PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Kalamazoo area (Michigan) Witch's out there?

Hazel BlueMoon
February 21st, 2004, 04:00 PM
Merry Meet, I was just wondering if there were any witch's out there who were from the Kalamazoo (or near), Michigan area.

curiousfae
March 14th, 2004, 09:39 PM
i am from michigan. grand ledge actually. it's a small town outside lansing. i found a great forum on yahoo that was created by a witch from lawton. its rhiannonandthorsgarden@yahoo.com. you should join. there are lots of folks in your area. if you are interested in possibly joining a coven lady sayje teaches a new group every may. you should talk to her about it. or if you are solitary you can just share insight and such with the group. also check meetup.com for the witches meetup. knowing kalamazoo they probably have a good one. i hear there are a lot of pagans in that area. anymore questions...just pm me. i'd be happy to chat!

Regulus
March 15th, 2004, 01:02 AM
Kalamazoo! whats happening! I've been to the kalamazoo witches meetup, its kinda weak at the moment.

bluglass
March 15th, 2004, 03:14 PM
we have a summer home just outside of South Haven. But I'm solo and not up on anything in particular. I can tell you that our area is a catch trap for the spiritual from 7th day adventist compounds who sell wonderful organice vegan foods to a couple of Ashrams including a womans temple in Ganges. Saugatuk is rather the artist haven and very, shall we say, out of the closet probably on more than sexuality. There is also near Kalamazoo a Steiner College for teacher training so the mystical anthroposophy is around as well. Not to mention the excentric beliefs of Dr. Kellogg of Battle Creek (see the movie "The Road to Wellville"). There are many christian sects as well as Jews who have settled around the lake. And if you drive though the country you can see the hex signs on many a barn some of which hide a great many religious symbols.

There must be something if you find out let me know.

Denise

Regulus
March 19th, 2004, 11:55 PM
well,
that lasted long. hello felllow kalamazoonians, or is that kalamazoo-ites? screw it i don't know.

Wolf O Volos
December 25th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Actualllllllyyyyyyyy... I am less than half an hour from KZoo down I94... Living in Marshall, and working at BCHS in battle creek. If there was more of us around the same area, we should do a meet and greet sometime

DayDreamer
December 25th, 2004, 03:17 PM
I am closer to Detroit, but I can get to Kzoo easily enough - straight shot out 94 west.

Verthandi
December 25th, 2004, 09:02 PM
I have relatives in K-zoo, but I myself am from the GR area. Fremont, to be exact...Gerber baby food and all that jazz.

Regulus
December 26th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Actualllllllyyyyyyyy... I am less than half an hour from KZoo down I94... Living in Marshall, and working at BCHS in battle creek. If there was more of us around the same area, we should do a meet and greet sometime
I really dig that idea. Anyone got any idea's for a where and when?

munkeyz mumma
January 1st, 2005, 09:44 PM
oooooooooooo can I come too? please please please?

wispered_strength
January 20th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Greeting and well wishes to all, i am from GR and go to school in kalamazoo, i hope to hear from some of you soon.