PDA

View Full Version : Avatars for kewlhippiechick!

Dextra
April 2nd, 2004, 08:38 PM
Here ya go, hon. ;)

Faeawyn
April 2nd, 2004, 08:42 PM
Oooooooo......nice :thumbsup:

DragonsChest
April 2nd, 2004, 08:52 PM
Oohh, Ohh! Those avs are so cool! May I have one, pretty please? Of course, anything dragony would be wonderful. If you don't mind, and have the time and inclination.

Thanks!

Dextra
April 2nd, 2004, 11:28 PM
Oohh, Ohh! Those avs are so cool! May I have one, pretty please? Of course, anything dragony would be wonderful. If you don't mind, and have the time and inclination.

Thanks!

Don't mind a bit. :D

Take your pick:

kewlhippiechick
April 2nd, 2004, 11:35 PM
Here ya go, hon. ;)
You SOOOOOOOOO rock! Thanks!!!!!!

Dextra
April 2nd, 2004, 11:54 PM
You SOOOOOOOOO rock! Thanks!!!!!!
YAY!

Somehow I knew you'd like that one best. :D

kewlhippiechick
April 2nd, 2004, 11:56 PM
YAY!

Somehow I knew you'd like that one best. :D
Wow...and you don't even know me that well. Am I that transparent? LOL! I picked it mainly because my hair is Manic Panic color Vampire Red! Dawn and I have something in common!

DragonsChest
April 3rd, 2004, 12:58 AM
Don't mind a bit. :D

Take your pick:

Thank you so much!!! They are both beautiful. As you can see, I wasted no time in putting the new av in place. :huddle:

Dextra
April 3rd, 2004, 01:17 AM
Wow...and you don't even know me that well. Am I that transparent? LOL! I picked it mainly because my hair is Manic Panic color Vampire Red! Dawn and I have something in common!

:hairraise

That is too freaky. I had that exact same color on my hair last year, only I had it two-toned, with black underneath.

Dextra
April 3rd, 2004, 01:19 AM
Thank you so much!!! They are both beautiful. As you can see, I wasted no time in putting the new av in place. :huddle:

I'm glad you like it. I've been making dozens of avatars for myself to use here and on LiveJournal, so if anyone else wants one, I'll be more than happy to give it a shot.

My next project: ANIMATED avatars. As soon as I've got that down, I'm gonna go crazy with it. :hehehehe:

hastings1066ad
April 4th, 2004, 01:55 PM
I'd love an avatar! I'm a kitchen witch with a historical obsession and a thing about fabric and yarn-- don't know if that gives you enough to go on. . . but I'm sure I'd like anything.
-Hastings

Dextra
April 4th, 2004, 04:14 PM
I'd love an avatar! I'm a kitchen witch with a historical obsession and a thing about fabric and yarn-- don't know if that gives you enough to go on. . . but I'm sure I'd like anything.
-Hastings

Well, finding something with fabric and yarn was a bit trickier than I thought it would be, but I did find this cute little kitchen witch. She's riding a whisk! :p

hastings1066ad
April 4th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Well, finding something with fabric and yarn was a bit trickier than I thought it would be, but I did find this cute little kitchen witch. She's riding a whisk! :p
She's adorable--she's in my sig banner!
-Hastings

DragonsChest
April 4th, 2004, 06:09 PM
-Hastings

I never realized that was a whisk! And she's wearing an apron! I love it, how adorable.

Dextra
April 4th, 2004, 06:14 PM
-Hastings

Eeep. I didn't realize that because when you made that post earlier your sig banner didn't show up for me. :bigredblu

I can make you something else, if you'd like something different from your banner.

menolly
April 4th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Hey, I would love one or two if that's okay? I know I could do them myself, but what with making banners for other people it would be nice to get a present! :)

I don't mind what's on it at all - possibly either something cute or something beautiful, yet poetically sad. Not that that's how I see myself - it's just that most of my fave songs & films and whatnot seem to be quite sad (I'm a romantic at heart! :bigredblu )

Thankies in advance, but you know you don't have to :)

Dextra
April 5th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Hey, I would love one or two if that's okay? I know I could do them myself, but what with making banners for other people it would be nice to get a present! :)

I don't mind what's on it at all - possibly either something cute or something beautiful, yet poetically sad. Not that that's how I see myself - it's just that most of my fave songs & films and whatnot seem to be quite sad (I'm a romantic at heart! :bigredblu )

Thankies in advance, but you know you don't have to :)

No problem! Actually, I had a really hard time trying to decide on what to make for you, but a friend of mine made this one for me, and it just seemed to be popping out at me. I'm still going to look around though. :)

hastings1066ad
April 5th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Eeep. I didn't realize that because when you made that post earlier your sig banner didn't show up for me. :bigredblu

I can make you something else, if you'd like something different from your banner.

Well-- I like the little witch, but having options is cool, so if you don't mind. . .
-Hastings

mothwench
April 5th, 2004, 12:57 PM
hey, kewlhippychick, you into dawn comics now? :lol: i've got some as well... hang on, lemme search me hardrive for ye.

umm, methinks i'd better downsize these. i will do so later on today, alright? :)

kewlhippiechick
April 5th, 2004, 02:51 PM
hey, kewlhippychick, you into dawn comics now? :lol: i've got some as well... hang on, lemme search me hardrive for ye.

umm, methinks i'd better downsize these. i will do so later on today, alright? :)
I've been into Dawn for awhile. I just could never find any Dawn avatars before...but I love Death as well (gee...that sounded SO goth, huh? LOL) and I already had a LOAD of Death avatars! But yes! I'll gladly consume more Dawn avatars! Thanks!

kewlhippiechick
April 5th, 2004, 02:53 PM
:hairraise

That is too freaky. I had that exact same color on my hair last year, only I had it two-toned, with black underneath.
That's spooky...mine's black underneath...

Dextra
April 5th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Hastings, here's another one I came up with for you. It took me a while to find the right one for you (I'm very picky about that...I'm not happy unless it's just so.)

It's from a quilt square, the sun is in the middle and the orbs are the seasons. :)

Dextra
April 5th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Menolly, this one's for you that I actually made, in case the one I posted on the previous page isn't to your liking. :)

menolly
April 5th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Oooh! They're both great!!! :D
Thank you so much!!! :hugz:

Dextra
April 5th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Oooh! They're both great!!! :D
Thank you so much!!! :hugz:
No problem. :D

mothwench
April 6th, 2004, 02:03 PM
okay, i didn't know how you wanted them resized so i made a couple. hey, you have great taste in comic books, kewlhippychick! :D

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mothwench/dring1.gifhttp://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mothwench/d3.gifhttp://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mothwench/d2.gifhttp://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mothwench/d1.gif

hastings1066ad
April 7th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Hastings, here's another one I came up with for you. It took me a while to find the right one for you (I'm very picky about that...I'm not happy unless it's just so.)

It's from a quilt square, the sun is in the middle and the orbs are the seasons. :)

It's GORGEOUS-- doing a happy dance
-Hastings

Dextra
April 7th, 2004, 04:53 PM
It's GORGEOUS-- doing a happy dance
-Hastings

YAY! :woot:

Anyone else want one? Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller? :hehehehe:

kewlhippiechick
April 8th, 2004, 07:03 PM
okay, i didn't know how you wanted them resized so i made a couple. hey, you have great taste in comic books, kewlhippychick! :D

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mothwench/dring1.gifhttp://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mothwench/d3.gifhttp://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mothwench/d2.gifhttp://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mothwench/d1.gif

Why thank you, ma'am!

hastings1066ad
April 26th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Dextra, just had to let you know again how much I love my avatar. I've had TONS of compliments on it. Thanks again
-Hastings

redring
April 26th, 2004, 01:12 PM
ok I seem to be colecting others work. Started with a banner and now I think Im adicted. :) can I have an avatar too? I like to see what people come up with. Plus mine at the moment is kinda lacking <- <- :)

Dextra
April 26th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Aw, thanks Hastings! I'm so glad you like it! :hugz:

redring, if there's anything in particular that you'd like, let me know and I'll hook you up! You can PM me or just post here with your preferences and I'll see what I can do. :)

redring
April 26th, 2004, 10:55 PM
redring, if there's anything in particular that you'd like, let me know and I'll hook you up! You can PM me or just post here with your preferences and I'll see what I can do. :)

Hmmm black cats or anything pretty. im easily pleased. :)

Dextra
April 27th, 2004, 02:43 AM
Here's a couple I came up with, one was this nice black cat, and the other is Black Cat from the Spiderman comics (I'm a dork, so these kinds of things happen). :lol:

DragonsChest
April 27th, 2004, 07:39 AM
FYI: I've been getting kudos for my cool avs. Just wanted to say Thanks! for creating them for me. :D

Dextra
April 27th, 2004, 11:18 AM
FYI: I've been getting kudos for my cool avs. Just wanted to say Thanks! for creating them for me. :D

Aw, it's nothin'. :bigredgri

I'm just glad you like it! :D :hugz:

redring
April 27th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Here's a couple I came up with, one was this nice black cat, and the other is Black Cat from the Spiderman comics (I'm a dork, so these kinds of things happen). :lol:

Not at all a dork im a big comic book fan. Thank you!!! I love them.

Dextra
April 28th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Thanks! :D Glad you like.