PDA

View Full Version : Pagan Childrens Album

Danustouch
July 30th, 2001, 10:50 PM
A few years back, Kenny Loggins came out with a CD of Childrens music. I got it when my little sister was still young, and used to play it for her every night when I tucked her in. (She's now 13! Geez!)The songs on it have a particularly pagan bend, IMO.

There's "Rainbow Connection"..."The Last Unicorn"..."all the pretty little ponies"....."pure imagination"...."Return to Pooh Corner"...."Somewhere Out There"..."ST. Judy's Comet.". John Lennons "Love"..and "Too Ra Loo Ra Loo Ra"...amongst others. It is truly terrific. I reccommend it highly. Shhhhh..don't tell anyone..but I listen to it on my own now...while cleaning the house, or when I need to relax :)

Emerald Sky
July 31st, 2001, 01:03 AM
I bought the tape when it first came out. I literally wore it out playing it so much while doing house-cleaning. lol. I now, er, I mean, my daughter now owns the CD. ;)

Danustouch
July 31st, 2001, 09:46 AM
heheh..so i'm NOT the only one :) cool!

Sage Witch
July 31st, 2001, 10:18 AM
Has your daughter (or you :D ) ever seen the movie The Last Unicorn? It's great, and the song is in it.

Danustouch
July 31st, 2001, 11:25 AM
I've seen it..and loved it :)

raevyncigany
July 31st, 2001, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Sage Witch
Has your daughter (or you :D ) ever seen the movie The Last Unicorn? It's great, and the song is in it.

One of my favourite movies of all time...and speaking of that movie...does anyone know the answer to the riddle in that movie?

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

Sheesh!! I know there is an answer to it, but I cannot remember it!!!

BB

Rae )0(

Yvonne Belisle
July 31st, 2001, 02:01 PM
I have the movie next time we watch it I'll pay attention and let you know.

Mariposa De La Luna
July 31st, 2001, 02:25 PM
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

Is a quote from Alice in Wonderland. Its from the Mad Hatter's Tes Party scene. I can't remember who said it to whom.

I haven't seen the movie so I don't know what relevance that has.