PDA

View Full Version : Washington state pagans

mearkye
April 7th, 2004, 11:14 PM
I am currently in washington state, I was was wondering if there are any pagans here that live with in Kitsap county or surrounding areas.
The wife and I are both looking to meet new freinds in the local area.
( please no Sexual relaionships ) My wife and I are happy together and dont swing to the new hip tune.
But new freinds are always a blessings,
bright blessings.

GryphonGirl
April 7th, 2004, 11:26 PM
I am currently in washington state, I was was wondering if there are any pagans here that live with in Kitsap county or surrounding areas.
The wife and I are both looking to meet new freinds in the local area.
( please no Sexual relaionships ) My wife and I are happy together and dont swing to the new hip tune.
But new freinds are always a blessings,
bright blessings.
Greetings! There are a number of members in Washington, Welcome to MW!

mearkye
April 8th, 2004, 12:09 AM
that was a quick responce, It is really great know there is others in the state, and local, I hope to meet some of you one of these days.
You can actually view photos of my self and and the wife , and kids on my web site, they are my username, and also GypsyDream., if you wish to talk more, check it out, and i can share one of my Ims with you.

SylverStar
April 8th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I started a PNW pagan thead somewhere. I'm in Wa. down in Tri-cities though

dragonkin
April 9th, 2004, 06:23 PM
:welcome: Hi I am down here in Tumwater, but I don't drive so you all are so close and yet so far.

rain_fallen_tears
April 9th, 2004, 06:34 PM
dragonkin! My best friend lives in Tumwater! I actually live in Lacey, I just spend ALOT of time in Seattle and *jumps around fanatically* I can't believe another MWer lives so CLOSE!:D What I really come on to say is I am A Pagan in Washington.....sounds like a documentary!

dragonkin
April 9th, 2004, 09:09 PM
WooHooo! ((((RainFallenTears)))) *dances around* Someone closer than 65 miles away. *dances some more*

Yasmine Galenorn
April 9th, 2004, 09:40 PM
WooHooo! ((((RainFallenTears)))) *dances around* Someone closer than 65 miles away. *dances some more*

*winks* Yeah, I'm farther than that now. How are you doing, DK?

Yazza :colorful:

rain_fallen_tears
April 9th, 2004, 10:38 PM
:D *starts to dance around with dragonkin*

SylverStar
April 10th, 2004, 02:18 PM
It's ok I'm at least 3 or more hours from people and I don't drive either.

dragonkin
April 11th, 2004, 12:10 AM
*winks* Yeah, I'm farther than that now. How are you doing, DK?

Yazza :colorful:
Doing pretty good. I missed you when you were down here last time, AGAIN! I still won't sit in your chair at Five Corners and sniff a little when I see the autographs in your earliest books. When you were down did you get to stop at Five Corners and meet the baby?
We do miss you but that is the price of fame - we have to share you with the world now. :hugz:

Yasmine Galenorn
April 11th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Doing pretty good. I missed you when you were down here last time, AGAIN! I still won't sit in your chair at Five Corners and sniff a little when I see the autographs in your earliest books. When you were down did you get to stop at Five Corners and meet the baby?
We do miss you but that is the price of fame - we have to share you with the world now. :hugz:

LOL...unfortunately, last time we were down, we were booked from the minute we rolled into town at 11 until we left at 5 to get back home (a good 2 hour drive, even when traffic is flowing). At some point, we need to go see that liddul guy, but the next trip there is on our anniversary and we're doing 'us' stuff. After that, will be late May, when I have the signing at Whodunit, and then weekends are getting booked around up here at shops...I figure I'll be down there again in...probably late June for another hair cut...though I may just be getting some new tattoo work done before then--have to wait and see a few weeks on that.

Yeah, my life has gotten much more hectic...with writing the two series and trying to promote and Sam's on-again/off-again contracts, it's really hard to ever plan trips much farther than Renton or Seattle.

Hugs though, and give everybody my love!
Yazzapanther :colorful:

dragonkin
April 11th, 2004, 12:54 AM
And for anyone else in Washington area the tattoos are done by Nick at Altered States in Olympia.

Yasmine Galenorn
April 11th, 2004, 01:40 AM
And for anyone else in Washington area the tattoos are done by Nick at Altered States in Olympia.

*grins* Yep, and he's damned good. I trust him...well...with my skin!

Yas :colorful:

MsFireHaven
April 12th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Im from the Spanway area...

mearkye
April 12th, 2004, 10:16 AM
I asked, and I recieved, wow, its very cool to know there are others that are close, I am enjoying seeing all the members that close enough, that one day I might actually get to meet some in person lol.
Sorry for the time in between, my site has been keeping me really busy, and find it hard to get back right away.

Auzuricks
September 19th, 2008, 01:41 AM
I used to live in Kitsap county, although I live in Lewis county now. That is, Chehalis. I'm looking fro people that live local, or who would like to make the visit. I am somewhat new, not entirely though. I do need some help though.