PDA

View Full Version : cats and water

blugirrl1
May 1st, 2004, 10:22 AM
Well my nugs seems to really like playing in the rain. when it rains he wants to go outside and then i see him frolicking in the rain. funniest thingi have ever seen. he stays out for about half an hour. today it was sprinkling and he followed me aroune meowing until i let him out. must have been his beltaine rain dance. :)

sunchild90
May 1st, 2004, 10:57 AM
Is he a Turkish cat? I know Trukish cats like water.

skye*
May 1st, 2004, 11:16 AM
How Cute:)

My Kitty Loves Water To, He Has To Be In The Shower With Me, Hell Scratch And Meow At The Door If I Forget To Let Him In. He Sits Under Me And Just Lets The Water Hit Him, Once He Even Laid Down And Bathed Himself,, Strange Kitty, I Though They Were Suppost To Hate Water. All Of My Other Cats Do.

blugirrl1
May 3rd, 2004, 04:30 PM
Sunchild he is a grey tiger striped.
Skye, lol he gets in the shower too. strange kitty. funny thing is he doesn't have much interest in the outside. but when it rains. he wants out.

Mumsy
May 3rd, 2004, 04:57 PM
I have to close the bathroom door if I want to use the jacuzzi tub. My Veeble cat will jump right in with me! I can let him come in while the tub fills since he just sits and splashes in the faucet, but the minute you turn on the jets, he's in the tub! Silly Abyssinian!

blugirrl1
May 4th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Mumsy, what silly cats we have, lol

SnowyMoon
May 4th, 2004, 05:02 PM
How funny!:lol: My kitties don't do water so well, but my REALLY ingeligent male loves to have the dog's collar and teather put on so he can frolick around outside for a while. He knocks on the door when he wants back in. We live too close to a road where the cars speed too much to feel safe about letting him out free.

Oh, and he was mad at me the other day for not feeding him when HE wanted fed. So, when I made it downstairs, I found MY shirt drug in the kitty box...:lol: He did this to my daughter a few months back when she was in charge of "kitty chores" and did not feed them when they wanted it done...They are so funny!