every year.

Please remember to send some special cheer to all the wonderful members of this community. It need not be in the form of a physical present. Sometimes a little something special is all they need..you know what to do. Help them all feel loved and feel the joy and love this season. Give Mrs. Clause our love and spoil her rotten!

shamannathwife Tasha
December 6th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Dear Santa
all i want for Christmas/yule is for my friend Mysticrayne and her kids to have a wonderful and safe Christmas/yule. For me i don't ask for nothing for my self.

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 09:57 PM
Well Santa, all I really want is for this baby to be born safely and quickly. Well and maybe a bottle of my favorite perfume..you should remember the kind I like because I ask for it every year.
I remember! And dont worry about the baby. Everything will work out just fine.

Please remember to send some special cheer to all the wonderful members of this community. It need not be in the form of a physical present. Sometimes a little something special is all they need..you know what to do. Help them all feel loved and feel the joy and love this season.
I am spreading the love...all they need to do is catch it. :D

Give Mrs. Clause our love and spoil her rotten!
Always!

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 09:58 PM
Dear Santa
all i want for Christmas/yule is for my friend Mysticrayne and her kids to have a wonderful and safe Christmas/yule. For me i don't ask for nothing for my self.
How very selfless of you. I will sure keep them in my thoughts and do what I can to make it a wonderful holiday.

Mindflayer
December 6th, 2003, 10:17 PM
may I have a Tank? :D

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 10:18 PM
may I have a Tank? :D
What kind of Tank!?

Mindflayer
December 6th, 2003, 10:20 PM
I really big and green one, the kind that can crush a VW Bug like a soda can ;)

Biinasu
December 6th, 2003, 10:31 PM
I'm a materialistic person by nature, so I'm sorry I can't come up with some profound list, but I can tell you what I really really want, some things material, some things not.

I really want to be able to tell the person that I care for that I'm not joking about it, and perfabbly have them tell them it's serious on their part too. But that really is a wish, isn't it?

I'd like a new journal, to write the things I'm just now realizing I shouldn't tell people down in, and maybe some new pens to do so with.

I'd like to be able to go to our family's Christmas party without my crying, for once, and maybe even have them talk to me like I'm still a part of the family? That'd be great. I miss my cousins.

I'd like the people at the Social Security office to at least call us back if they're not going to fix the problems they've made about my mother getting her money, so that she can stop crying.

A new computer would be good too - a laptop? Sony Vaio? Just suggesting..this one is running out of space quickly. I suppose my constant downloading of Inu-Yasha doesn't help . . .

I want FRUiTS magazines, the FRUiTS book, and some of the Gothic and Lolita Bibles, or at least someone to teach me to sew, so that I can get some inspiration for my newfound love of Japanese Street Fashion.

I'd like for my father to at least try to talk to us, and maybe even without us contacting him first. We sent his mom a Christmas card, and maybe he'll see it?

I want Josh (my brother, in case you've forgotten, I doubt he's been on the good kid list for awhile), to have a happy Christmas, since he doesn't seem to want to get involved in making sure he gets one - I don't want him to be disappointed on Christmas morning.

I'd really like a baby. Think you can manage that one? Eh, that's okay, I'll wait until I can do it myself.

But, if all else fails, my birthday is nineteen days after Christmas day (I think, if I'm wrong, I'd also like help with math) and let's hope I'll be happy by then.

Because that's what I really want. I'd like to be happy.

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 10:40 PM
I really big and green one, the kind that can crush a VW Bug like a soda can ;)
Volunteer for the army! :D

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 10:43 PM
Because that's what I really want. I'd like to be happy.
Well, I have all of that down...but I have to say. This one is all you. Happiness comes from within and I really cant give that to you. I will let you in on a secret though. Everyone can be happy...if they would let themselves be so.

Have a wonderful holiday and birthday.

Mindflayer
December 6th, 2003, 10:44 PM
awwww...but that requires effort and physical activity...

oh well, I guess you could just make it snow in florida...

or, give me a candy cane ;)

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 10:45 PM
awwww...but that requires effort and physical activity...

oh well, I guess you could just make it snow in florida...

or, give me a candy cane ;)
Snow in Florida! I guess I could put some of the snow we have here in a bag and drop it on your head on the way through your town! :p

~*Ginger*~
December 6th, 2003, 10:50 PM
LOL!
:dancy:

Mindflayer
December 6th, 2003, 10:50 PM
sweet!

I've never seen snow :D

Flaire-FireStar
December 6th, 2003, 10:58 PM
Hi Santa! :wave:

I'd like a pony, and a dolly, and..and..and...

Seriously... I'd like the full version of PSP8. :lol:
And a digi-cam.

OH! And a job. :p

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Hi Santa! :wave:

I'd like a pony, and a dolly, and..and..and...

Seriously... I'd like the full version of PSP8. :lol:
And a digi-cam.

OH! And a job. :p
Hmm. Well, how about we work on getting you a job then you can buy the cam and software yourself! Ho ho ho ho!

mol
December 6th, 2003, 11:23 PM
Well, I have everything I want! For Christmas I want my new little girl and my family to be very happy!

door
December 6th, 2003, 11:33 PM
Dear Santa,
I would like my best friend to be happy and find the love he deserves. I would also like to be free of this cancer.

BB,
door

DebLipp
December 6th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Dear Santa:

First and foremost, I very much want and need a job as a technical writer.

Second, by Yule I would ever so much like to be able to bend my left knee 90 degrees (I'm at 50 now).

Also, and related to the bending thing, I would VERY VERY VERY much like to be able to drive again as soon as possible. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.

Finally (for myself) I very much want an agent for my James Bond Fan Book. I long for this!

And Santa, because I am unemployed and disabled (temporarily in both cases), this year, for the first time in probably 20 years, I cannot shop for my whole family. Normally, I shop for the parents, step-parents, sisters, brothers, sisters-in-law, step-sisters, nieces, and nephews, as well as my ex-husband and my boyfriend. This year I am shopping only for my son. So please, Santa, make sure that every one in my family gets something they really want.

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Well, I have everything I want! For Christmas I want my new little girl and my family to be very happy!
You shall have a happy Christmas!

Violet Moonstar
December 6th, 2003, 11:55 PM
This year, Santa all I want is to be able to afford to buy my son a present. We have been so broke this year we can bearly even aford food and all I want is to be able to buy him a present that he would enjoy, to bring him a little piece of joy over the holidays. If it's not too much as well we would like some food in the house. I really hope Santa can help us out. Tell Mrs Claus that she is a lucky girl in this day and age to still be married to such a wonderful man. Happy Yule to all!

Santa
December 6th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Dear Santa,
I would like my best friend to be happy and find the love he deserves. I would also like to be free of this cancer.

BB,
door
With a loving friend like you I know he will someday find love. I am sure of it!

As far as the cancer goes, while I am not known as a healer I can send you the magic of joy which is the best healer of all!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 12:01 AM
First and foremost, I very much want and need a job as a technical writer.

Might be beyond my scope! But, I will sure try to do what I can. :)

Second, by Yule I would ever so much like to be able to bend my left knee 90 degrees (I'm at 50 now).
As I said before. I am no healer. But, joy is the best healer and I can send you some of that!

Also, and related to the bending thing, I would VERY VERY VERY much like to be able to drive again as soon as possible. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.
Ho ho ho! Well, see my previous comment!

Finally (for myself) I very much want an agent for my James Bond Fan Book. I long for this!
It's in the works.

And Santa, because I am unemployed and disabled (temporarily in both cases), this year, for the first time in probably 20 years, I cannot shop for my whole family. Normally, I shop for the parents, step-parents, sisters, brothers, sisters-in-law, step-sisters, nieces, and nephews, as well as my ex-husband and my boyfriend. This year I am shopping only for my son. So please, Santa, make sure that every one in my family gets something they really want.

I promise!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 12:03 AM
This year, Santa all I want is to be able to afford to buy my son a present. We have been so broke this year we can bearly even aford food and all I want is to be able to buy him a present that he would enjoy, to bring him a little piece of joy over the holidays. If it's not too much as well we would like some food in the house. I really hope Santa can help us out. Tell Mrs Claus that she is a lucky girl in this day and age to still be married to such a wonderful man. Happy Yule to all!
My sweet child I will do what I can. You know I will. You just remember this...

Go to your child and wrap your arms around him and tell him how much you love him. Look at his face and know that even when we dont have material joy...that is not the only joy left in this world. Real joy comes from love. And you already have that.

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 12:04 AM
For those that have touched my karma I am sincerely touched. I certainly love every one of you!

Sowelu
December 7th, 2003, 12:18 AM
*crawls up on Santa's lap*

Santa, I have 3 wishes for Yule/Christmas.
One, I wish for my husband to stop smoking. What's that Santa? Why YES Santa I AM married. Naughty Santa now you STOP that.lol:lol:
Oh, number 2, I wish for my children to be in good health, to be happy and healthy!
And third...I wish that we always have a roof over our heads and food to feed my family on the table.....and Peace!:)

Makahilahila
December 7th, 2003, 12:33 AM
Dear Santa Claus,

I wish for a
Final Fantasy 10-2 guide book,
Dark Cloud 2 guide book,
a Play Station 2 machine,
Dark Cloud 2,
PS2 Final Fantasy 10,
PS2 Final Fantasy 10-2,
PS2 Enter the Matrix,
PS2 memory card,
and a Chess Set.

Thank you :thumbsup:
David (age 10)
Snohomish, Washington

Makahilahila
December 7th, 2003, 12:39 AM
Hi Santa!

I want a Maisy doll. You have a beard. I like snow. Bye bye.

Thank you Santa Claus!

:elf:Heather (age 3)
Snohomish, Washington

Makahilahila
December 7th, 2003, 12:48 AM
Dear Santa,:floating:

I would like Easy Bake Oven recipes for all the different snacks and a bunch of mix packages for my oven. I would also like a wire sphere puzzle and other logic puzzles and toys. That's it.

May the Great Spirit be with you on your long trip Christmas Eve.

Blessed Be, :broomride
Johanna (age 12)
Snohomish, Washington
:colorful:

Autumn
December 7th, 2003, 12:54 AM
Dear Santa:

We seem to be well fixed this year but I want my friend Equisspirit and her family to have a bountiful and Merry Yule because finances have been a bit tight for them...More Pokemon videos for the kids, warm clothes and books too, a DVD player and send them a safe and reliable car that they can afford to buy... Thank you!

Heather416
December 7th, 2003, 01:05 AM
The only thing I want for Christmas is for my kids to have one. My fiancee lost his job and we are really low on money and have bills about to be shutoff. Nobody seems to be hiring so thats my wish, just for something to happen so that my 2 year old and 1 year old can have a christmas.

Grey_Bear
December 7th, 2003, 01:06 AM
Dear st Nick
All I want for yule is for my wife and kids to be happy an healty, and to be happy in there lives...........

p.s. a new H/D motorcycle would be nics :smoke:

mistymoon
December 7th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Santa, what I want for christmas is to have the love of my life with me and not out at sea. If you can't do that one then I guess just give him something to remind him that I love him.... BB

WynnJera
December 7th, 2003, 03:12 AM
Dear Santa ....

I would Love for someone to give my Husband the gift of life by signing their organ donor card this Yuletide season ... a gift with no cost but with an abundance of meaning for my family .... My hubby needs a Heart and SOON ... we are coming up in 2 years of heart failure and he has had chest pains the past few days ... I am sorry Santa ... I am not ready to let go of him yet .... so please in your travels this year ... encourage all those you can to give the best gift that they can this holiday season ... the gift of life by signing their organ donor card ...

2nd ... Please keep my Dad as comfortable as possible until he is taken from me by his Cancer ... I just do not want him to suffer too much ...

Last but not least Santa May I please have the 2004 Season's of a Witch Day planner as my memory is not the best at the best of times and with Jason's health going down and now my Dad's my E and Sz'ers is really acting up ... I need a great day planner to keep all my appt's straight in .....

Thx for your time Santa ... Hugs to the Mrs ...

CleftOfLight
December 7th, 2003, 06:43 AM
Dear santa,
First off I would like to know if you know BELFANA,I have always wonderd that.
well there are somethings I want that I cant post I assume you know what I am talkng about santa.
I would also like every spawn comic book,every blind guardian and rhapsody cds.I would like to be able to walk on water.Do you think I could ride with you in your sleigh.
and if you could,give a lump of coal to this kid nicolus I know he's been very very bad this year.
Thank you

Waterstorm
December 7th, 2003, 08:15 AM
Woah! Heya Santa! *hugs*
For Christmas, I would like my cousin to be cured from her cancer.....She's so young, and doesn't deserve to lose her sight yet.
Also, I would be so grateful if I could get a couple of Wiccan beginners books.... They have a lack of them where I live XD And I would be so glad if you could make it so that my family has a prosperous year.
Thank you so much ^_^ We appreciate your hard work to please us. Blessed be! (And tell Mrs. Santa I said hi ^_^)

Curious_C
December 7th, 2003, 08:31 AM
I have been a great believer that if there is anything going wrong in my life I'll sort it out one way or another. I having trouble this time.
I have rent arrears, can't find a permenant job. Aaarrgghh!
No matter what I try, I can't sort things out.
Anyway, now I'm asking. I don't want anything major, just a little windfall to pay off my arrears and a new job in the new year that will start my career so that I'm never in this position again.:bangyourh

Thanks for listening to my moaning.

Hope everyone haas a great Christamas and a memorable New Year. :reindeer:

Xentor
December 7th, 2003, 09:31 AM
Dear Santa,

I want my sister and mother to be able to sell their second houses, so they don't pay double mortgage bills. And I want you to hold any gifts you had in store for me, and in their place give my parents and my sister and her family anything they need.

Xentor

Sylv
December 7th, 2003, 09:45 AM
*waves* Hi Santa! And Mrs. Claus! And the elves and reindeer!
Let's see....as you well know, I never need to ask you for much because my parents get me way too many gifts as it is. I'm not that much of a material girl you know! So I guess if you could maybe leave a note for them letting them know that I'm a big girl now and don't need tons of gifts for a happy holiday, that'd be awesome. I'll give you three types of cookies if you do!
That being said, there is one thing that I'd like that I haven't been able to find and neither can my parents. *drum roll* The perfect red lipstick. You know, the kind that goes with your little black dress, collared white shirt, and everything in between? Well, maybe Mrs. Claus has a better idea of what I'm talking about. :p So that's all I want-thanks a bunch. :)

P.S.-As usual I'll be leaving carrots and water for the reindeer. Would they like anything else? And save some of those cookies for the elves-I'll frost the ones for them in green. Don't cheat-you're the spirit of giving! :D

Mystic_Magician
December 7th, 2003, 10:56 AM
Dear Santa,

I want a fireman house. I want mario party 3. I want madden ice hockey 3.
I want a remote control airplane. I want super mario.
I want a battery for my remote control truck. I want three books about Santa.
I want a remote control bulldozer. I want a smilie face sign in my yard.
I want a marble track. I want a medieval castle set.

:bouncybob

Xentor
December 7th, 2003, 10:59 AM
Welcome to Mystic Wicks, Mystic_Magician!

Bainidhe Dub
December 7th, 2003, 11:20 AM
Well, Santa, there's not much I need for Christmas. We got the house we needed. I would very much like to see my family safely get here for the holidays, as they're traveling the day after Christmas.

I would also like for all the families everywhere to be safe and happy this year, as well as our soldiers. Please take what presents you'd give me and give them to someone who needs them much more than I do - and remind those who can spare the change that the Salvation Army has their bell ringers in most stores this time of year. And I hope all MW'ers have happy holidays with their families and friends, and that everyone can find a job that's perfect for them.

And please remind parents that puppies and kitties aren't the best presents for kids during the holidays - so many of them end up in shelters, adding to the over crowding problem. I'm sure there are sweet older pets just waiting for a home & family to love them for Christmas.

Thank you Santa :)
Luv, Phoenix, Spook, Custard, Tessa, Tubby, Spike, Rascal, Merlin, Tigger & family.

Flar's Freyja
December 7th, 2003, 01:07 PM
Well, Santa, last year was pretty good in at least one way - I finally got the man of my dreams. And someone's going to publish me - thanks for that one as well. But otherwise it's been a pretty rough year and I'm going to get a bit demanding here - this is the child that's gonna pull your beard and stomp on your toe on the way out.......

I want that man to be healthy and happy. For him to be healthy and happy, I have to be healthy and happy. So, I want work that I enjoy and doesn't affect my own health and that makes me happy and pays the bills. I do not think that this is too much to ask. I want to stop having to worry about money. I want to have days when I get out of bed feeling good enough to do my part in achieving these things.

I want a car that runs well and keeps me safe - and I want everyone who has to drive on that evil road to have the same. Could you please have your reindeer have a talk with all of those poor silly deer and tell them to stop trying to run across that highway when cars are coming? Could you also get onto those county people and have them put some money into that road, like a lowered speed limit, lights and guard rails? Oh, and some shoulder where possible would be good.

I want my sons to be safe, happy and healthy. I want my white trash family to get their act together.

I want the war to stop. I want people to care about each other. I want people to be tolerant of all religions, cultures, lifestyles and races. I want poverty to go away forever.

I want my hair to grow, dental work and health insurance. I want a doctor to listen to me and resolve my health problems. I want Flar's parents to be blessed in every way and have an easier life. They deserve it.

Blessed Be, and be careful on Higway 82.

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:36 PM
*crawls up on Santa's lap*

Santa, I have 3 wishes for Yule/Christmas.
One, I wish for my husband to stop smoking. What's that Santa? Why YES Santa I AM married. Naughty Santa now you STOP that.lol:lol:
Oh, number 2, I wish for my children to be in good health, to be happy and healthy!
And third...I wish that we always have a roof over our heads and food to feed my family on the table.....and Peace!:)
I am not doing anything! I am a happily married man! :)

Smoking is a toughy. It is ultimately up to the person but I am sure we can make him a much happier guy which will help the process.

As for the rest....well...I will certainly send some magic and joy your way to make all of your holiday wishes come true!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Dear Santa Claus,

I wish for a
Final Fantasy 10-2 guide book,
Dark Cloud 2 guide book,
a Play Station 2 machine,
Dark Cloud 2,
PS2 Final Fantasy 10,
PS2 Final Fantasy 10-2,
PS2 Enter the Matrix,
PS2 memory card,
and a Chess Set.

Thank you :thumbsup:
David (age 10)
Snohomish, Washington
Ho ho ho! Well, hello David! I see that you have been pretty good this year so I will do what I can to come through for you. Everyone wants a PS2 or an Xbox this year! :)

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Hi Santa!

I want a Maisy doll. You have a beard. I like snow. Bye bye.

Thank you Santa Claus!

:elf:Heather (age 3)
Snohomish, Washington
A little doll for a little doll! I am sure we can manage something. You have a good holiday sweetheart!

Ahautenites
December 7th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Dear Santa ~

**hugs** I pretty much got what I really wanted for Christmas already: I get to be home with my parents and my brother and my fur and feather children for Christmas. When I got back to CO from MA in June after my brother's graduation, I wasn't sure when I would ever see my family again. I'm glad I decided to move when I did because I got to spend Thanksgiving with them, and now I'll get to be here for the annual Christmas party and for Christmas Day and New Year's, too. My family drives me absolutely nuts sometimes, but I love them dearly and I'm very glad I get to be with them for the holidays.

I suppose I could be self-indulgent and ask for the pretty silver chain with the diamond and sapphire heart pendant for Christmas (which I'll wear for a month and then set aside because I'm just not much of a jewelry-wearing person), or else the list of video tapes that I know I'd enjoy (until I can perform them all by heart), or else still more books (to go along with the other 30 on my shelves that I still haven't had a chance to read through for a first time yet). And I could ask for the same thing I asked for and received last year (a job.... even though the job I got wasn't exactly what I wanted, though it *was* what I needed at the time), but I think I'd rather ask for something else and get the other stuff on my own.

What I want is to find something, be it a job, a hobby, or a calling, where I will enjoy myself and feel fulfilled and do something that really MATTERS to me and to the world.

**pauses** Hey, Santa? You try your best to give us all the things we ask for, but.... What do *you* want for this holiday season?

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:42 PM
Dear Santa,:floating:

I would like Easy Bake Oven recipes for all the different snacks and a bunch of mix packages for my oven. I would also like a wire sphere puzzle and other logic puzzles and toys. That's it.

May the Great Spirit be with you on your long trip Christmas Eve.

Blessed Be, :broomride
Johanna (age 12)
Snohomish, Washington

Johanna, well...its good to hear from you! I am sure we can figure out something along those lines for you this Christmas. You be good and dont worry about me on my trip. Rudolph watches out for all of us!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Dear Santa:

We seem to be well fixed this year but I want my friend Equisspirit and her family to have a bountiful and Merry Yule because finances have been a bit tight for them...More Pokemon videos for the kids, warm clothes and books too, a DVD player and send them a safe and reliable car that they can afford to buy... Thank you!

I will sure do what I can! You all take care and a MERRY yule!

Sowelu
December 7th, 2003, 03:44 PM
I am not doing anything! I am a happily married man! :)

Smoking is a toughy. It is ultimately up to the person but I am sure we can make him a much happier guy which will help the process.

As for the rest....well...I will certainly send some magic and joy your way to make all of your holiday wishes come true!
**Hugz**(((Santa))):hugz: Thank You!:)

FaeFollower
December 7th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Hi there Santa,

First, I have to apologize for not sending you the annual October Christmas List in the last few years. Terribly sorry! :( Well, you know my parents buy me way too much stuff every year, so I won't mind terribly if you don't get me anything. But if you could please do your mind-reading thing and figure out what my sister wants? All she ever says when we ask her is for someone to pay off her student loans and car insurance, so no one knows what to get her. I am just going to buy her some books, but I don't know if she'll like them. So, if it's not too much trouble could you bring Lauren something she really wants? Oh, and make sure she has a good time at Nick's dance. (Hey, her boyfriend's name is just like yours!) And say hi to Mrs Claus for me.

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:47 PM
The only thing I want for Christmas is for my kids to have one. My fiancee lost his job and we are really low on money and have bills about to be shutoff. Nobody seems to be hiring so thats my wish, just for something to happen so that my 2 year old and 1 year old can have a christmas.
I have said it before and I will say it again.

Go to your kids and put your arms around them. Tell them how much you love them. No amount of money can provide this gift and it is the greatest gift of all. It always has been.

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:49 PM
Dear st Nick
All I want for yule is for my wife and kids to be happy an healty, and to be happy in there lives...........

p.s. a new H/D motorcycle would be nics :smoke:
Mrs. Claus wont even let me have a Harley. *stomps foot*

I am sure that your wife and kids will have a wondeful yule!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:49 PM
Santa, what I want for christmas is to have the love of my life with me and not out at sea. If you can't do that one then I guess just give him something to remind him that I love him.... BB
Well, I dont think he needs any reminder of how much you love him. :D

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Dear Santa ....

I would Love for someone to give my Husband the gift of life by signing their organ donor card this Yuletide season ... a gift with no cost but with an abundance of meaning for my family .... My hubby needs a Heart and SOON ... we are coming up in 2 years of heart failure and he has had chest pains the past few days ... I am sorry Santa ... I am not ready to let go of him yet .... so please in your travels this year ... encourage all those you can to give the best gift that they can this holiday season ... the gift of life by signing their organ donor card ...

2nd ... Please keep my Dad as comfortable as possible until he is taken from me by his Cancer ... I just do not want him to suffer too much ...

Last but not least Santa May I please have the 2004 Season's of a Witch Day planner as my memory is not the best at the best of times and with Jason's health going down and now my Dad's my E and Sz'ers is really acting up ... I need a great day planner to keep all my appt's straight in .....

Thx for your time Santa ... Hugs to the Mrs ...
I just signed my card for you, my dear.

So many awful things to deal with I would just like to remind you of one thing. Love. Love cannot be taken away. Flesh, material things, and the like can all be taken from you....but love....love remains. It is the gift that stays with you and your family, always. Even in times like this.

May the spirit of Christmas touch you and your family.

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Dear santa,
First off I would like to know if you know BELFANA,I have always wonderd that.
well there are somethings I want that I cant post I assume you know what I am talkng about santa.
I would also like every spawn comic book,every blind guardian and rhapsody cds.I would like to be able to walk on water.Do you think I could ride with you in your sleigh.
and if you could,give a lump of coal to this kid nicolus I know he's been very very bad this year.
Thank you
Ho ho ho! Well, as a matter of fact I do know that old girl. We are in the same kind of business after all. :)

I have all that down on your list, unfortunately the insurance on my sleigh does not cover any passengers and well, I cant even walk on water. I sink as soon as step a foot in. ;)

A lump of coal for nicolus! Well, wishing that is not very nice!! Maybe I need to put another mark by your name. ;)

Have a merry holiday!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Woah! Heya Santa! *hugs*
For Christmas, I would like my cousin to be cured from her cancer.....She's so young, and doesn't deserve to lose her sight yet.
Also, I would be so grateful if I could get a couple of Wiccan beginners books.... They have a lack of them where I live XD And I would be so glad if you could make it so that my family has a prosperous year.
Thank you so much ^_^ We appreciate your hard work to please us. Blessed be! (And tell Mrs. Santa I said hi ^_^)
Mrs. Clause returns the greeting, my dear.

I have everything written on your list. As for your cousin, the poor dear, you make sure and give her a big hug and kiss and tell her how much you care. Love can sometimes be the best healer.

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 03:59 PM
I have been a great believer that if there is anything going wrong in my life I'll sort it out one way or another. I having trouble this time.
I have rent arrears, can't find a permenant job. Aaarrgghh!
No matter what I try, I can't sort things out.
Anyway, now I'm asking. I don't want anything major, just a little windfall to pay off my arrears and a new job in the new year that will start my career so that I'm never in this position again.:bangyourh

Thanks for listening to my moaning.

Hope everyone haas a great Christamas and a memorable New Year. :reindeer:
Well, just because you are having trouble doesnt mean you will not sort it! Its always darkest before the dawn and i can see good things coming your way. You have a merry holiday!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 04:00 PM
Dear Santa,

I want my sister and mother to be able to sell their second houses, so they don't pay double mortgage bills. And I want you to hold any gifts you had in store for me, and in their place give my parents and my sister and her family anything they need.

Xentor
You are a wonderful person. And with your family in your thoughts I know that good things will be coming their way.

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 04:04 PM
*waves* Hi Santa! And Mrs. Claus! And the elves and reindeer!
Let's see....as you well know, I never need to ask you for much because my parents get me way too many gifts as it is. I'm not that much of a material girl you know! So I guess if you could maybe leave a note for them letting them know that I'm a big girl now and don't need tons of gifts for a happy holiday, that'd be awesome. I'll give you three types of cookies if you do!
That being said, there is one thing that I'd like that I haven't been able to find and neither can my parents. *drum roll* The perfect red lipstick. You know, the kind that goes with your little black dress, collared white shirt, and everything in between? Well, maybe Mrs. Claus has a better idea of what I'm talking about. :p So that's all I want-thanks a bunch. :)

P.S.-As usual I'll be leaving carrots and water for the reindeer. Would they like anything else? And save some of those cookies for the elves-I'll frost the ones for them in green. Don't cheat-you're the spirit of giving! :D
Ho ho ho! Well, I cant pass up three kinds of cookies, but I also cant supress a giving heart! :)

As for the lipstick. Mrs. Clause is looking up some info right now.

Lets see, you know...Rudolph has been really craving grapes lately. Maybe a few green grapes along with the carrots. :D

You have a merry holiday!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Dear Santa,

I want a fireman house. I want mario party 3. I want madden ice hockey 3.
I want a remote control airplane. I want super mario.
I want a battery for my remote control truck. I want three books about Santa.
I want a remote control bulldozer. I want a smilie face sign in my yard.
I want a marble track. I want a medieval castle set.

:bouncybob
Well, then I will certainly see what I can do! You have a happy holiday and give someone a hug for me.

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 04:06 PM
Well, Santa, there's not much I need for Christmas. We got the house we needed. I would very much like to see my family safely get here for the holidays, as they're traveling the day after Christmas.

I would also like for all the families everywhere to be safe and happy this year, as well as our soldiers. Please take what presents you'd give me and give them to someone who needs them much more than I do - and remind those who can spare the change that the Salvation Army has their bell ringers in most stores this time of year. And I hope all MW'ers have happy holidays with their families and friends, and that everyone can find a job that's perfect for them.

And please remind parents that puppies and kitties aren't the best presents for kids during the holidays - so many of them end up in shelters, adding to the over crowding problem. I'm sure there are sweet older pets just waiting for a home & family to love them for Christmas.

Thank you Santa :)
Luv, Phoenix, Spook, Custard, Tessa, Tubby, Spike, Rascal, Merlin, Tigger & family.
Merry Christmas! The spirit is strong this year and I have no doubt that everyone will have a merry one at one time or another or throughout the whole season.

As for the puppies and kittens, I cant do much to supress the giving heart...but hopefully people like you spreading the word will help more than I ever could

Have a happy holiday!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Well, Santa, last year was pretty good in at least one way - I finally got the man of my dreams. And someone's going to publish me - thanks for that one as well. But otherwise it's been a pretty rough year and I'm going to get a bit demanding here - this is the child that's gonna pull your beard and stomp on your toe on the way out.......

I want that man to be healthy and happy. For him to be healthy and happy, I have to be healthy and happy. So, I want work that I enjoy and doesn't affect my own health and that makes me happy and pays the bills. I do not think that this is too much to ask. I want to stop having to worry about money. I want to have days when I get out of bed feeling good enough to do my part in achieving these things.

I want a car that runs well and keeps me safe - and I want everyone who has to drive on that evil road to have the same. Could you please have your reindeer have a talk with all of those poor silly deer and tell them to stop trying to run across that highway when cars are coming? Could you also get onto those county people and have them put some money into that road, like a lowered speed limit, lights and guard rails? Oh, and some shoulder where possible would be good.

I want my sons to be safe, happy and healthy. I want my white trash family to get their act together.

I want the war to stop. I want people to care about each other. I want people to be tolerant of all religions, cultures, lifestyles and races. I want poverty to go away forever.

I want my hair to grow, dental work and health insurance. I want a doctor to listen to me and resolve my health problems. I want Flar's parents to be blessed in every way and have an easier life. They deserve it.

Blessed Be, and be careful on Higway 82.
What a list! You know I will do what I can to make everything come true. Of course, if you sit back for a moment with your man's hand in yours you will realize that you have more than you ever thought you would have. Once you know this, then all of the other stuff is gravy!

I will have rudolph talk to the deer, but I have to warn you...he doesnt speak their language that well. There is no telling what he will tell them.

You and your loved ones have a merry holiday! There is a lot of love around you!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Dear Santa ~

**hugs** I pretty much got what I really wanted for Christmas already: I get to be home with my parents and my brother and my fur and feather children for Christmas. When I got back to CO from MA in June after my brother's graduation, I wasn't sure when I would ever see my family again. I'm glad I decided to move when I did because I got to spend Thanksgiving with them, and now I'll get to be here for the annual Christmas party and for Christmas Day and New Year's, too. My family drives me absolutely nuts sometimes, but I love them dearly and I'm very glad I get to be with them for the holidays.

I suppose I could be self-indulgent and ask for the pretty silver chain with the diamond and sapphire heart pendant for Christmas (which I'll wear for a month and then set aside because I'm just not much of a jewelry-wearing person), or else the list of video tapes that I know I'd enjoy (until I can perform them all by heart), or else still more books (to go along with the other 30 on my shelves that I still haven't had a chance to read through for a first time yet). And I could ask for the same thing I asked for and received last year (a job.... even though the job I got wasn't exactly what I wanted, though it *was* what I needed at the time), but I think I'd rather ask for something else and get the other stuff on my own.

What I want is to find something, be it a job, a hobby, or a calling, where I will enjoy myself and feel fulfilled and do something that really MATTERS to me and to the world.

**pauses** Hey, Santa? You try your best to give us all the things we ask for, but.... What do *you* want for this holiday season?
A lot of folks have been asking about jobs this year. This is usually the hardest thing for me to give. I can produce toys by the millions, but well, a job is much harder. However, it becomes a lot easier when someone has a heart like yours. You will find something, just have patience, my dear.

And for me....what I want most of all...is...well...for you all to be happy.

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 04:14 PM
**Hugz**(((Santa))):hugz: Thank You!:)
You are very much welcome!

Stormy588
December 7th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Well Santa here I go,
I want many things for Christmas for my self but I don't need to list them. I just want everyone in my house to not get sick from my cold for Christmas. Thanx Merry Christmas!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Hi there Santa,

First, I have to apologize for not sending you the annual October Christmas List in the last few years. Terribly sorry! :( Well, you know my parents buy me way too much stuff every year, so I won't mind terribly if you don't get me anything. But if you could please do your mind-reading thing and figure out what my sister wants? All she ever says when we ask her is for someone to pay off her student loans and car insurance, so no one knows what to get her. I am just going to buy her some books, but I don't know if she'll like them. So, if it's not too much trouble could you bring Lauren something she really wants? Oh, and make sure she has a good time at Nick's dance. (Hey, her boyfriend's name is just like yours!) And say hi to Mrs Claus for me.
Mrs Clause says hi right back! Don't worry about the lists. Everyone seems to be forgetting. That is why we are coming on to places like this to get the lists!

I will certainly do what I can to make sure your sister gets some good old fashion holiday cheer. I know you and yours will have a wonderful holiday!

Santa
December 7th, 2003, 04:26 PM
Well Santa here I go,
I want many things for Christmas for my self but I don't need to list them. I just want everyone in my house to not get sick from my cold for Christmas. Thanx Merry Christmas!
Well, hopefully I can help you with that. Just try not to sneeze on them!

Merry Christmas!

faylinn
December 7th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Hey Santa!
Well, the biggest thing I want for Christmas is a snowboard with the boots and bindings. I don't know if you can do this, but I would very much would like to win the Christmas tournament my basketball team is in and health and happiness for my family and friends. Oh, and please have it snow in and around Chicago! Lots of snow! Especially on Christmas.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Pesha
December 7th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Dear Santa, I do still beleive in you. Always have. So maybe you can help me replace the books I lost when my storage shed went bye bye. All my books on all my craft gone. All my ritual items gone. all because some mean people did a mean thing to me. Yeah I know Santa, I am whinging sorry. Thanks for listening.

BB
DS.

Muireannach
December 7th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Awwww what a sweet idea.

Santa I want a plane ticket to the UK lol.

Thistle
December 7th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Dear Santa,

I have plenty of stuff. The thing I want most this year is to reconcile with my daughter. She hasn't spoken to me in more than a year, and it hurts so much. Santa, can you soften her heart in the Spirit of the Season?

And if you could help heal my husband's damaged disc and pinched nerve so he's not in pain all the time, it would be great, too.

Thank you for listening, and for caring.

Love, Thistle (who's not too old to believe)

WandererInGray
December 7th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Dear Santa,

All I want is for Phoenix to get his request to cross-train into Space System Ops to be granted after the first of the year, then we can go to California for 7 months and then let him get stationed in Colorado so that we can be near family again.

May all my friends, family, and MW buddies be granted health, wealth, and love for the coming year.

:D Everything else we'll take care of.

Love,
Wanderer

Hoot
December 7th, 2003, 08:04 PM
Hi Santa,

At first when I read your thread I couldn't really think of anything I wanted for myself, except maybe a big hug from you. (Because of course I believe - what's not to believe?)

While lots of other people are hurting, this year after some hard, hard struggles ourselves, we finally hit a place where we're okay, so I want to thank all that is for that. If there's solace, then there's no greater gift except love - and I have that too. I'm really blessed. I know it, and try to share it.

But then, well, I thought of one thing... a digital camera. It has to be something easy to use for a technophobe like me. Do you have any suggestions, Santa? Then - if you could do just a little of that "finger down the side of your nose" magic (I read about that in "The Night Before Christmas" so I know it's true) - to give me a little computer savvy, I'd be more than set!

I wish the best and send out love for all here at MysticWicks, during the holidays and throughout the coming year. May (((all of you))) know your beauty and worth, and may that knowledge bring you peace and joy.

Thanks and love,
Hoot

:huddle:

Bainidhe Dub
December 7th, 2003, 08:07 PM
I also just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Yule to everyone here - I know alot of people have said this before, but you guys are a comfort after a long day. Certainly a second home for me and I just want to thank everyone (especially Mol, Semele, and the other mods, and of course Santa :) ) for everything you guys bring to MW! I, for one, will be lighting many candles this season, for jobs, health and of course, family - because you are all family :)

*smiles*

Happy Yule MW.

and, to you Santa... may you have a safe trip this year and don't overindulge in too many cookies :) .

SylverStar
December 7th, 2003, 09:24 PM
Yes Merry Merry Christmas/Yule to everyone. May this season be filled with warmth and Joy.

Dear Santa,

I don't really want anything this year. Whatever I get I will be happy with. I would very much like to visit the North Pole and see everything there. ;)

Sowelu
December 7th, 2003, 11:00 PM
(mommies typing, but it's in the kids' own words)

Jasmine, age 11

Dear Santa,
I want Ashanti CD, a stuffed horse, that Beyonce CD with "Crazy in Love" on it, and then, hold on I gotta go get my list.....
(5 minutes later)
.....and a "My Scene" doll.

Justice, age 7

Dear Santa,
I would like a Shrek Gameboy game, and a Harry Potter playstation game (Chamber of Secrets)....and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles play set. I hope you have a very good Christmas!

Jessica, age 12

Dear Santa,
I just want three CD's.....The "Ghost Ship" soundtrack....Static-X and Mudvayne (the end of all thing's to come).
Thank You:)

Sowelu
December 7th, 2003, 11:35 PM
Mrs. Claus wont even let me have a Harley. *stomps foot*

I am sure that your wife and kids will have a wondeful yule!
Um...Santa? My husband says that if he got a Harley for X-mas that he'd let you ride it next X-mas eve.:lol:

WynnJera
December 7th, 2003, 11:52 PM
Um...Santa? My husband says that if he got a Harley for X-mas that he'd let you ride it next X-mas eve.:lol:

:lol: Now That Is Love & devotion :lol:

WynnJera
December 7th, 2003, 11:54 PM
I just signed my card for you, my dear.

So many awful things to deal with I would just like to remind you of one thing. Love. Love cannot be taken away. Flesh, material things, and the like can all be taken from you....but love....love remains. It is the gift that stays with you and your family, always. Even in times like this.

May the spirit of Christmas touch you and your family.

Thank you Santa .... Love Always :huddle:

Sylv
December 8th, 2003, 08:08 AM
Ho ho ho! Well, I cant pass up three kinds of cookies, but I also cant supress a giving heart! :)

As for the lipstick. Mrs. Clause is looking up some info right now.

Lets see, you know...Rudolph has been really craving grapes lately. Maybe a few green grapes along with the carrots. :D

You have a merry holiday!

I'll be sure to get right on the grape thing! :D You have a merry holiday too!

Teshuva3D
December 8th, 2003, 10:18 AM
Just wanted to wish Santa and everyone else happy winter holidays...
Blessings,
Tesh

Rina
December 8th, 2003, 12:40 PM
Santa,
All I want this Christmas this year is the space to finish my degree in peace, a good family day and another 12 months to recover from the madness of this year before any stress shows up...]
OH, and an Aston Martin!

Avalon
December 8th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Santa, I don't ask for much,
but there's two hearts I hope you'll touch.
They've been apart for far too long,
Brothers, best friends--now all wrong.
This feud has gone on for a while--
they need some help to reconcile.
If you could see your way to making
This small wish your undertaking,
I'd be so grateful and so pleased,
I'd leave you Mountain Dew AND cheese!

Love always,

Avalon
ardent believer since 1976 http://www.petwrites.com/smilies/santahat.gif

Flar's Freyja
December 8th, 2003, 01:22 PM
What a list! You know I will do what I can to make everything come true. Of course, if you sit back for a moment with your man's hand in yours you will realize that you have more than you ever thought you would have. Once you know this, then all of the other stuff is gravy!

I will have rudolph talk to the deer, but I have to warn you...he doesnt speak their language that well. There is no telling what he will tell them.

You and your loved ones have a merry holiday! There is a lot of love around you!

Bet you wish you hadn't taken this on - especially with those frustrating job requests.

Yep, I already know that - and unfortunately, what's going on with me affects him to the point where I sometimes wonder if he'd be better off without me......but you might be pleased to know I was messin' around in Wal-Mart last night looking for decorations for our first wreath, the kid claimed the family one that I made years ago ;)

Don't be so sure about the lack of communication with the reindeer and deer. I'm fully expecting to see a few flying instead of running........that is, when I can drive at night again.

Don't know if I can talk Flar out of some Mountain Dew and cheese for you, but I'll try. The tree's a bit small since it has to be stashed where the cats can't get to it!

SilverPheonix
December 8th, 2003, 02:18 PM
Dear Santa-
You seem to be doing well, and I hope that Mrs. Clause is also. I am so sorry to hear about the Vixen incident (see the play "Reindeer Soup" for further details). For Christmas, I would love to come out of the broom closet to my family, but I guess that's on me, huh? For my friend Cassie to live with my husband and I so she doesn't have to live at home, and for my parents to accept my fiancee and accept that fact that we are marrying. Ok, maybe not accept cause that's a stretch, but at least tolerate?
Thanks-
Kris

Joseline
December 8th, 2003, 04:23 PM
I want a Barbie house to live in, so the werewolf won't get me. And a Barbie kitchen. With a stove so I can cook. And a Barbie Swan Lake DVD. And a Barbie video game. (Are we sensing a pattern here? ~ Dextra)

And I want a best friend that'll write me letters. And a playground and a swimming pool, and some pajamas with the feeties in em.

And I really really really really like these smilie guys. Can they come play with me? :colorful:

Jacaphine
December 8th, 2003, 04:39 PM
I want a ballerina toy, and a Barbie car, and a big Barbie bed just for me so Joey will quit kicking me, and a Finding Nemo DVD, and a Lion King DVD. And a wolf game puzzle. (What? ~ Dextra)
And chicken.

Dextra
December 8th, 2003, 04:46 PM
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want him to come home
More than you will ever know
Make my wish come true
CJ all I want for Christmas is you.... :bigredgri

Seriously Santa, if you could pull that off, I would....I would....well, I don't know what I would do, but it'd be good!

But, seeing as how you're not really in that department, I guess I would like a new scanner, my car fixed, or The Pirates of the Caribbean DVD. I'm not picky. :hehehehe:

Calyx
December 8th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Santa and everyone else,
Merry Christmas and Happy Yule! I have to say that outside of my stress inducing work load I have had a pretty good year. So, you don't have to get me anything for Christmas unless you happen to spot a 3/4 length black leather jacket you can pop under the tree! that being said, I would like my children to understand and appreciate the fact that money can't buy you happiness, and that some of the best things in life are free. Yes, I know, cliche-ville, but I really feel that way.
Please help my Dad regain neurological balance in his ear. Please remind everyone that Christmas is not all about consumerism but is about sharing good times with loved ones and the looking forward to warmer, brighter days. Send our troops some love and support and if my birth mother is still alive, please tell her that I always wonder about her.
Please send my honey a new tool compressor so I don't have to buy one for him as I am clueless about these things.
And Santa, take that trip to Tahiti you've been fantasizing about. Oh, oopsie, that was my fantasy! But you should go too-you deserve it!

P.S. And tell WynnJera we are card-carrying organ donors in my house, in case something ever happens to us! :floating:

Lamoondove
December 8th, 2003, 07:11 PM
My Name is Alex...
I hope you are having a good time ,, and your elfs aint working to hard.
I love You ,, You are a very nice man ..
And i hope you give me lots and lots and a whole bunch of presents..
And I hope you have a Merry Christmass...
And Santa can you help bring Sable our doggie home to us safe ..
And i want a neckless and a cookies ,,and power ranger toys , a whole set ..
And my mom will make some cookies and leave milk for you ,,, Thank you Santa ..

Lamoondove
December 8th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Hi My Name is Greg....
I hope i get lots of toys..
and i will name em ...
I want three hundred and eighty cars..
and a holder for them ..
And I hope Sable comes home safe ...
and there is a fence out side soon ..
and then they catch the bad dogs ...
and i want mom to win tumble bee's ,,,
and i want to see my dad ..
and i wish you a merry christmass and a happy new year ..
And mom will & dad will see sable again ..and then

And mom leaves ya milk and cookies..... Love greg

Lamoondove
December 8th, 2003, 07:22 PM
My Name is Isaac...
I would like Sable to come home safe and sound ..
and be healthy..
I would like lots and lots of toys...
Like, cars and video games for my gameboy color..
And make sure to leave presants for all of us ..
and mommy will leave cookies and milk for you ...
Thank You Santa Merry Christmass and a Happy New year.. Love Isaac

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 08:52 PM
Hey Santa!
Well, the biggest thing I want for Christmas is a snowboard with the boots and bindings. I don't know if you can do this, but I would very much would like to win the Christmas tournament my basketball team is in and health and happiness for my family and friends. Oh, and please have it snow in and around Chicago! Lots of snow! Especially on Christmas.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Ho ho ho! Well, snow is a toughy...no matter how much I drop across the world it tends to melt and disintegrate before it has time to get down to the ground. I will do my best!

As for the tournament, well...I will send some special Christmas magic your way. You all just have a good time and you really cant lose. The snowboard......

I will defintely do what I can to crank one of those puppies out.

Health and happiness! Well, I dont think that will be a problem at all.

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Dear Santa, I do still beleive in you. Always have. So maybe you can help me replace the books I lost when my storage shed went bye bye. All my books on all my craft gone. All my ritual items gone. all because some mean people did a mean thing to me. Yeah I know Santa, I am whinging sorry. Thanks for listening.

BB
DS.
Well, I dont think you are whining at all. Let me see what I can do to help...in one way or another. You have a happy holiday!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Since you posted the address, I guess he won't mind if I send a card? I don't want to scare him or anything with no return address. I'm praying for your brother and his granddaughter. :hugz:
I wouldnt think he would mind at all. In fact, I encourage everyone to send a letter. Spread the joy around...dont keep it to yourself.

That is why I am so happy!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Awwww what a sweet idea.

Santa I want a plane ticket to the UK lol.
Rudolph does some flying in the off months! :D Ho ho ho!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 08:58 PM
Dear Santa,

I have plenty of stuff. The thing I want most this year is to reconcile with my daughter. She hasn't spoken to me in more than a year, and it hurts so much. Santa, can you soften her heart in the Spirit of the Season?

And if you could help heal my husband's damaged disc and pinched nerve so he's not in pain all the time, it would be great, too.

Thank you for listening, and for caring.

Love, Thistle (who's not too old to believe)
With a mother like you I think her heart will soften in no time. You just keep sending your love in every way you can. Even through prayer...its often the best way.

Your husband, I can feel, is going to do a lot better soon. Tell him to hang in there and let him know some special Christmas/Yuletide magic is coming his way.

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Dear Santa,

All I want is for Phoenix to get his request to cross-train into Space System Ops to be granted after the first of the year, then we can go to California for 7 months and then let him get stationed in Colorado so that we can be near family again.

May all my friends, family, and MW buddies be granted health, wealth, and love for the coming year.

:D Everything else we'll take care of.

Love,
Wanderer
I am sending some Yuletide magic down to you to aid in your husbands request. I am sure that whatever happens, it will be for the right reasons and you both will be very happy. After all, look at what you have in each other...how could you not be joyous?

Have a merry Christmas and happy Yule!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Hi Santa,

At first when I read your thread I couldn't really think of anything I wanted for myself, except maybe a big hug from you. (Because of course I believe - what's not to believe?)

While lots of other people are hurting, this year after some hard, hard struggles ourselves, we finally hit a place where we're okay, so I want to thank all that is for that. If there's solace, then there's no greater gift except love - and I have that too. I'm really blessed. I know it, and try to share it.

But then, well, I thought of one thing... a digital camera. It has to be something easy to use for a technophobe like me. Do you have any suggestions, Santa? Then - if you could do just a little of that "finger down the side of your nose" magic (I read about that in "The Night Before Christmas" so I know it's true) - to give me a little computer savvy, I'd be more than set!

I wish the best and send out love for all here at MysticWicks, during the holidays and throughout the coming year. May (((all of you))) know your beauty and worth, and may that knowledge bring you peace and joy.

Thanks and love,
Hoot

Well! For the non-technophile my elves recommend Argus cameras.

http://www.arguscamera.com/

Of course, I will send some Christmas techno-juju down to you so you will have no problems figuring it out.

You have a blessed holiday! I know it will be a joyous one!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:11 PM
I also just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Yule to everyone here - I know alot of people have said this before, but you guys are a comfort after a long day. Certainly a second home for me and I just want to thank everyone (especially Mol, Semele, and the other mods, and of course Santa :) ) for everything you guys bring to MW! I, for one, will be lighting many candles this season, for jobs, health and of course, family - because you are all family :)

*smiles*

Happy Yule MW.

and, to you Santa... may you have a safe trip this year and don't overindulge in too many cookies :) .
One can NEVER have too many cookies! Well, ok, you can...but who cares! They are so good! Ho ho ho!

And I agree....everyone here just melts my heart. You are truly wonderful folks and I know this is going to be a blessed holiday.

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Yes Merry Merry Christmas/Yule to everyone. May this season be filled with warmth and Joy.

Dear Santa,

I don't really want anything this year. Whatever I get I will be happy with. I would very much like to visit the North Pole and see everything there. ;)
Ho ho ho! Well, well...I love lists like yours! Very easy to fill with wonderous things.

As for visiting the North Pole, well, its cold and there is not much here except for a lot of elves and reindeer, um, droppings! :D

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:21 PM
(mommies typing, but it's in the kids' own words)

Thanks for letting me know, mom!

Jasmine, age 11

Dear Santa,
I want Ashanti CD, a stuffed horse, that Beyonce CD with "Crazy in Love" on it, and then, hold on I gotta go get my list.....
(5 minutes later)
.....and a "My Scene" doll.

I love the "My scene" dolls! Jasmine, thanks for giving me the update on your list. I think I have everything down and I will see what I can do. ;)

Justice, age 7

Dear Santa,
I would like a Shrek Gameboy game, and a Harry Potter playstation game (Chamber of Secrets)....and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles play set. I hope you have a very good Christmas!

Well, hello Justice! Don't you just love Harry Potter? Have you seen all of the movies? I will sure do what I can to make sure you are nice and happy this Christmas. Be good and I will be coming by soon. Remember the milk and cookies! I am usually starving by the time I get to your house.

Jessica, age 12

Dear Santa,
I just want three CD's.....The "Ghost Ship" soundtrack....Static-X and Mudvayne (the end of all thing's to come).
Thank You

Did you know that Santa ROCKS! Mudvayne is one of my favorite bands and that album is superb! I will do what I can. You have a joyous Christmas!

Have a Merry Christmas...ALL OF YOU!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Ho ho ho! Lets have a merry Harley christmas! :lol:

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Thank you Santa .... Love Always :huddle:
You are so welcome, dear!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:23 PM
Just wanted to wish Santa and everyone else happy winter holidays...
Blessings,
Tesh
The same to you! Much holiday cheer your way!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:24 PM
Santa,
All I want this Christmas this year is the space to finish my degree in peace, a good family day and another 12 months to recover from the madness of this year before any stress shows up...]
OH, and an Aston Martin!
Well, you were going pretty easy on me, until the Martin. :D

Ho ho ho! Holiday magic coming your way to you and yours for this holiday and the year to come!

SylverStar
December 8th, 2003, 09:25 PM
:lol: Yeah I went to Alaska and didn't do too well, way too cold. Maybe the North Pole isn't such a good idea.

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Santa, I don't ask for much,
but there's two hearts I hope you'll touch.
They've been apart for far too long,
Brothers, best friends--now all wrong.
This feud has gone on for a while--
they need some help to reconcile.
If you could see your way to making
This small wish your undertaking,
I'd be so grateful and so pleased,
I'd leave you Mountain Dew AND cheese!

Love always,

Avalon
ardent believer since 1976 http://www.petwrites.com/smilies/santahat.gif
Christmas magic is coming your way,
to help mend hearts that need it today.
Two times, three times, sent by tonight,
and many more times before the first light.
If they both look inside I am sure they will see,
the anger will fade like falling leaves from a tree.

You have a merry Christmas. I am looking forward to Mountain Dew and Cheese!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:37 PM
Bet you wish you hadn't taken this on - especially with those frustrating job requests.
Oh no...it's always a joy in the end.

unfortunately, what's going on with me affects him to the point where I sometimes wonder if he'd be better off without me......
You know better than that!

Dont you? :lol:

Don't be so sure about the lack of communication with the reindeer and deer. I'm fully expecting to see a few flying instead of running........that is, when I can drive at night again.
Ho ho ho! Rudolph says he has heard of you and has marked your route down. We are steering clear! :spaceman:

Don't know if I can talk Flar out of some Mountain Dew and cheese for you, but I'll try. The tree's a bit small since it has to be stashed where the cats can't get to it!

I will tell you what. Lets trade! You tell him to give me Mountain Dew and Cheese and I won't tell everyone what goes on when the balloons go up. I see everything you know.

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Dear Santa-
You seem to be doing well, and I hope that Mrs. Clause is also. I am so sorry to hear about the Vixen incident (see the play "Reindeer Soup" for further details). For Christmas, I would love to come out of the broom closet to my family, but I guess that's on me, huh? For my friend Cassie to live with my husband and I so she doesn't have to live at home, and for my parents to accept my fiancee and accept that fact that we are marrying. Ok, maybe not accept cause that's a stretch, but at least tolerate?
Thanks-
Kris
Vixen just wanted to let you know that no animals were harmed in the making of Reindeer Soup.

I am sending some holiday magic your way and I have no doubt it will help in making for some happy times to come for you and yours.

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:49 PM
I want a Barbie house to live in, so the werewolf won't get me.

Ah. Those peskie werewolves! Don't worry about them. I will send some Christmas magic to turn them into cute little puppy dogs!

And a Barbie kitchen. With a stove so I can cook. And a Barbie Swan Lake DVD. And a Barbie video game.
So, I can't go wrong if I get you some Barbie stuff.

And I want a best friend that'll write me letters. And a playground and a swimming pool, and some pajamas with the feeties in em.
Why would you want to hide your cute little toes!?

And I really really really really like these smilie guys. Can they come play with me? :colorful:
You can take those guys whereever you want. I dont think they will mind.

You are getting so big! And so pretty!

Hmm. I think we might be able to get you some good stuff for Christmas as long as you and your sister are good. ;)

Have a Merry Christmas, Joseline!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:54 PM
I want a ballerina toy, and a Barbie car, and a big Barbie bed just for me so Joey will quit kicking me, and a Finding Nemo DVD, and a Lion King DVD. And a wolf game puzzle. (What? ~ Dextra)
And chicken.
Well, hello there! I just posted a reply to your sister! I love that I get to chat with both of you. Hmm. So, I guess it is Barbies all around. But, you know what...my elves are having a hard time with the wolf game puzzle. What does it look like?

Is Joey kicking you? Hmm. No more kicking, Joseline...remember...I have to check the list twice to see if you have been naughty or nice.

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 09:55 PM
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want him to come home
More than you will ever know
Make my wish come true
CJ all I want for Christmas is you.... :bigredgri

Seriously Santa, if you could pull that off, I would....I would....well, I don't know what I would do, but it'd be good!

But, seeing as how you're not really in that department, I guess I would like a new scanner, my car fixed, or The Pirates of the Caribbean DVD. I'm not picky. :hehehehe:
I am sure we can do something about that list! :D Holiday magic coming your way, dear! You take care of those precious ones!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 10:01 PM
Santa and everyone else,
Merry Christmas and Happy Yule! I have to say that outside of my stress inducing work load I have had a pretty good year. So, you don't have to get me anything for Christmas unless you happen to spot a 3/4 length black leather jacket you can pop under the tree! that being said, I would like my children to understand and appreciate the fact that money can't buy you happiness, and that some of the best things in life are free. Yes, I know, cliche-ville, but I really feel that way.
Please help my Dad regain neurological balance in his ear. Please remind everyone that Christmas is not all about consumerism but is about sharing good times with loved ones and the looking forward to warmer, brighter days. Send our troops some love and support and if my birth mother is still alive, please tell her that I always wonder about her.
Please send my honey a new tool compressor so I don't have to buy one for him as I am clueless about these things.
And Santa, take that trip to Tahiti you've been fantasizing about. Oh, oopsie, that was my fantasy! But you should go too-you deserve it!

P.S. And tell WynnJera we are card-carrying organ donors in my house, in case something ever happens to us! :floating:I am sure WynnJera is going to be happy to hear about that!

I hope I have been stressing throughout my posts here in your beautiful community that love IS where true happiness comes from. The holiday spirit lives within us and not within our stuff!

I am sending quite a bit of Yuletime juju your way. I am sure you are going to have a joyous Christmas.

Oh, and by the way...any compressor from you will be wonderful. Don't worry about messing up and buying the wrong thing. Let the holiday spirit guide you. Oh, and the hardware store guy. :D

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 10:06 PM
My Name is Alex...
I hope you are having a good time ,, and your elfs aint working to hard.
I love You ,, You are a very nice man ..
And i hope you give me lots and lots and a whole bunch of presents..
And I hope you have a Merry Christmass...
And Santa can you help bring Sable our doggie home to us safe ..
And i want a neckless and a cookies ,,and power ranger toys , a whole set ..
And my mom will make some cookies and leave milk for you ,,, Thank you Santa ..
Hi Alex! I am having a great time and so are the elves. They couldnt ever work too hard...they love it too much! :hugz: Aww, I love you too!

I am sure that you are going to be VERY happy with your presents.

As for Sable, I am sending some special healing magic. Hopefully, Sable will be back with you very soon.

You be good and thanks for letting me know about the milk and cookies. I will have to mark that down on my list so I wont forget they are there!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Hi My Name is Greg....
I hope i get lots of toys..
and i will name em ...
I want three hundred and eighty cars..
and a holder for them ..
And I hope Sable comes home safe ...
and there is a fence out side soon ..
and then they catch the bad dogs ...
and i want mom to win tumble bee's ,,,
and i want to see my dad ..
and i wish you a merry christmass and a happy new year ..
And mom will & dad will see sable again ..and then

And mom leaves ya milk and cookies..... Love greg
Hi Greg! Its good to see you. I love the pictures you are posting.

I am sending some Christmas magic for Sable. Hopefully, Sable will be back with you soon.

I know you are going to be happy with your presents! That sure is a lot of cars you want!!

You beed good and have a merry Christmas!!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 10:13 PM
My Name is Isaac...
I would like Sable to come home safe and sound ..
and be healthy..
I would like lots and lots of toys...
Like, cars and video games for my gameboy color..
And make sure to leave presants for all of us ..
and mommy will leave cookies and milk for you ...
Thank You Santa Merry Christmass and a Happy New year.. Love Isaac
Hello Isaac! Its good to see you and to get to reply to you and your brothers! I love this.

Hmm, lets see...I know that you and your brothers are going to get some good presents. Dont worry! You just make sure lots of cookies are there for me, because its going to be a lot of work bringing all your presents in.

Like I told your brothers, I am sending some Magic to sable and hopefully you will all be in each others arms together once again.

Have a Merry Christmas, Isaac!

Santa
December 8th, 2003, 10:13 PM
:lol: Yeah I went to Alaska and didn't do too well, way too cold. Maybe the North Pole isn't such a good idea.
Dont get me wrong! I love it. Its just not for everyone. :p

Flar's Freyja
December 8th, 2003, 10:17 PM
I will tell you what. Lets trade! You tell him to give me Mountain Dew and Cheese and I won't tell everyone what goes on when the balloons go up. I see everything you know.

:bigredblu

:hehehe: especially when you assume people are sleeping! :rolleyes:

:boquet: :boquet: :boquet: :boquet: :boquet: :boquet: :boquet:

Sowelu
December 8th, 2003, 10:57 PM
A big Thank You! to Santa from Justice, Jessica and Jasmine!!!!!

Aventurine
December 9th, 2003, 02:02 AM
Well, Santa, my kids might have four legs, but at least that makes their Christmas wishes pretty easy to interpret: Selkie wants a big fluffy dog bed; Milo and Tigger want turkey flavored cat treats; Beckley wants a few of her favorite squishy cat-sized soccer balls; and Momma and Papa Rodent want a new cage for their babies, so they can get a little alone time again. As for me, a little perfume wouldn't be amiss ... ;) No cookies this year, as the dog would get to them before you would - but keep an eye out for Mountain Dew!

Felidae
December 9th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Dear Santa,

Most of the material things I might want are odds and ends that I can take care of myself over time. This being the case, the only thing I can think to ask for is that I might get Dr. Bivona to help me get these teeth fixed. I wouldn't care if it was the permanent bridge or another temp, but I've felt terrible about myself after that last temp broke: The Mammy Yoakum look does not suit me.

Also, should you stumble over a little punk by the name of Rok I would not be adverse to finding him in my stocking this year.

Please tell Rudolph hi for me, and I hope you and yours have a very happy Holiday!

Felidae

Sylvan
December 9th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Me, I could use a copy of the old Juliana Hatfield Three CD "Become What You Are". I keep getting her songs stuck in my head and I wanna listen at work where there is no tape player...
A Big old CD wallet binder thingy to put all our software CDs into to get them out of the way in the computer room..
And a really small booklight that wouldn't have to clip onto my book, that I wouldn't have to hold a button down to keep it on, so I can read on the bus coming in to work in the dark hours of the morning...
Those would be really cool, Santa, if you could swing it.. :D

Oh yeah, and World Peace, if you've got a minute. :)

Dextra
December 9th, 2003, 04:48 PM
I am sure we can do something about that list! :D Holiday magic coming your way, dear! You take care of those precious ones!

Danke, Santa. :D

And the girls are thrilled to have gotten their replies. Although, I still don't know what a "wolf game puzzle" is either. Then again, neither do they! LOL

darkpyro
December 9th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Well Santa, here's my list!
1. A CAR! o_O Anything with wheels...
2. A job for my dad! He has MS and is having a lot of trouble finding one, but he is a *great* carpenter and architect!
3. My brother to get his life on track! He's going to court *Again* this Friday! Good luck! o_O
4. My mom to be happy and not have to worry about money all the time.
5. My Grandma to not be so lonely, she just lost her husband of 50+ years....
6. A nice bone for my dog!
Thank you Santa! I'll keep leave some nice cookies! ...do you like brownies? =^_^=

Lamoondove
December 9th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Hello Isaac! Its good to see you and to get to reply to you and your brothers! I love this.

Hmm, lets see...I know that you and your brothers are going to get some good presents. Dont worry! You just make sure lots of cookies are there for me, because its going to be a lot of work bringing all your presents in.

Like I told your brothers, I am sending some Magic to sable and hopefully you will all be in each others arms together once again.

Have a Merry Christmas, Isaac!

Thank You santa from us ALL!!!!!!!
We all Love you and are making sure to leave some of mom's freah baked cookies out for you ...
And Sable is doing better ,Mom and her friends here have been sending sable energy and now with ur maick sable possed be home soon thanx santa......
Happy h\Holiday to Everyone,,,from all of us !!!
huggggsssssss love yas ,,,,Gregory ,alex, isaac ,and mommy,,,:)

Santa
December 9th, 2003, 08:45 PM
A big Thank You! to Santa from Justice, Jessica and Jasmine!!!!!
Youre welcome! You all are so cute!

Santa
December 9th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Well, Santa, my kids might have four legs, but at least that makes their Christmas wishes pretty easy to interpret: Selkie wants a big fluffy dog bed; Milo and Tigger want turkey flavored cat treats; Beckley wants a few of her favorite squishy cat-sized soccer balls; and Momma and Papa Rodent want a new cage for their babies, so they can get a little alone time again. As for me, a little perfume wouldn't be amiss ... ;) No cookies this year, as the dog would get to them before you would - but keep an eye out for Mountain Dew!
No matter how many legs the kids have, it doesnt mean they deserve less holiday joy! Some holiday magic is coming your way! Have a merry holiday!

Santa
December 9th, 2003, 08:48 PM
Dear Santa,

Most of the material things I might want are odds and ends that I can take care of myself over time. This being the case, the only thing I can think to ask for is that I might get Dr. Bivona to help me get these teeth fixed. I wouldn't care if it was the permanent bridge or another temp, but I've felt terrible about myself after that last temp broke: The Mammy Yoakum look does not suit me.

Also, should you stumble over a little punk by the name of Rok I would not be adverse to finding him in my stocking this year.

Please tell Rudolph hi for me, and I hope you and yours have a very happy Holiday!

Felidae
I dont think I could fit Rok in your stocking!

As for those teeth...I have a feeling you will be chomping happily again in no time. Some holiday juju is coming yout way. Have a wonderful holiday and Rudolph says 'Nefehskdl'. That's reindeer for howdy!

Santa
December 9th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Me, I could use a copy of the old Juliana Hatfield Three CD "Become What You Are". I keep getting her songs stuck in my head and I wanna listen at work where there is no tape player...
A Big old CD wallet binder thingy to put all our software CDs into to get them out of the way in the computer room..
And a really small booklight that wouldn't have to clip onto my book, that I wouldn't have to hold a button down to keep it on, so I can read on the bus coming in to work in the dark hours of the morning...
Those would be really cool, Santa, if you could swing it.. :D

Oh yeah, and World Peace, if you've got a minute. :)World Peace might take me a little more than a minute. But, I am working on it.

Your list doesnt sound too hard to pull off. I have it down. You have a joyous holiday no matter what, Kurgarra!

Santa
December 9th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Danke, Santa. :D

And the girls are thrilled to have gotten their replies. Although, I still don't know what a "wolf game puzzle" is either. Then again, neither do they! LOL
Oh well! I will just make something up then!

Santa
December 9th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Well Santa, here's my list!
1. A CAR! o_O Anything with wheels...
2. A job for my dad! He has MS and is having a lot of trouble finding one, but he is a *great* carpenter and architect!
3. My brother to get his life on track! He's going to court *Again* this Friday! Good luck! o_O
4. My mom to be happy and not have to worry about money all the time.
5. My Grandma to not be so lonely, she just lost her husband of 50+ years....
6. A nice bone for my dog!
Thank you Santa! I'll keep leave some nice cookies! ...do you like brownies? =^_^=
I love brownies! Maybe a mountain dew to wash them down.

Just remember that joy comes from many avenues and places. I have no doubt that each of the things on your list will come to life...maybe not all by the holiday, but they will come. The important thing is to keep the spirit alive...even after the holiday. So often we forget that this holiday is like the other 364 days we have in a year. There is no reason to only have that joy around for one day.

Things come much easier when we let ourselves be happy.

Have a joyous holiday....and beyond. :)

Santa
December 9th, 2003, 09:01 PM
Thank You santa from us ALL!!!!!!!
We all Love you and are making sure to leave some of mom's freah baked cookies out for you ...
And Sable is doing better ,Mom and her friends here have been sending sable energy and now with ur maick sable possed be home soon thanx santa......
Happy h\Holiday to Everyone,,,from all of us !!!
huggggsssssss love yas ,,,,Gregory ,alex, isaac ,and mommy,,,:)
Awww....well....Mrs. Claus and I love you all very much as well! Have a wonderful holiday! I am so glad to hear Sable is doing better!

Pip_Sensei
December 9th, 2003, 09:33 PM
My list
KEEP JULIE SAFE!!!!
Deities and Demigods cause I'm a D&D geek
D&D E-tools
Campaign Cartographer
Family Guy DVDs
The Grimoir of Aramadel

All I can think of. Tell the elves to get on it ;)

Hoot
December 10th, 2003, 12:16 AM
Well! For the non-technophile my elves recommend Argus cameras.

http://www.arguscamera.com/

Of course, I will send some Christmas techno-juju down to you so you will have no problems figuring it out.

You have a blessed holiday! I know it will be a joyous one!

Thank you for your help (((Santa)))! We can get that digital camera ourselves so you can save a few bucks. I hope next year we'll have a baby for you to visit. But this year I'll leave our light on for you to see your way safely over to my across-the-street neighbor's cute kids. (And I'll be sure to tell them you like Mountain Dew!) Give our best to Mrs. Claus and all the elves and reindeer.

:colorful: (I love Santa) :colorful:

FeatherGoblinglimmer
December 10th, 2003, 06:45 AM
My list.

Happiness for all my friends and you guys here at MW
Shapeshifter tarot.
Lush stuff( check out the website www.lush.com (http://www.lush.com))
Anything good like that really.

Felidae
December 10th, 2003, 09:32 AM
I dont think I could fit Rok in your stocking!

As for those teeth...I have a feeling you will be chomping happily again in no time. Some holiday juju is coming yout way. Have a wonderful holiday and Rudolph says 'Nefehskdl'. That's reindeer for howdy!

Thank you, Santa.

As far as Rok goes, you have a very good point, and now that I think about it, punks in stockings scare me anyway, so I'll take care of that one myself!

Do you like Cheddar-Pecan crackers? I always bake some over the holidays and can leave some by the tree for you. I'll be sure to leave out some Mountain Dew also.

(Psss - Corona in 'fridge. Top shelf. Right hand side!!)

WandererInGray
December 10th, 2003, 09:39 AM
Thank You Santa!

:hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz:

KaimelarFeylove
December 11th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Lets get the sappy stuff out first lol
I want world peace and understanding.

Oki glad thats over...

I want my very own laptop, (perfeably one that works, unlike my mom's)
I want to get out of this town
i want a PS2 (why not? games AND dvd's can be played)
I want to get into college (directly ties into #2)
I want my mom to get a job again so will quit bounceing checks
And lastly:
(sings)I want Money...Thats what i want.....

Wow, thats all i can think of, but looking back i'm really alot more selfish than i thought...

Oh well, i can wish. You're never to old to talk to Santa

SilverPheonix
December 11th, 2003, 05:30 PM
I know i already posted, but my friend Todd wants to ask for a few things.

Dear Santa (this is Todd speaking)
a jar of mayonnaise, a bear trap, a porshe, and whirled peas.

KaimelarFeylove
December 12th, 2003, 01:27 PM
Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me
I've been an awful good girl
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, an out-of-space convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be oh so good
If you'd check off my Christmas list
Boo doo bee doo

Santa honey, I wanna yacht and really that's
Not a lot
I've been an angel all year

Santa cutie, there's one thing I really do need, the deed
To a platinum mine
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, I'm filling my stocking with a duplex, and checks
Sign your 'X' on the line

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Boo doo bee doo

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring
I don't mean a phone

Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight

MotherMoon
December 13th, 2003, 12:37 AM
Dear Santa

Here's our list (from the whole family).

1.) A new President (preferably one that cares about others {not just rich Americans})
2.) A new baby (boy or girl is fine.) :D
3.) For our family to continue to be happy and healthy.

Cev'aq
December 14th, 2003, 04:29 PM
StormWolf: Jereme, what do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?
Jereme: Thomas the Tank Engine!

(He, at four, is already an avid collector of Thomas the Tank Engine trains. :lol: )

Nissala
December 16th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Santa, I have only one main wish for christmas/yule, peace, not only for me but for everyone who needs/wants/desires it. Other wishes include, health for the sick, food and shelter for the poor and good homes for the animals that have been tossed by the wayside. May everyone have a blessed christmas/yule.

Rhaven
December 16th, 2003, 04:49 PM
My wishes for Christmas are that my parents are healthy and that I can be together with my bf - that's all.

(Thanx Santa!)

Seren Mara
December 16th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Dear Santa,

My Christmas wish is that everyone at MW has a happy and peaceful Christmas, and a wonderful New Year, and that the children get what they want.

Also if you could bring Cecilia Zhang home for Christmas, I know there'd be two happy parents waiting with open arms. I know this wish might be a bit tricky, but if you could do it, Santa, it would be the most amazing thing.

I'd also quite like this guy I know called Ewan in my Christmas stocking, but he'll be with his family, so if you could just tell him that I like him when you go in past his house, that would be great... because I really can't.

I hope you have a great Christmas, and take care on your delivery rounds.

love Ezzie
xx

LittleRhiannon
December 16th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Hi Santa :)

I would like some stripey socks and movie posters for my room, and the new Brian Froud book.

p.s. what do you like better? Milk or hot chocolate?

BlondeNorse
December 23rd, 2003, 12:06 PM
Dear Santa,

I don't want to seem selfish, as I do wish for peace on Earth and all good things for everyone, but things have become absolutely horrible for me lately, and for Bob -- the only kind soul who is unselfish enough to care for me and about me and my needs . . . which are becoming too many to handle. He helps me all by himself, and cares for his only living relative -- his aged mother with advanced Alzeimer's as well, and he has NO ONE to help him. Goodness knows I am not of any substantial help.

Santa, I have many severe conditions, the worst of which is Arnold-Chiari malformation (and the scoliosis and the significant spina bifida occulta that go with it). I have had two major brain and c-spine surgeries; the second one was botched and nearly fatal. I have chronic intractable pain that is only getting worse, I have no feeling in my right leg (except for occasional shooting pains) and am bedridden. I have no money except for Social Security disability, which doesn't go far. I have to travel out of state four times a year to see a decent pain management doctor, which is VERY expensive. My medication and other health expenses are drowning me, AND Bob, and my "family" deserted me seven years ago. Bob sold off all of his rather substantial financial portfolio to help me (which is why he is now broke too), and I told this to my mother (a while back -- as my entire "family" and I no longer speak, since everyone else ignored me and listened only to my "mother," who hasn't a clue what is going on with me, and has only her biases and stubbornness to go by). Her reply to Bob's financial condition due to helping me, when THEY refused, was "well, we didn't ASK him to!" THIS came from my own "mother" -- a parish nurse and ordained Methodist minister, and -- hypocrite! My entire "family" doesn't care that we often don't have the bare necessities, nice holidays, or even food at times! They completely wrote us off years ago. Bob's mother used to help, but she isn't doing well, doesn't get along with Bob very well anymore (it's off and on), and forgets my name, when she remembers me at all. (It's not her fault, and she helped me 1000% more than my own "family" did when she was well.)

Doctors here in Smashville are of very little help, and since I've been doing worse, they are no help at all. In fact, one ER doctor wanted to put me in rehab to take me OFF the medication I've been prescribed (by my pain management specialist) for YEARS now! I cannot sleep well at all due to the pain, I'm exhausted, and I'm very sad and alone. My "fair-weather" friends flew off long ago, and my two real friends both live hundreds of miles away. Bob works when he can (he's a professional musician [I used to be] and also tunes pianos), but he needs to be available for his mother and me, so he cannot work a 9-5 job. The holidays have been sparse this year, but while Bob and I (and Piper and Wilson -- our babies [Basset Hounds]) scrape to get by, my "mother" continues her $500-$1500 spending per month, every month since February of 2001 on eBay, buying zillions of teddy bears and silverware I know they don't need! I never even asked them for financial help when we were speaking -- only that they visit, and maybe help me with bathing, washing my hair, etc., but they never did that either. "No time." Or some other excuse. ANY excuse would do, as far as they were concerned. As I get physically worse, I am in more need of help, but every charity, every home nursing facility, every "religious organization" has turned us away empty-handed, and with no help for anything at all. My "family" could help, but they won't, and I find myself so close to hating them all! It's all I can do not to hate them completely. WHY are they so hateful to me?! Because, when I was younger, they claim they helped me "too much!" ??? I don't remember that. I bought my own clothes, my own car, went to college on two scholarships (a full-tuition music scholarship and an academic one that paid for room, board, and books, etc.), and when I was 22, I had to pay for my own wedding! (I'm a girl; I thought they would at least help with that!)

Santa -- I don't know if you can, but for the holidays, could you please TRY to ease the physical pain and the emotional pain I'm going through?? And most of all, could you PLEASE help Bob financially, and emotionally, especially when it comes to all the stress he must carry alone?? I don't know how we can make it anymore without help. I really don't. I know I am feeling guilty for being such a burden, and my physical pain is SO incapacitating. . . . I have even thought of suicide quite a bit lately. I don't think I would follow through; I promised Bob long ago that I wouldn't go that route. But things really are that bad. I never imagined life could be so intolerable. Please help us, Santa?? We need all the help we can get!!

Thank you for "listening," and for being there. If you can't help, I will understand. But please, please try?? Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Blessed Be.