PDA

View Full Version : My website is now online

Heathen Dawn
April 1st, 2004, 12:21 PM
It’s called The Eclectic Satyr, because I’m eclectic (practice, theology and afterlife beliefs come from different sources each) and because I have an obsession with satyrs. It’s entirely hand-coded, in valid XHTML 1.0.

Here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/eclecticsatyr/index.htm

Jeleia
April 1st, 2004, 01:15 PM
Over all its a great site, easy on the eyes. Although I noticed that glowing ball in the background of the home page, makes it very hard to read a couple of those words. :)

Heathen Dawn
April 1st, 2004, 01:22 PM
Over all its a great site, easy on the eyes.

Thanks. :)

Although I noticed that glowing ball in the background of the home page, makes it very hard to read a couple of those words. :)

It’s the full moon, viewed from the window of my own room. I had to pay that calculated price for the beauty of it...

poetic
May 17th, 2004, 03:32 PM
The moon does make it difficult to read. Do you know CSS? You could "fix" the background so the text scrolls and the bkgrnd stays put.

Pilot
May 17th, 2004, 03:37 PM
The moon does make it difficult to read.

Your site is great, though "as poetic said" KEEP UP THE WORK!

Morag Elasaid Ni Dhomhnaill
May 17th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Guys, HD isn't a member of the site anymore, so giving him advice on how to improve it probably won't do much good. :smile:

Ron
May 17th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Guys, HD isn't a member of the site anymore, so giving him advice on how to improve it probably won't do much good. :smile:Really? when did that happen??? :spinnysmi sorry to "mettre le nez des les plats" but I just wanted to know