PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to this

Shy Hawk
July 18th, 2001, 04:02 PM
Hi ho! Great to see you then! Welcome to our little gathering of friends. Cause that's what we be, friends.
Anyhow, enjoy yourself. If you haven't already, Cunningham is great for Wicca, in my opinion...though I'm not a Wiccan, I started out interested in Wicca, and he helped me define my path quite well. A good one is "Wicca: A guide for the solitary practicianer". Though there are so many others to chose from aswell....

As for you RnR.....you are a pretty good tarot guy...hehe. Maybe sometime you'll read me, eh? lol
Gods bless,
ShyHawk

Shy Hawk
July 18th, 2001, 04:04 PM
Hey now......:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Why is my reply on the top? Aye, this is a might perplexing.
? Any ideas?

SpiDer_AnGeL
July 18th, 2001, 05:47 PM
Thanx for answering me! Why are you on top.....hmmmm things to ponder. Any who I'm not exactly sure wicca is for me. Thats why I want to learn/read about it make sure I'm on the right path......understand what I'm sayn'? Well thanx a lot I appreciate it. Blessed Be!

rantnraven
July 18th, 2001, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by SpiDer_AnGeL
Thanx for answering me! Why are you on top.....hmmmm things to ponder. Any who I'm not exactly sure wicca is for me. Thats why I want to learn/read about it make sure I'm on the right path......understand what I'm sayn'? Well thanx a lot I appreciate it. Blessed Be!

I hear ya'

There's a book by Graham Harvey and Charlot Hardman that I have found very infomative in establishing your own path. it is called Paganism Today. Very forthright and open.

Blessings and light upon you,
RnR

Oh, LOOK, now I'M on top. Ponder not... It's a computer thing.

rantnraven
July 18th, 2001, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Shy Hawk
As for you RnR.....you are a pretty good tarot guy...hehe. Maybe sometime you'll read me, eh? lol
Gods bless,
ShyHawk

Shucks *blushes and kicks hoplessly at the dirt*

When you are ready, pass me your question. In fact, toss it into the Tarot Forum. You'll get quite the reply.

How about a tease? Pulled the Queen of Spears for Shy Hawk. You have something that vexes you. Something that you either have a question about or, are just prompted to look at it with the question on your face - dear in the headlights thing. It makes no sence to you. Look away and don't waste your time on it. There is a storm coming but, hang on, it will pass. Look for a stray cat, Tabby (Grey) or solid white with black feet, and say hello - it will rub on your leg but be ready for a playful little bite. :p

RnR:rolleyes:

SpiDer_AnGeL
July 19th, 2001, 01:05 AM
Hi! I'm new to wicca and I would like all the help i can get like where to start.......I'm reading a book called Green Withcraft. If anyone can help me w/getting started I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx a lot and Blessed Be

loopy
July 19th, 2001, 01:07 AM
Welcome and Merry meet!

(:D There's a great "Green Witchcraft" thread right below. :D:D)

rantnraven
July 19th, 2001, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by SpiDer_AnGeL
If anyone can help me w/getting started I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx a lot and Blessed Be

Merry Meet Spider Angel. Hope you don't mind that, though a Witch, I am a severe arachnophobe. None-the-less, welcome to the the porch. Pull up a comfy couch/chair thingy and we will talk a while.

Glad to hear you have found your path. Getting started can be a little rough. Joint the Tarot room and get a reading. I have selected a card for you - The Emperor: I sence that you may be alone in your heart (perhaps in the broom closet). However, you have made some discoveries that have focused your path. Who to tell? Who not to tell? This is heavy on your heart. Don't just go and jump into the pool, try the steps in the shallow end - much safer right now.

Blessings and welcome,
RnR

reanna
July 21st, 2001, 04:42 AM
Welcome!!! Pleased to meet ya! :):):)