PDA

View Full Version : Hey Let us make a Birthday card for my daughter's B-day today!

*GrumpButt*
December 24th, 2003, 11:06 AM
I think it would be cute if we could make a biiiiiig card for her, today (Dec 24) is Kylee's 3rd birthday. So if you could just type something for her, it would be a great thing to print and show her later on!

thanks guys!

*GrumpButt*
December 24th, 2003, 11:07 AM
Hi Baby! Happy birthday from your Mommy!

I love you sooooo much!
I cannot believe that you are 3 already!
It went by soooo fast!
I love you!

Love Mommy

Cappy
December 24th, 2003, 11:17 AM
Happy Birthday Kylee!!!
I wish that you have a very special birthday. With a three kind of chocolat cake. And presents! Lots of them! Some for today (for your birthday) and some for tomorrow (christmas, ooops, I forgot, you might not celebrate Christmas!) Oh well, a present is a present.

Anywho, Happy birthday little one!!!

Love auntie Cappy

Aylwyn
December 24th, 2003, 11:39 AM
Brightest blessings on your birthday Kylee!

:fprtyman3

Aylwyn

badkitty
December 24th, 2003, 11:45 AM
Happy Birthday, little Goddess!

SnowyMoon
December 24th, 2003, 11:53 AM
:blowcandl Happy Birthday Baby Girl Kaylee! Blessings to you and your family on your special day. :). :fprtyman3 Enjoy the taste of the frosting of your cake, the sound of you mommies laughter as you blow out your candles. May all your wishes come true! :fprtyman4
:colorful: :ringaroun :dancy: :bouncybob

*GrumpButt*
December 24th, 2003, 12:03 PM
:) thank you guys this means so much to me. :)

Fairywolf
December 24th, 2003, 03:34 PM
Happy Birthday little one! May all your days be filled with joy and happiness!! (and of course the bestest presents in the world ;) )

Pesha
December 24th, 2003, 07:26 PM
KAYLEE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

:fprtyman3 :fprtyman3 :fprtyman3 :fprtyman3 :fprtyman3 :fprtyman3 :fprtyman3 :fprtyman3 :fprtyman3 :fprtyman3 :fprtyman3 :fprtyman3 :fprtyman3

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

BB
DS.

Lucius
December 24th, 2003, 07:38 PM
~*~Happy Birthday Kylee~*~
:dancy: :dancy: :dancy:

Hoot
December 24th, 2003, 09:26 PM
:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Happy birthday Kylee!

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Three! Wow! That means you're getting to be a big girl already!

Old Witch
December 24th, 2003, 10:06 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PEA!! :huddle: :colorful: :happybday :fpartyhat :fpartay: :fprtyman4 :boquet: :bubbles: :havinapar :blowcandl :yayhawaii :fpartyfav :bouncybob :fpartyman :fprtyman2 :fprtyman3 :cutie: :hearteyes :heartthro

*GrumpButt*
December 24th, 2003, 11:03 PM
I just put you to bed, and you did not want to go.
Happy birthday my lilttle love...
I love you!

Flar's Freyja
December 25th, 2003, 03:50 AM
Happy, Happy Birthday, WhiteDragon's Daughter!

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: