PDA

View Full Version : Looking for....

Aine of the Fae
December 6th, 2003, 11:33 PM
Ok so here I am:

I'm a woman.
I'm bi.
I'm married.
My marriage is open (I have permission to play)
I have very few friends and am looking for more.

If you're interested, respond.

fangz4u2c
December 7th, 2003, 12:14 AM
I love to please a lady and it does not matter if the hubby is invloved or not. Love to travel and it does not matter where a lady resides. I am happy only if she is pleased *edited out sexual content by mol*. Drop me an im at fangz4u2cee and maybe we can see what happens.

Aine of the Fae
December 7th, 2003, 12:18 AM
Ok, let me clarify. I'm looking for friends to talk to. I don't flirt until I know you better.

fangz4u2c
December 7th, 2003, 12:25 AM
Sorry if I offended you. I understand your concern about people on the net. I also have friends that I talk to and have met on here. Not everyone is compatible in some areas. Talking and/or meeting is the only way to know anything about life on the web. Also friends are few and far between

CleftOfLight
December 7th, 2003, 06:26 AM
hi I would like to be your friend,who care about all that other stuff

13thChylde
December 10th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Ok so here I am:

I'm a woman.
I'm bi.
I'm married.

:) We have a lot in common, I'm all of the above also. And looking for new friends...it gets harder to make new friends (in real life) as I get older and you seem really cool.

JWill0ws
December 10th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Ok so here I am:

I'm a woman.
I'm bi.
I'm married.

Ok...

I am a woman
I am bi
I am divorced
I have many friends - but always open to more

However, I have been burned by the net before, so I am always reserved for a while - until I feel more comfortable - even when it comes to friendships.

:colorful:

Kalika
December 15th, 2003, 10:02 PM
Hey! I'm always open for making new friends. :)

What's up? (or down... or around... whatever trips your trigger ;) )

Aine of the Fae
December 15th, 2003, 10:46 PM
woohoo, I've got responses! Yay! PM me and I'll talk to you all!

~ Monk ~
December 16th, 2003, 12:14 AM
velvet, if you're even in the Chicago area we'll have to meet up. Or vice versa. It would be nice to put a face to the name. :)

Aine of the Fae
December 16th, 2003, 08:43 PM
velvet, if you're even in the Chicago area we'll have to meet up. Or vice versa. It would be nice to put a face to the name. :)

I might just be down there this spring. Got a vacation planned and that's one of my possible destinations :)

Mab
February 18th, 2004, 03:41 PM
hm....yes, I too seem to have a lot in common with you. Separated & dating the man of my dreams & hopefully getting divorced & re-married within the next 12-18 months. The bf is totally cool (of course) with my bisexuality & is ok with my playing w/other women on my own. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of like-minded friends, and I have had a lot of bad experiences w/ppl lately, so I'm a lot gaurded & jaded. However----I'm trying to overcome that. Other than that---I thought, what the heck? PPl seem to keep confusing me for you anyway, so I might ought to get to know you. ;)

Ash StormRaven
February 18th, 2004, 04:02 PM
ummm...I'm a guy, I'm straight, I have a girlfriend, but I like friends (don't have many of those). So if you want more friends, pm me!

Mab
February 18th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Ok, let me clarify. I'm looking for friends to talk to. I don't flirt until I know you better.

Wanted to say--right on! A woman after my own heart!

CleftOfLight
March 20th, 2004, 06:24 AM
HI aine,thats cool you have an open relationship like that.But to be your friend you didnt have to tell us all that...lol.But it is cool.I would like to be just friends I dont flirt or anything until i know the person.What do you like to do for fun?What kind of magick are you into? Do you have any hobbies? I am very open person so you can ask me about anything you want.I hope we can become good friends.
Sincerely
me