PDA

View Full Version : Help, please: Contradictory Rune messages

uranus
January 10th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Hello all, friends.

I can see often a fact that astounds me.
Recently I asked the runes about the results of certain personal bussines,
At first, very good runes came,(two times)but a few days after, I did the same question and came some harsh runes. I have to say that when the bad runes came, I had a very exhausting day. I was very tired, very anxious and very worried about other different issues.

My question: could this contradictory answers due to my emotional condition?

How does emotional condition influences runes meanings?

Thank you

Flar's Freyja
January 10th, 2004, 07:32 PM
I believe that our emotions determine the interpretation but not the actual message. I also don't believe in "bad" runes - or asking the same question again so soon after asking it the first time. You got an answer - why ask again? I think that this would probably piss off the Norns.......

In rune readings, it is the combination of runes, not their separate meanings, that determine the entire reading. The runes that you are perceiving as negative are indicating that there may be some challenges to the "good" runes and are not necessarily a prescription for doom. The final outcome will likely be positive but you will face a few challenges.

Lunacie
January 10th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Good answer Freya. I don't understand why someone would would want to ask the same question again within a few days, especially when the first answer was rather favorable. Unless things are moving slowly and you want to hurry them along? Well, in my experience, Fate cannot be rushed, and will not be rushed.