PDA

View Full Version : New here

Angel of Bast
August 1st, 2001, 05:06 PM
Merry Meet!

Just a quick introduction. I am Angel of Bast, from the midwest. I'm an eclectic witch at best, and lean towards trad. witchcraft if anything.

I've never been on a message board before (I know some of you are rolling your eyes going, "Oh goody..." but belong to several email lists) so be gentle on me please, when I don't understand immediately how something works.

Other than that, I'm about done. Looking forward to meeting some new people...

raevyncigany
August 1st, 2001, 07:17 PM
Welcome to Mysticwicks, Angel of Bast!!

So good to have you here! Come and join us up here on the porch. Have a seat in one of Kaylara's comfy couch/chair thingies and Blue should be along soon with a nice tall glass of lemonade for you...hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!!

Brightest Blessings

Rae )0(

Lilu
August 1st, 2001, 07:23 PM
Yay! Nice to see you here!!!
This place is a hell of lot better than the other boards we've been to:) I think you'll like it here!

BB
Lilu

Niamh
August 1st, 2001, 08:48 PM
Don't be afraid to ask questions when you don't understand how things work! We're all pretty friendly!;)

reanna
August 1st, 2001, 09:24 PM
Welcome:):):)

Angel of Bast
August 2nd, 2001, 11:12 AM
Merry Meet Everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to be aboard. I tell you what...this whole format is going to take some getting used to. It's taken me fifteen minutes to figure out how to reply to everyone and I probably *still* did it wrong! lol Oh well.

Again, thanks!

What's the topic of convo. right now? I'm ready to jump on in.

Yvonne Belisle
August 2nd, 2001, 12:04 PM
Welcome Home. Mystic Wicks is a great place I think you will like it here it's really homey. You did just fine in the reply and on the post as well. There are hundreds of topics here to chose from or you can just start your own. The board is devided into forums to make it easier to find various topics. Jump in the water is fine.

bluecat
August 2nd, 2001, 04:09 PM
Welcome!

No eye rolling here ;) unless you get the last glass of lemonade out the pitcher .... ooooooo ... that can be rather ..... STOUT! :crazy: :crazy: :eek: .

Enjoy yourself and this place. :)

Blue :cool:

Mariposa De La Luna
August 2nd, 2001, 04:36 PM
Welcome and merry meet!

Nice to meet you :D

Socharis
August 3rd, 2001, 03:07 AM
:D:D:D WELCOME :D:D:D

Reeny
August 22nd, 2001, 04:41 AM
welcome to Mystic Wick. Everyone will be glad to help you, no one

rolls eyes here. We are all one big pagan family.

Reeny:elf: :elf: :elf:

Hope
August 22nd, 2001, 07:38 PM
Welcome,

I think the only time eyes roll back here is in laughter while holding our tummy :)

blessed be
hope

Lady Ravenna
August 22nd, 2001, 11:30 PM
:) Welcome :)

:sunny: DakotaJade :sunny:

emraldshadowcat
September 21st, 2001, 02:11 PM
Merry meet Angel!
I also follow lady Bast so I really like your name! Everyone here is very helpful and this is a good place to get answers when your unsure of what to do while on your path.
Blessed Be,
Emerald ShadowCat

tube527
September 22nd, 2001, 07:29 PM
Merry meet!
This is a great place to have your questions answered...
Tube527

Laiste
September 22nd, 2001, 10:11 PM
Merry Meet and Welcome!!:D