PDA

View Full Version : beltane

paganchef
April 19th, 2004, 08:48 AM
:RuNew:
Hello to you all.
Just to let you all know that beltane is just around the corner and the green man is ready to start his journey once again. if any one is in england around the end of april begining of may, Their will be some great celibrations going on at avebury stone circle in wiltshire. you are all welcome to come and join in the fun at one of the most perfect sacred sights in england. Their will be sun rise rituals and a ritual in the afternoon at 1400 hrs. Their is a pub in the circle called the red lion where we all meet and ply drums,guitars and sing. Hope to see some of our american friends their. I am easy to find just ask any one for p.c.. If you can't make it have a wonderful beltane. Nearly forgot it is my 31st birthday and also my 4th.

blessed be

p.c.

:colorful: :hehehehe:

Nighthawk
April 19th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Damn, and I live in the U.S.

mucgwyrt
April 19th, 2004, 11:05 AM
:RuNew:
Hello to you all.
Just to let you all know that beltane is just around the corner and the green man is ready to start his journey once again. if any one is in england around the end of april begining of may, Their will be some great celibrations going on at avebury stone circle in wiltshire. you are all welcome to come and join in the fun at one of the most perfect sacred sights in england. Their will be sun rise rituals and a ritual in the afternoon at 1400 hrs. Their is a pub in the circle called the red lion where we all meet and ply drums,guitars and sing. Hope to see some of our american friends their. I am easy to find just ask any one for p.c.. If you can't make it have a wonderful beltane. Nearly forgot it is my 31st birthday and also my 4th.

blessed be

p.c.

:colorful: :hehehehe:

really? wow I never thought of going there... maybe I'll join you, I'm only an hour away :)

PS by beltane do you mean May 1st or MayDay (the 3rd this year I believe?)

~Broken Lily~
April 19th, 2004, 11:53 AM
I would love to come, but it's abit to fsar for me to travel by public transport on my own.
Do you know if there are any large celebrations in Essex?

Shadowolff
April 19th, 2004, 11:57 AM
I'd love to join you, but there's the small matter of the Atlantic Ocean between us, alas... But thanks for the invite. Namaste --

paganchef
April 28th, 2004, 07:06 AM
hello macha yes beltane is on the 1st may, we will all be in the pub or main car park having bday party again.beltane moon is on tues 4th may with an added bonus it is aslo a lunar eclipis

mucgwyrt
April 28th, 2004, 07:16 AM
Hope to see you there xx

Dave the Druid
April 28th, 2004, 03:00 PM
PC,
I know the place well, wish I could be there! Beltane salutations to you and all there and on this site. If GreyWolf is there would you please give him my regards?
Thanks!