PDA

View Full Version : *sniff* My cat got hit by a car...

Cappy
May 19th, 2004, 08:58 AM
I'm feeling very sad right now and I haven't been able to stop crying since I found out. The worst part is, I wasn't even there when it happend. My neighbours two little girls found him, they saw it all happen. When my cat didn't come home last night.... I can't believe it. I keep expecting him to come around the corner, and it realy hurts to know that he never will again... and he wasn't even a year old.
I have realy bad luck with males. :sniffsnif

darkone_withwords
May 19th, 2004, 09:21 AM
I send you much of my love. I'm sorry that your cat got hit I know what it is like to lose one of your babys. My little kitten got hit a few months ago. You'll find anouther kitten that you love sooner or later but it can't replace your loved one.
~dark

Avalon
May 19th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Cappy, I'm so sorry! :( :hugz:

DragonsChest
May 19th, 2004, 09:26 AM
My deepest tears for you. I know the hurt you are feeling. Three weeks after we moved to Tulsa, our female cat, apprx 9 years old at the time, came in for her feeding, around 10:30 pm. I called and called for our little male, about 4-5 months old, but he didn't come in. I put on my robe and went out onto the driveway. He was about two feet out into the street, away from our driveway. He had been hit by a car.

I cried and cried. I cry with you now.

Druchii
May 19th, 2004, 09:33 AM
I learned a harsh lesson on that years ago...
And now I keep all my animals inside unless I am with them...
I know that this doesn't work for everyone, but it was the solution I found for myself.
My deepest condolences and regret for what happened.

Bainidhe Dub
May 19th, 2004, 09:55 AM
*hugs* sweetie.. I'm so sorry...

DragonFriend
May 19th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Sorry for your loss Cappy.:hugz:

Its so unfair when this happens.

nomadicdragon
May 19th, 2004, 10:26 AM
I'm feeling very sad right now and I haven't been able to stop crying since I found out. The worst part is, I wasn't even there when it happend. My neighbours two little girls found him, they saw it all happen. When my cat didn't come home last night.... I can't believe it. I keep expecting him to come around the corner, and it realy hurts to know that he never will again... and he wasn't even a year old.
I have realy bad luck with males. :sniffsnif

((hugs))

Nissala
May 19th, 2004, 10:43 AM
I am so sorry sweetie :hugz:

catphrodite
May 19th, 2004, 01:14 PM
:sadeyes:

I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope he didn't suffer much. :ugh:

cars are just one reason why I don't let my kitties out alone. saves both their lives and my peace of mind that way.

:hugz:

Shanti
May 19th, 2004, 01:33 PM
I am sorry. Very sorry.

Rowan MoonDragon
May 19th, 2004, 01:43 PM
oh Sweetie, I"m so sorry. I wish there was something I could do.... :hugz:

Lady Jade
May 19th, 2004, 01:50 PM
may the spirit of your kitty travel quickly to the Summerland. Sorry for your loss. My kitty got hit about 3 months ago, too.

Tabby
May 19th, 2004, 10:53 PM
I am so sorry for you! My cat Alex died last year and I am still grieving over her!! Hugs to you...