PDA

View Full Version : eh...hi...

ShinningStar_13
December 22nd, 2003, 08:26 PM
Hey, I just want to get started meeting other wicca/pagan/druid peoples, so here I am...trying to meet...

I guess I'll brief about myself: I really like to write, mainly stories (dark fantasy for the most part, ie vampires, werewolves, gothiish kinda stuff, etc) and poems. I read a lot too - mostly the same kinda stuff as I write. I drawn - alot.
What do I look like?...Hm...I stand aprox 5' 7", with dark blonde hair, about mid-shoulder blade in length, thin, but not like...bone and skin thin...blue eyes...that's about it.
Uh...I guess that's it.
NOw I wann hear about you!

Psyclown
December 25th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Hey, I just want to get started meeting other wicca/pagan/druid peoples, so here I am...trying to meet...

I guess I'll brief about myself: I really like to write, mainly stories (dark fantasy for the most part, ie vampires, werewolves, gothiish kinda stuff, etc) and poems. I read a lot too - mostly the same kinda stuff as I write. I drawn - alot.
What do I look like?...Hm...I stand aprox 5' 7", with dark blonde hair, about mid-shoulder blade in length, thin, but not like...bone and skin thin...blue eyes...that's about it.
Uh...I guess that's it.

Um lets see Huge English Imbecile (well thats rather succinctly covers me) :D

Oh yes I'm also delightfully insane :dancy:

Xander67
December 26th, 2003, 12:27 AM
Madd Hatter seeks Alice, yeah that about sums me up lol

Flaire-FireStar
December 26th, 2003, 12:50 AM

Uh...I guess that's it.

Have you posted any of your work in P&L? (I'll be checking there in a minute) :)

LeftToWonder
December 26th, 2003, 03:00 AM
18 year old male seeks Eris incarnate.:)

Purrcatnip
December 26th, 2003, 03:18 AM
Lmao at thread.
19 yr old, shoulder length brown hair with blonde and red highlights. Blue eyes, 5'8, average size.. not overweight, not underweight. hmm..
Bleh, I swear I will edit this like fifty times,.. lmao. I am me.

ShinningStar_13
January 11th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Have you posted any of your work in P&L? (I'll be checking there in a minute) :)
Not yet...that I remember...could have...

Hi everyone! I'm glad to meet you all!

Psyclown
January 18th, 2004, 02:14 PM
So what you been up to of late!?

ShinningStar_13
January 26th, 2004, 05:19 PM
me, i've been struggling with this hellish state of writers block.

Cloud_Strife
January 26th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Hey Shining star13, welcome!
Did you say you write stuff? Cool :)

TornadoAli
January 27th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Um lets see Huge English Imbecile (well thats rather succinctly covers me) :D
Oh yes I'm also delightfully insane :dancy:

Hmmm insane imbeciles can be quite fun! Especially ones with accents!! LOL ;-)

Psyclown
January 27th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Hmmm insane imbeciles can be quite fun! Especially ones with accents!! LOL ;-)

One does not have an accent! Unless you mean of course the one so ubiquitously used as 'Disney' Villans :D

Bansheekisses
January 28th, 2004, 05:01 AM
Thats cool. What motivates you to write most of your work, your life, a show, song ect?
For me its mostly ppl that inspire things creative in nature... Psyclown, you are far from an Imbecile.. oh well..cheers to you and welcome aboard.

Psyclown
January 28th, 2004, 07:03 AM
... Psyclown, you are far from an Imbecile..

I know but I'm sooo far from an Imbecile that I've gone right round and arrived at it from the other direction! :hmmmmm:

ShinningStar_13
February 1st, 2004, 08:30 PM
Thats cool. What motivates you to write most of your work, your life, a show, song ect?
For me its mostly ppl that inspire things creative in nature... Psyclown, you are far from an Imbecile.. oh well..cheers to you and welcome aboard.

I'm not really sure. Most of it, I think, comes from a deeper part of mind, cause I really don't know where it comes from. Most of it is dark, you know, they tend to have bad feelings about them. But I've had lots of compliments on them. I don't have anything up here but I started posting my just-for-fun-stuff at fanfiction.net under the URL of http://www.fanfiction.net/~kruegers666woman

I know but I'm sooo far from an Imbecile that I've gone right round and arrived at it from the other direction!
LoL! I'm sure that's not true, though!

Psyclown
February 2nd, 2004, 07:44 PM
Well I think I must be an imbecile, that would be the only way to explain my love life! :hehehe:

pagan_majik
February 2nd, 2004, 07:45 PM
14/m/WI here.
just wondering, cuz you never said, how old are you?

ShinningStar_13
February 3rd, 2004, 09:35 PM
Well I think I must be an imbecile, that would be the only way to explain my love life! :hehehe:

i must be an imbecile, too, then. i could not attract a guy if my life depended on it.

I'm 14...15 this summer.

a sample of my fanfic/poetry...it's kinda...out there...and you have to kind of read between the lines to get the story - or have actually read the story...but i lost it... here it is:

Something I canít understand,
How something so beautiful,
Can be so damn ugly,
How something so ugly,
Can be so damn beautiful.

He cuts me,
He makes me bleed,
He brings forth my tears,
Brings forth my tears and my laughs,
Draws from my lungs every breath I take.
He has taken my soul away,
He has taken my every ounce of innocents.

Here lay,
On my bed,
I bleed and I scream,
And I bathe in my tears and my sweat,
As I curse every ounce of my being,
With the fullest of loathing,
And I lay here,
My naked body laying on blood soaked sheets,
I wait here,
To offer myself to him,
Once again.

He eats up my moans as they leave my lips,
He loves the touch to much,
And I see to far,
Into his still all too human eyes,
What lies beyond,
Beneath a harsh terrain,
And I feel I will die,
I feel nails being driven into my flesh from all over,
As he pushes himself in.

~Tawney

pagan_majik
February 3rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
:holycow: :holycow: WOW. that is DEEP. but very good. i think its great when ppl amke poems or stories and stuff that are based on things that happen in everday life. very good. 10/10

Psyclown
February 4th, 2004, 07:36 PM
I'm impressed, you certainly have an interesting use of words, brutal and yet a touch of subtlety, which is quite refreshing! (Its amazing that someone of 22 can sound sooooo pompous and arrogant even when giving praise! :eyebrow: (I rule! ))

Or to put it another way, so good I'll even do my happy dance! :dancy:

Psyclown
February 4th, 2004, 08:04 PM
i must be an imbecile, too, then. i could not attract a guy if my life depended on it.

Yeah, however I doubt its kinda the same, at the moment I seem to have developed a level of celibacy and abstenance usually only achieved by devout Buddist monks, and they do it by living up a mountain! :sadeyes:

ShinningStar_13
February 4th, 2004, 10:55 PM
lol
don't worry. you're not totally alone. i've never even kissed anybody, and I'm pretty sure no guy has ever even thought of me outside of beating on me verbally.

I'm sooooooooo happy you liked my poem! thank you so much!

banondraig
February 5th, 2004, 11:46 AM
do you write about dragons ever?

ShinningStar_13
February 5th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Yeah, but all in my serious stuff, so it's not anywhere on the internet - all under my matress where my parents won't find it. :hehehehe:

Oh, hey...I was wondering if there are any single guys here? Just asking. :rolleyes:

Psyclown
February 6th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Evil things live under my mattress, and on top of it as well (me for one)

ShinningStar_13
February 6th, 2004, 10:34 PM
lol
my whole room is pretty evil. i have freddy, jason, the creeper, and eden from the order on my walls - and most the stuff under my matress is either very sexual or very sadistic. that is why it is under my matress...

Psyclown
February 8th, 2004, 01:48 PM
You see! I must just be too innocent! The only things that live under my mattress are the dust critters, which are fictional (maybe, I'm not entirely sure) creatures that scurry around the crap, and detritus coating my room! In short I don't keep anything sexual or sadistic there (for a start its the first place anyone would look!:))

ShinningStar_13
April 13th, 2004, 07:40 PM
HELLO? IS ANYBODY THERE?

Psyclown
April 13th, 2004, 07:46 PM
HELLO? IS ANYBODY THERE?

YES......but I'm afraid its me! :)

ShinningStar_13
July 6th, 2004, 04:07 AM
Oh well. I love you, so you'll have to do! :smoochypo

Psyclown
July 6th, 2004, 07:30 PM