PDA

View Full Version : Thank yous

lynx
February 21st, 2001, 05:29 PM
You know who you are..........

I would like to take the time to give thanks to mol, for your understanding and gentle words of truth. Rantnraven, for your kindness and caring when I was in the dark.
Litha, for the giving of your knowledge and thoughts.
Sahm, for helping all of us to realize that yes, we are lucky and blessed by the Goddess to have such a site where beginners like myself can ask questions and really get some answers.

To all of you, I give my greatest respect and thanks. I have seen in all of you, the Goddess smile.

Thanks })i({

lynx

Truly greatful, blessed be.

mol
February 21st, 2001, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by lynx
You know who you are..........

I would like to take the time to give thanks to mol, for your understanding and gentle words of truth. Rantnraven, for your kindness and caring when I was in the dark.
Litha, for the giving of your knowledge and thoughts.
Sahm, for helping all of us to realize that yes, we are lucky and blessed by the Goddess to have such a site where beginners like myself can ask questions and really get some answers.

To all of you, I give my greatest respect and thanks. I have seen in all of you, the Goddess smile.

Thanks })i({

lynx

Truly greatful, blessed be.

I dont know about anyone else, but the biggest thanks I can have is that you find your own Path and starting going down it. If I can help along the way...then I will be happy to do it.

Mariposa De La Luna
February 22nd, 2001, 11:10 AM
You've given me such warm fuzzies.Here's some back *HUGS*

SEEKERS SEEK
there are plenty of us out there, you just have to look

Trevi
February 23rd, 2001, 02:51 PM
But I have to say, I have NEVER felt the way I do about this site. I agree with everything lynx said. I would also like to thank mol, selene, witchAngel, rantanraven and sahm. There are lots more, I'm sure, but those are the ones that pop out in my mind. I want to thank everyone here. You have all been great! I'm sure I will be here as long as I have web access!! :)

lynx
March 3rd, 2001, 07:54 PM
I just wanted to say...........

"Thank you, for loving me!"

By this I mean for the love you have all shown me by the thoughts that you have all shared with me. And by the way that you have all bonded. That to me shows that even in a world of religious prejudges, there are those few that open their eyes and their minds with the heart of the goddess.

Thanks })i({ This butterfly flies to give all a warm hug.

Lynx O:-)