PDA

View Full Version : Merry Meet and Hello

SilverRain
July 29th, 2001, 08:07 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new here so i figured that i'd post and say hello. I read through a few posts and i think i'm gonna like it here...Hmm about me... I'm 18 ( yes i'm young) and have been practicing/reading a lot for about three years. I'm in a bit of a hiatus now as i can't figure out where to go next so i'm soul searching in every way i can (signing up here being one of them) Oh and i start college in September :-)

SilverRain

MistOfTheSea86
July 29th, 2001, 08:59 PM
Merry Meet! Have a seat in one of Kaylara's comphy COuch thingies, and have some Lemonade! (Someone finally got some more!!!) You will have a wonderful time!;)

Myst
July 29th, 2001, 09:30 PM
Merry meet! There are over a thousand people here and many are your age and younger, so don't think we're all going to go "oh no, a young'n!" :)

There are many people here who are knowledgeable, friendly, and would love to help you out. Welcome to the community.

raevyncigany
July 29th, 2001, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by WillowRaven
Merry meet! There are over a thousand people here and many are your age and younger, so don't think we're all going to go "oh no, a young'n!" :)

Welcome, SilverRain, and yes I agree, there are many here much younger than you...we treat everyone as if they were all the same age (and I think some of our 'wiser' members love us for that! ;) :D). I hope you will enjoy it here as much as we all do...you've joined in with a real family...or at least that's how I see it :D

Blessings,

Rae )0(

SilverRain
July 29th, 2001, 10:57 PM
Thanks everyone

Mariposa De La Luna
July 29th, 2001, 11:00 PM
Welcome and merry meet! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Lavender
July 29th, 2001, 11:02 PM
Welcome SilverRain! Age isn't a biggie here...you'll fit right in!

Kaylara
July 29th, 2001, 11:41 PM
Merry Meet!

Kaylara

reanna
July 30th, 2001, 04:29 AM
:):):)Welcome:):):)