PDA

View Full Version : where to start?

KamikazeFinn
December 7th, 2003, 10:58 PM
um.. I'm 19, female, and Wiccan. If you'd like to talk more with me to see if we share similar interests, go for it. I'm open to talking with people and don't mind being instant messaged.
I love reading, listening to music, and watching movies like most of the general population. My favorite books are Red Dragon and An American Tragedy. My choice in music varies from Tom Petty to Outkast to Tori Amos to Jennifer Nettles Band and so on. My favorite movies are Silence of the Lambs and MulHolland Drive. I like anime, comic books, and video games.
Feel free to reply and bless'd be.

Psyclown
December 25th, 2003, 06:35 PM
um.. I'm 19, female, and Wiccan. If you'd like to talk more with me to see if we share similar interests, go for it. I'm open to talking with people and don't mind being instant messaged.
I love reading, listening to music, and watching movies like most of the general population. My favorite books are Red Dragon and An American Tragedy. My choice in music varies from Tom Petty to Outkast to Tori Amos to Jennifer Nettles Band and so on. My favorite movies are Silence of the Lambs and MulHolland Drive. I like anime, comic books, and video games.
Feel free to reply and bless'd be.

Hiya just thought I'd leave a message, what kind of wiccan are you i.e eclectic or something more specific?