PDA

View Full Version : Give it up for LOTR: ROTK!

kewlhippiechick
March 1st, 2004, 11:09 AM
YES!!!! They won all 11 of their nominations!!!!! About time a Science Fiction/Fantasy film won!!!!!

Boogins
March 1st, 2004, 11:15 AM
21 guns!!!... plus a few swords and bows, a couple of axes....

Isil Darkmoon
March 1st, 2004, 01:49 PM
:clapping: :fpartyhat :D :yayhawaii :sunny: :dancy:

flagrent abuse of smilies! Whoot! It's about time! *does the happy dance*

GoddessViviane
March 1st, 2004, 02:09 PM
I am so happy for them. I havent actuallly seen the 3rd one yet, but i heard it was amazing just like the last two.
GO LOTR!!!!:fpraiseyo :fpompoms :thewave:

amberwolf
March 1st, 2004, 02:10 PM
I know its excellent Im glad they won it for all the time and effort that they put into the making of the three films..I sat there thinking mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm everyone else in the audience is thinking I might as well go home lol

Psyche Ague
March 1st, 2004, 02:10 PM
w00t! I was so happy last night!

Yasmine Galenorn
March 1st, 2004, 02:39 PM
We were cheering with every award they one. Peter Jackson is adorable--the Nerd who made it Big. Yay for him and everybody involved!

:fprtyman2 :fprtyman2 :bouncybob :bouncybob :bouncybob :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :dancy: :dancy: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yasmine :colorful:

Xander67
March 1st, 2004, 06:29 PM
only 2 other Motion Pictures did what Peter Jackson's ROTK did...

and they were Ben Hur and Titanic

I am working on a special tribute for Peter... :) take a look :)

lisasimpson243
March 1st, 2004, 06:58 PM
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!

VICTORY!!!!......OMG...could not be happier for the Lord of the Rings Crew and Cast!!....Brilliant job...

Doing a hobbit happry dance here :hehehehe:

Xander67
March 1st, 2004, 10:56 PM
Precious can afford a pair of Jeans now

nomadicdragon
March 1st, 2004, 11:46 PM
:woot: :woot:

blueiris
March 1st, 2004, 11:46 PM
I am a huge fan of LOTR and screamed my lungs out when they won ALL ELEVEN OSCARS!! :fprtyman3 :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

MistOfTheSea86
March 2nd, 2004, 11:55 PM
Precious can afford a pair of Jeans now

Or a more efficient Loin cloth precioussssssssssss, Yessssssssss, makeses us invisible precious! YOU CAN'T SEEN MY LOINS, THEY ARE MY TRUE PRECIOUS. :hairraise

Juniecat
March 3rd, 2004, 02:55 AM
I was so HAPPY when we were watching it clean house!!! I didn't think the academy would ever get past it's stigma on fantasy.

HOORAY!!!

Xander67
March 3rd, 2004, 11:46 AM
Or a more efficient Loin cloth precioussssssssssss, Yessssssssss, makeses us invisible precious! YOU CAN'T SEEN MY LOINS, THEY ARE MY TRUE PRECIOUS. :hairraise

:rotfl:

Silver_Undine
March 3rd, 2004, 12:00 PM
I was so happy when I heard that they had won all 11. I wasn't able to watch it so I kept refreshing the yahoo news website to see what was going on. Peter Jackson is the man. :woot: