PDA

View Full Version : MW Personals!!!

Traz Heart
February 11th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Post your personals here people.

Looking for love?

Or just a friend?
or mabe alittle of both?

Looking for a Coven or people to start one with?

Or just looking for people in your area to say hi to and talk to.

Post away!!!!!

And tell us when things work out!!!

Legal stuff (to protect Mol and MW)

(Mystic Wicks is not held liable to any happeneing that come from this post.
The posters meet of their own acord.)

Gareth
February 11th, 2004, 03:44 PM
:wtf:

Isn't there a 'Pagan connections' forum for this?

Traz Heart
February 11th, 2004, 03:46 PM
well I will go first

I am 25 Live in NJ and have a lovely Fiance (Kaylara)
We have a open relationship and Kaylara is my soulmate.

We are allways looking for new friends and people to talk to and hang out with.

Although I am not looking if the right person came along who knows.

PS old picture new ones to come this week

Flaire-FireStar
February 11th, 2004, 03:47 PM
:wtf:

Isn't there a 'Pagan connections' forum for this?

You read my mind.

Celticscryer
February 11th, 2004, 03:47 PM
The Pagan Connection Forum is intended for this purpose.

Laisrean
February 11th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Yeah, there is a Pagan Connections subforum for threads like this. ;)

Xander67
February 11th, 2004, 03:49 PM
and you need to check with your spell checker lol

there are two c's in accord, I think :)

~ Monk ~
February 11th, 2004, 04:19 PM
and you need to check with your spell checker lol
Xan:

Help the MysticWicks find thier colors ...:colorful:

:hehehehe:

pagan_majik
February 11th, 2004, 06:19 PM
well, im 14, i live in WI, im a guy, and basically just want to know if there is anyone in the area.

Traz Heart
February 12th, 2004, 12:10 AM
blah blah blah HOOK UP PEOPLE!

Flaire-FireStar
February 12th, 2004, 01:48 AM
Hi...I'm Saph. :eyebrow:

I have my own thread around here somewhere.

Drisel
February 22nd, 2004, 12:30 AM
um so where is the pagan connections section?
And yes I did a search and this thread came up...

Drisel
February 22nd, 2004, 12:32 AM
never mind I found it...

*GrumpButt*
February 22nd, 2004, 12:33 AM
Yeah, lets hook up...:wtf:... (lol)

Bran83
February 22nd, 2004, 12:41 AM
Hi Im Bran.... Im 5'11" and 175 lbs of pure Jerzee lovin'.... lol

So jokng!

Any one from Jerzee who wants to chat let me know. Im not looking for a relationship, but just some good laughs and talk.

Venndragon
March 16th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Well, I'm a 15 year old girl in Cornwall, 16 nxt month, at last! Anyone else from C?

Or anywhere really?

Most of my friends are goin off on holiday after our exams, so i thought i'd better meet sum more peeps online!

CleftOfLight
April 24th, 2004, 07:00 AM
hello
I am a 6ft2 wavy drk brown hair hazel eyes 180ibs athletic body type light olve tone man.I am looking for both friendship and romance.I like women that can carry a conversation.I am a free spirited,laid back type of peron.I enjoy going to the movies,reading,playing guitar,writing poetry and stories. I am also open minded and would like to meet someone who is the same way.
My favorite authors are h.p.lovecraft,william s.burroughs,lewis carrol and J.r.r.Tolkien.I like all kinds of music from classical,metal,blues,jazz,funk.punk,just about everything except rap music.
I am like an open book just ask and I will tell you about me.
I was born in 1979.
This is all I can think of right now,please let me know what you think,if iterested either as friend or romance or whatever let me know.
Age isnt important to me,but if you want romance then please be legal,but if u want just friendship you can be any age.

Kyra Kismet
April 29th, 2004, 04:57 AM
My names Tasha,
Im 17 and single, Im bi-sexual but swing toward guys, but open to suggestions with the right girl.
I live in the Midlands in the UK, looking for friendship that could lead to more, usually go for older people!

broodingseeker
May 7th, 2004, 08:10 PM
I'm a 16 years old girl from Pennsylvania. I'm bisexual... and looking for love as well as friendship.

savannahrose44
May 7th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Hmmm....Sounds like we have ourselves a Yenta here... :colorful:

Xander67
May 7th, 2004, 08:51 PM
yenta SCHMENTA. :lol:

Im 36 and a recently escaped patient of the Lego Mansion Nuthouse ........(sanitarium)

midnightreflections
May 8th, 2004, 06:00 AM
[QUOTE=Venndragon]Well, I'm a 15 year old girl in Cornwall, 16 nxt month, at last! Anyone else from C?

QUOTE]

<------- Also from Cornwall. Well I live in Cornwall, wasn't born there but sees it as my adopted homeland anyway

And I'm 27, 28 in two weeks :( Yikes I'm getting old :lol:

Erm I'm single so I guess if mr Right came along I'd be interested, but pleased to hear from any bod out there.

What else can i say? I follow a trad path (Traditional as in non-wiccan not traditonal wicca) and am very dull and boring :lol:

Tsuchimaru
May 14th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Uhh....let's see. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm 17 and like to just sit around in forests, listening to nature. I'm always looking for new friends, and maybe a relationship.....

the_red_dragon
May 24th, 2004, 04:44 PM
hi there Im 16, male and I am from northern Ontario (Timmins Area) and im here to make new friends and just to see if i am the only frosted pagan from northern Ontario.

Bryony
June 17th, 2004, 01:23 AM
[QUOTE=Venndragon]Well, I'm a 15 year old girl in Cornwall, 16 nxt month, at last! Anyone else from C?

QUOTE]

<------- Also from Cornwall. Well I live in Cornwall, wasn't born there but sees it as my adopted homeland anyway

And I'm 27, 28 in two weeks :( Yikes I'm getting old :lol:

Erm I'm single so I guess if mr Right came along I'd be interested, but pleased to hear from any bod out there.

What else can i say? I follow a trad path (Traditional as in non-wiccan not traditonal wicca) and am very dull and boring :lol:
Dude....you better not be trying to hook up with that girl....that is wrong.... :fpoke:

Klucky
June 17th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Uh...16. Female. Birthday 9/18/87 (so soon to be 17). 5'6". Tad underweight. Denies having "Goth" appearance. Anti-social. Hermit. High maintenance. Would like male to trick her into thinking she's important. :)

Picture
http://www.mysticwicks.com/photoalbum/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=16063&pos=19

I don't know why I'm even doing this. :rolleyes:

-Klucky

Xander67
June 17th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Cause you want to find new Friends?? :T

Klucky
June 17th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Yeah, 'cause you guys suck!

Nah, I just kid. :D

-Klucky

Nighthawk
June 17th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Klucky is too cute.... Funny girl.. and you ARE already important...come on guys..tell her

Klucky
June 17th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Klucky is too cute.... Funny girl.. and you ARE already important...come on guys..tell her

You're my second daddy. It's your job to tell me that. :D :hugz:

-Klucky

AquariusWolf
June 17th, 2004, 10:07 PM
You are very important to me. :smoochypo

Spiritcalf
June 17th, 2004, 11:20 PM
I feel like I have done this before....

My name is Sean, I am a 22 year old Male who lives on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. Havn't had a "real" date in years. I am seeking a fun loving, creative, funny, caring women who will see the real me, not just the outside of me that I get jusdged upon everyday. That is my story, so which one of you ladies want to be treated like a Goddess?

(man, I sound so cheesy)

Klucky
June 17th, 2004, 11:26 PM
I would! But I fear I'm too young right now. Care to take a rain check? :D

(Oh, AW, thank you very much, by the way! :smoochypo )

-Klucky

Spiritcalf
June 17th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Yes you are too young. Raincheck? Maybe, when when I am 30 and your 24? lol. However, for those, who are close to my age, (no offense klucky), I am about ready to down right adore a woman, I am the point where I am willing to wait on hand and feet and feed you grapes, just to recieve a little affection from a women. sigh. Am I pathetic or what? lol.

Klucky
June 17th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Nah, not pathetic at all! :hugz: Best of luck to you!

-Klucky

Bainidhe Dub
June 18th, 2004, 09:45 AM
However, for those, who are close to my age, (no offense klucky), I am about ready to down right adore a woman, I am the point where I am willing to wait on hand and feet and feed you grapes, just to recieve a little affection from a women.

Helloooooo *grins* :fpoke: depends on what kind of grapes... green ones? :D

Spiritcalf
June 18th, 2004, 10:06 AM
Yes the green seedless ones. So are you up to it, are you willing to be pampered and celebreated as a woman?

Bainidhe Dub
June 18th, 2004, 10:29 AM
For the green grapes, of course *wink wink* Besides, pampering is always a plus :D

magick186
June 18th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Yes you are too young. Raincheck? Maybe, when when I am 30 and your 24? lol. However, for those, who are close to my age, (no offense klucky), I am about ready to down right adore a woman, I am the point where I am willing to wait on hand and feet and feed you grapes, just to recieve a little affection from a women. sigh. Am I pathetic or what? lol.
I'm 17, is that too young? I live in New England.....

Xander67
June 18th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Klucky is 16 soon to be 17, there you go Magic :)

and Klucky, you know you are good poultry, if we didnt like you we wouldnt pick on you soo much, it keeps you on your toes no? :T......... or do chickens have toes??

Spiritcalf
June 18th, 2004, 01:37 PM
I'm 17, is that too young? I live in New England.....

Are you asking me or Klucky, becuase for me yes, you are still too young, that is still a five year difference between us. 17 is something police like to call statitory. lol. As for Klucky, your the perfect age for her.

Xander67
June 18th, 2004, 01:43 PM
well, I guess it depends on the state, You are 22 and at 17, well as long as her Parents say it is ok then it is not a big deal,

I am 37 so that would totally be too young for me ...... I think she was asking you however, I was just teasing the Kluckster!

Spiritcalf
June 18th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Yeah but still...she is 17, young and has her whole world ahead of here, there is no reason to be insterested in my at 22.

Isn't there any guys you like around where you live magick186?

I dunno, maybe its just me, feels like I would be robbin' the cradle so to speak, even if she was 19 I would have doubts. sigh. This first people in years to show any interest in me at all and they are to young to even look at.

When Lord and Lady? When is it goin' to be my time? When can I find me a mate again?

magick186
June 18th, 2004, 04:47 PM
in New Hampshire I'm legal......you couldn't handle me anyway! :lol:
besides, i'm engaged to a 23 year old.....I just wanted to see if anyone would answer :spinner:

Spiritcalf
June 18th, 2004, 04:53 PM
wel...um...ok. Congrats?

magick186
June 18th, 2004, 04:57 PM
do you like Jay and Silent Bob? (i've noticed your AV)

Spiritcalf
June 18th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I love Jay and Silent Bob and all of the Kevin Smith movies. Did you see Jersey Girl, it was his first movie without Jay and Bob in it?

magick186
June 18th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I love Jay and Silent Bob strike back And I loved them in dogma and Mallrats, unfortunately 've never seen Jersey girl but I have a pretty good Idea of what it's about

Spiritcalf
June 18th, 2004, 05:34 PM
The Clerks 10th Anniversery Editon DVD will come out in September as well as Jersey Girl on DVD, September is going to rock!

magick186
June 18th, 2004, 05:37 PM
The Clerks 10th Anniversery Editon DVD will come out in September as well as Jersey Girl on DVD, September is going to rock!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: for september!

thok_ragnarok
June 18th, 2004, 08:11 PM
lets keep this simple I'm 25/m/ohio looking to see who responds...friendship or more