PDA

View Full Version : Cymry Online

Ron
May 22nd, 2004, 01:52 AM
Yemme... it's a nice little site. Aims at spreading knowledge of other beliefs, as well as harmony and peace. Also has strong Welsh and Pagan roots. :)

go visit.... http://cymry.org.uk (http://cymry.org.uk/index.php?referrerid=1)

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Ron
June 5th, 2004, 03:38 PM
My message got ?deleted? .. it's back now

Brynn
June 5th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Looks interesting.

Brynn
June 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I joined it, btw.

Ron
June 5th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Thank you, good Bynn. If I could only poke your Karma some more, I would.

sincerebliss
June 6th, 2004, 06:28 PM
very nice..i joined! :)

Ron
June 6th, 2004, 10:04 PM
yay! /me huggles you sincerebliss

Aurin
June 16th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Dwi'n hoffi !

... must learn more welsh... =D

Ron
June 18th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Dwi'n hoffi !

... must learn more welsh... =D
Thank you so much! Mae Cymraeg yn hyfryd!! Figure that one out :P

malltynos
June 18th, 2004, 03:54 PM
da iawn! Rhaid i mi fynd yna dros y Sul...

Ron
June 23rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
da iawn! Rhaid i mi fynd yna dros y Sul...
Dwl ydw i. Dw i ddim yn deall. Sori!

mucgwyrt
June 30th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Oi you, what happened to that article you promised me on Ceugant?! :D

Ron
July 11th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Oi you, what happened to that article you promised me on Ceugant?! :D
You talking to me??? :fpoke: I am very confused.

mucgwyrt
July 23rd, 2004, 06:22 AM
I think so... aaaages ago...

Ron
July 23rd, 2004, 01:38 PM
still confused, my saxon love :p

Annest
August 7th, 2004, 12:26 PM
wow,nice site.My secret wish is to learn Welsh(Cymric?) I went to Wales on vacation a couple of times when I was a teenager and I really fell for the language.I think I can say welcome to Wales:"Croeso I Cymry" I think...Thats about it :)
But I saw the link to language exchange, so Im gonna go check it out.

Ron
August 8th, 2004, 11:51 AM
wow,nice site.My secret wish is to learn Welsh(Cymric?) I went to Wales on vacation a couple of times when I was a teenager and I really fell for the language.I think I can say welcome to Wales:"Croeso I Cymry" I think...Thats about it :)
But I saw the link to language exchange, so Im gonna go check it out.beautiful! "Welcome to Cymru" is actually "Croeso i Gymru" (Gymru pronounced Gymmrrhi) the "C" in Cymru becomes a "G" after a vowel :) -- mutation alert! lol :p

Can I lecture for a moment? thank you... WALES IS NOT CYMRU. Wales is Saxon for Land of Foreigners, and for Dewi's sake, Cymric people where there before the Saxons, thus making the Cymric people less foreigners and the Saxons more the foreigners. So... If you ask me, England should be called Wales - why? because England is where the Welsh - foreigners - are.

Continuing on my rant, Cardiff is not Cardiff. Cardiff should be called Caer Dydd, which is Cymraeg the Cardiff was derived from. Caer Dydd, Saxonly pronounced: kar dee-tthhhh (north Cymru - correct Cymraeg pronounciation, IMO) or if you are from the South of Cymru you might say kar dh-i-thh. Other Cymric towns are also defiled in the same fashion. The Cymric Langauge Board even agrees with me. YAY!

For the record, Cymric is a word, according to the Oxford Dictionary, and is the proper Saxon (English) adjective for describing things that have the likeliness of Cymry or Cymru.

Duw bless Owain Glyndywr!