PDA

View Full Version : friends?

beachdrifta
January 8th, 2004, 05:30 AM
um hi :) it's been a while since i posted on this board hehe :) i would really like to make some friends in my area.....or even some online friends just to talk to......i don't really know anyone in my area :( and i've never really been that great at making friends :(

let's see....in 2 days i turn 24. i'm a female who loves to read, draw, play guitar, sing, make pixel art (check out my website if ya want click here (http://www.geocities.com/breatheonlyme):) ) and basically just be silly :) i LOVE music and listen to all kinds. i'm new to wicca (although i've been really interested in it for a long time now) and would like maybe a study buddy, or a mentor of sorts. i really need something more to my life and i feel that wicca is it. um....not sure what else to say hehe :)

much love everyone !

Psyclown
January 8th, 2004, 07:32 PM
But I being poor have only my dreams.....
Hi there I'm amusingly (so I tell myself) insane. And I'm fairly new to the pagan path as well, so if ya want a friend on here well look no further (though you probably should :D)

Dindrane
January 8th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Your art work is beautiful!

Blessings,
Dindrane

Kilderan
January 10th, 2004, 04:03 PM
hey BeachDrifta, You realy dindnt say much about you, where you are, even in a round about way, so you could find someone local LOL. I am in tulsa and moving to Florida soon. Im 37 and moving towards success quickly. Im 5'8" tall and have very short light brown hair and hazel eyes. I weight about 150-165 (somewhere in there LOL), so we can be friends if you like, just e-mail me at donottrydo@hotmail.com.

beachdrifta
January 12th, 2004, 01:45 AM
oh hehe that would help huh? i'm in the dallas area. i hate it here :( everyone is so rude and has horrible attitudes about everything. just so much negativity.

have you heard of a small town in the OK panhandle called bluejacket? just curious :D that's my ancestor....chief bluejacket :)

CloakofStars9
January 12th, 2004, 04:03 PM
hey girly, well you know you are welcome to call or contact me anytime to get together , i am in dallas all the time now, my sis and best friend live in Plano (gag) and Irving

hope you had a great birthday:D :D :D

Kilderan
January 12th, 2004, 04:30 PM
oh hehe that would help huh? i'm in the dallas area. i hate it here :( everyone is so rude and has horrible attitudes about everything. just so much negativity.

have you heard of a small town in the OK panhandle called bluejacket? just curious :D that's my ancestor....chief bluejacket :)

Sorry I havent heard of that town. I have pretty much stayed in the tulsa area as far as Oklahoma is concerned. I have been around the US quite a bit and going ot Florida end of this month :). BOOYYAAHH !!. I have a great job waiting and an investore to talk to there reguarding a very profitable invention of mine :).