PDA

View Full Version : The Craft Exchange List :)

Aine of the Fae
February 19th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Thought I'd post it in it's own thread so it doesn't get lost. I'll post names as I get confirmation that the exchange gifts are received, that way surprises aren't spoiled :)

GoddessRhiannon sent a secret gift to.... Rua
MsFireHaven sent a secret gift to.... DragonsChest
DragonsChest sent a secret gift to.... CanisFirebrand
~*FloraCove*~ sent a secret gift to.... GoddessRhiannon
Linx sent a secret gift to.... Michie
Midnight Siren sent a secret gift to.... ?????
Darkstaff sent a secret gift to.... MidnightSiren
Badkitty sent a secret gift to.... ?????
FalconSong sent a secret gift to.... Calyx
Michie sent a secret gift to.... Aine of the Fae
CanisFirebrand sent a secret gift to.... ?????
Rua sent a secret gift to.... Darkstaff
Calyx sent a secret gift to.... ?????
13thChylde sent a secret gift to.... ?????
Aine of the Fae sent a secret gift to.... ?????
RedtheWitch75 sent a secret gift to.... ?????
WhiteRose sent a secret gift to.... VroomBroom
Sapphire vampire sent a secret gift to.... CalliopeHellice
Kadynas sent a secret gift to.... White Rose
VroomBroom sent a secret gift to.... Morr
CalliopHellice sent a secret gift to.... ?????
Morr sent a secret gift to.... ?????

If you've received your gift and you are listed, let me know! If you've sent your gift and your buddy is still masked with ????? let me know!

~~~~~

CalliopeHellice will get a gift soon!
Kadynas will get a gift soon!
LittleRhiannon will get a gift soon!
~*FloraCove*~ will get a gift soon!
FalconSong will get a gift soon!
Linx will get a gift soon!
MsFireHaven will get a gift soon!
SapphireVampire will get a gift soon!

~~~~~~~

That still leaves 3 gifts unaccounted for :( Let me know if you don't receive anything by the first week in March!

WynterWynd
February 19th, 2004, 11:22 PM
I sent mine out;)....last Thursday!

Flaire-FireStar
February 20th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Mine went out on Tues :)

Kadynas
February 20th, 2004, 10:14 AM
Mine was mailed last Tues. also...

Darkstaff
February 21st, 2004, 10:27 AM
I am so bad! I am sending my exchange item out today! My secret buddy will get theirs in just a couple of days!

I know it's a day late, but it will still get there by the end of the month!

Aine of the Fae
February 21st, 2004, 10:29 AM
I am so bad! I am sending my exchange item out today! My secret buddy will get theirs in just a couple of days!

I know it's a day late, but it will still get there by the end of the month!

That's ok, a few of us are late. I was supposed to send mine out today, but I'm a bit broken.... so I'll have to send hubby out when he gets home Monday.

Aine of the Fae
February 21st, 2004, 01:21 PM
bumpity bumpy

MsFireHaven
February 21st, 2004, 04:20 PM
The anticipation is Killing me....LOL

White Rose
February 21st, 2004, 04:46 PM
I sent mine out on the 19th! :P

xoxo

~*Ginger*~
February 21st, 2004, 10:48 PM
I was doing perfectly, patiently fine, until that edit!
~*FloraCove*~ will get a gift soon! But now.....

Kadynas
February 22nd, 2004, 08:11 AM
Ooooooooo... the suspense! I love this! I love getting things in the mail! :D Hopefully whoever gets mine will like it... I'm already starting for the next one, so I'll have a little more time to work on it this time. :)

Flaire-FireStar
February 23rd, 2004, 06:46 PM
Nuts! I'm an unnacounted for person! :wah2:

WynterWynd
February 23rd, 2004, 09:34 PM
:sadeyes: Thats not fair!

Romani Vixen
February 24th, 2004, 01:44 AM
Mine was sent out today.... I've had chaos (should have anticipated that)... but hopefully it'll arrive on time.

Kadynas
February 25th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Any updates? :)

Morr
February 25th, 2004, 12:56 PM
i am the worst craft exchange buddy ever... mine is only going out tomorrow... and count another 5 business days that the post office people take to deliver it... so my craft buddy will only get it next week... sorry!!
i have a perfectly good reason though (big bad oil paint fiasco... dont ask... grrr... i had to resort to other drawing material then oil paint and start everything all over....grrr)..
BUT TOMORROW MORNING IT WILL BE ON ITS WAY OUT!!!!

WynterWynd
February 25th, 2004, 01:02 PM
My buddy should be getting theirs soon....I hope!:D

redthewitch75
February 25th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I am sending mine out late, unfortunately. I just hope my buddy likes their gift! I am stiil waiting to receive mine. Can't wait!

Aine of the Fae
February 25th, 2004, 10:13 PM
I've been really bad and can't get mine out till Saturday :( But it's coming!!!!

CanisFirebrand
February 25th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Mine is on its way.. I hope it gets there soon.. Hopefully my secret buddy likes the gift.

Calyx
February 25th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Nuts! I'm an unnacounted for person! :wah2:

Me too!!! :hairraise

MsFireHaven
February 26th, 2004, 12:27 AM
If I am found sitting on my mailbox again, my hubby wont let me out of the house....(Just Kidding) Im looking forward to my suprise!!!!!

redthewitch75
February 26th, 2004, 01:34 AM
Still nothing in the mail for me, so maybe tomorrow. I know I posted earlier, but that was before the mail came! So...still excited!

Aine of the Fae
February 26th, 2004, 08:52 PM
I got mine today! My mail lady hasn't delivered in a couple days... Whatever happened to 'come rain or sleet or snow or hail...." Anyway it was beautiful scrapbook pages from Michie :D The Charge of the Goddess a page for Imbolc, one for Ostara and one with a Pagan pumpkin story :) (It's wonderful!!!) Thank you!!!

WynterWynd
February 26th, 2004, 09:57 PM
:boing: Ooooo, how neat!!!:D

~*Ginger*~
February 26th, 2004, 10:00 PM
oh, that sounds so nice!
Mine hasn't shown yet, but I can feel it making it's way...

MsFireHaven
February 26th, 2004, 10:11 PM
oh, that sounds so nice!
Mine hasn't shown yet, but I can feel it making it's way...

Mine isnt here yet either! But Im still looking forward to recieving it!

redthewitch75
February 27th, 2004, 12:32 AM
Sent mine out today, finally! I am still unaccounted for though.

DragonsChest
February 27th, 2004, 01:02 AM
If I am found sitting on my mailbox again, my hubby wont let me out of the house....(Just Kidding) Im looking forward to my suprise!!!!!

I loved mine so much, I hope you like yours as much!! Thanks, MsFireHaven :hugz:

Calyx
February 27th, 2004, 10:48 AM
I'm STILL waiting hopefully every day!!! :)

Michie
February 27th, 2004, 05:13 PM
I got mine today! My mail lady hasn't delivered in a couple days... Whatever happened to 'come rain or sleet or snow or hail...." Anyway it was beautiful scrapbook pages from Michie :D The Charge of the Goddess a page for Imbolc, one for Ostara and one with a Pagan pumpkin story :) (It's wonderful!!!) Thank you!!!

I was wondering if you'd get it today. I'm glad you liked them - it is the first time I've ever scrapbooked something like that before. I was kind of nervous about them. :)

Midnight Siren
February 27th, 2004, 07:45 PM
I got mine and it is absolutly beautiful!! It's a small, round, wooden box with designs on it handmade by my buddy :) (not sure if I'm supposed to say who it is or not)

He did a wonderful job on it and oddly enough we were at our local witchy shop a few days before I got it and I was looking at some that were similar to what he made but I wasn't satisfied with them so I didn't buy any, this one on the other hand is PERFECT!!

thanks so much! you truly are very talented :thumbsup:

Calyx
February 28th, 2004, 01:34 AM
I got mine in the mail today from FalconSong--hooray!!!!! :woot: :bouncybob
It is a beautiful purple handcrafted incense burner with a pentacle--how did you know I really needed one of those???? The girls ran off with my old one and it's nowhere to be found! I am so happy, I have been burning incense all night long! It must have been Divinely Inspired.

I am so thrilled....thank you so very, very much FalconSong! :hugz: :hugz:

~*Ginger*~
February 28th, 2004, 06:05 AM
ooooh's
&
aaaahhhhhh's!

Morr
February 29th, 2004, 09:12 AM
I got mine today!!!
THANK YOU DO MUCH TO VROOMBROOM!!!! :) i <3 it! I will post pics of it later!! its absolutely beautiful!

Morr
February 29th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Heres a picture of my little "Latte" he he he... Thank you again VroomBroom!! i LOVE it :)

~*Ginger*~
February 29th, 2004, 12:23 PM
hey!
that's cute!

FYI, if my partner for the next swap has a camera, take a pic if you can...
I've got no camera to share pics with...

WynterWynd
February 29th, 2004, 11:06 PM
I got mine today!!!
THANK YOU DO MUCH TO VROOMBROOM!!!! :) i <3 it! I will post pics of it later!! its absolutely beautiful!
I'm so glad you liked it!:smile: Thanks for taking a pic...cause I forgot:bigredblu

redthewitch75
March 1st, 2004, 04:23 PM
Well, I got the mail today, and nothing for me. Did someone forget me? Hope my buddy gets theirs soon! Maybe...gosh I forgot when I sent it! Well ANY day now they will receive it!

CanisFirebrand
March 1st, 2004, 04:36 PM
I hope mine made it to my buddy intact.. I was a little worried about sending it..

Linx
March 1st, 2004, 06:56 PM
I just anted to let everyone know that my buddy was Caylx...

She sent me some awesome bath salts and soaps, with a cute little spoon! Honeysuckle and a bunch of other scents... YUM!

Thanks a BUNCH Caylx!

redthewitch75
March 3rd, 2004, 09:55 AM
It kind of seems like this thread is forgotten, but as someone who still has not received anything I was wondering if I am the only one? Anyone else still waiting? I know the first post in this thread hasn't been updated, because my buddy got her gift the other day and I pm'd Aine, and my buddy posted a pic here. So, who else is still in suspense?

~*Ginger*~
March 3rd, 2004, 11:26 AM
So, who else is still in suspense?

Me, me, me!!!

redthewitch75
March 3rd, 2004, 01:53 PM
I am about ready to give up on it. I know a few of us were late sending them out, but...hmmmm.

Flaire-FireStar
March 3rd, 2004, 08:50 PM
Mine came yesterday..... :hugz: Thank you very much, Calliope. :) The plaque is just gorgeous (I'll have to get a picture when I hang it up)

And, of course, I'm going to have to start reading runes again. ;) heh

Aine of the Fae
March 3rd, 2004, 08:55 PM
Me, me, me!!!

Ok, Flora :) Your's is on it's way, I've received word from your buddy! I'm still waiting on word for RedtheWitch's buddy though. I've had a ton going on lately and only have about a half hour online time a day right now....

~*Ginger*~
March 3rd, 2004, 09:00 PM
oh well
YAY!
I knew it was on it's way, could feel 'em working on it!

Love ya Buddy!
:smooch:
You too Aine

CalliopeHellice
March 3rd, 2004, 10:00 PM
I'm glad you liked it, Sapphy! I love the runes! (oooo...more runes! I think that's my 6th set...I think it's a sign I should be learning to read them...LOL!), and I LOVED the pressed flowers...I think that was my favourite part! :D

Flaire-FireStar
March 3rd, 2004, 11:16 PM
Yay! :woot:

WynterWynd
March 16th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I am about ready to give up on it. I know a few of us were late sending them out, but...hmmmm.
anything yet?:(

redthewitch75
March 17th, 2004, 03:41 AM
Well, the person who was supposed to send me something disappeared, but MsFireHaven sent me a beautiful beaded necklace with a turtle charm. Wish I could post a picture. I love it!

~*Ginger*~
March 17th, 2004, 09:43 AM
oh that was so sweet!

WynterWynd
March 17th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Well, the person who was supposed to send me something disappeared, but MsFireHaven sent me a beautiful beaded necklace with a turtle charm. Wish I could post a picture. I love it!
I'm glad to hear that!:floating:

I wonder what happened to your buddy:huh:

Copperaven
March 17th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I didn't get mine out until this past monday, but my buddy is close so she should have it today or tomorrow :)

haven't received anything yet :(

Calyx
March 18th, 2004, 12:02 AM
I'm mailing mine next Monday, so craft buddy, it'll be on it's way soon! :)

WynterWynd
March 18th, 2004, 12:27 AM
Mine goes out tomorrow!:boing:

~*Ginger*~
March 18th, 2004, 06:56 AM
my buddies stuff is sitting on the shelf drying.
It'll be mailed Saturday, unless i get to town before then.