PDA

View Full Version : Wanted........

Sowelu
April 15th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I am looking for a strong coconut scented soap (bar) and will gladly do a Craft exchange if there's anyone here who can make me some. I LOVE anything coconutty scented!!!:hehehehe:

I make an assortment of crafts......sculpted dragons, dolls and fearies...candles....you name it I may be able to make it. (except crochet or knitting)

MsFireHaven
April 15th, 2004, 02:10 PM
I have cocunut bath salt....home made...but no soap...:(

Tea Leaf
April 15th, 2004, 02:22 PM
There is a whole line of coconut bath products at the Body Shop. They are wonderful!

Sowelu
April 15th, 2004, 03:17 PM
There is a whole line of coconut bath products at the Body Shop. They are wonderful!right....but I wanted it to be handmade...from someone here who makes handmade soaps.:) I know there are a few but am not exactly sure who.:)

Flaire-FireStar
April 15th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I'd bug PeleRising. :T

Ravensnest
April 15th, 2004, 06:46 PM
PM me with your address.. I've got something I'll bet you'll like and I'll happily send you some to try.

Sowelu
April 15th, 2004, 07:45 PM
PM me with your address.. I've got something I'll bet you'll like and I'll happily send you some to try.
done:)

Calyx
April 15th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Same here....I am about to make a batch of soaps and will make some coconut too, if you'd like.
PM me..... :)

Sowelu
April 15th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Same here....I am about to make a batch of soaps and will make some coconut too, if you'd like.
PM me..... :)Okay:) Thank You