PDA

View Full Version : Mad Mad House anyone?

Rose Sunny Rionach
March 7th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Anyone watch Mad Mad House? What'd you think about the Witch? Maybe it's just me, but even though she does seem to know what she's talking about when it comes to Wiccanism, it looks like she's just all in for the publicity and a lot of it seems to altered strictly for the media. Once again, maybe it's just me, but that just seems wrong, especially for a devout Wiccan.

Aidron
March 7th, 2004, 02:02 PM
There are actually at least two or three threads already discussing this topic, so you may want to check there for the best information and responses. Try the Entertainment and Sports section of the board.

Lucius
March 9th, 2004, 03:43 AM
First of all, it's Wicca (not Wiccanism) and she has been practicing Witchcraft for over 16 years. She does TV, radio, journalism, and even tours and holds workshops. She is also friends with Raymond Buckland among other well-known Pagans. If you go to the SciFi channel's site about the show and red her chatroom transcript, this sorta came up and she even explains that she refused to do the show 3 times before agreeing b/c she was afraid they would take Witchcraft seriously. Anyway, here are two sites:

SciFi's Mad Mad House Site: http://www.scifi.com/madmadhouse/

Fiona's Personal Official Site: http://www.fionahorne.com/

Xander67
March 9th, 2004, 03:58 AM
the discussion about the show had been going on here in Ben's thread for a while, if anyone cares to join us :)

Lucius
March 9th, 2004, 04:00 AM
the discussion about the show had been going on here in Ben's thread for a while, if anyone cares to join us :)
Yeah...I went on in for a peak.

Xander67
March 9th, 2004, 04:14 AM
:rotfl:

OMG no you didnt LOL

yeah, you caught me.... I used to be a mod here, but things in my life interfered with my Mod duties so i steped down :)

but im still here, and very much a part of it, *shrugs* dont know what all the fuss about haveing multiple threads about a topic is all about..... see.... I wasnt a very good mod :( :T

Lucius
March 9th, 2004, 04:17 AM
<~~~confused. meh?

Xander67
March 9th, 2004, 04:20 AM

it is a bit, Bossy........ sorry :)

Fairywolf
March 9th, 2004, 09:31 AM
You are forgiven Xan.......Just DON'T do it again :lol: :hugz: