PDA

View Full Version : such sweetness

edenbolake
May 27th, 2004, 11:37 PM
I would just like to say that I have felt such sweetness from the authors here and am very happy that I joined . As I have mentioned to one of the authors here that I had a bad experience with a publisher who was to publish a book for me. But, sometimes you meet people on your journey that make you understand that sometimes it is just as enjoyable to be in the company of greatness than to possess it . You are all wonderful here and I salute you !

blessings edenbolake

Yasmine Galenorn
May 30th, 2004, 08:31 PM
I would just like to say that I have felt such sweetness from the authors here and am very happy that I joined . As I have mentioned to one of the authors here that I had a bad experience with a publisher who was to publish a book for me. But, sometimes you meet people on your journey that make you understand that sometimes it is just as enjoyable to be in the company of greatness than to possess it . You are all wonderful here and I salute you !

blessings edenbolake

*grins*
Authors are humans with really hard, really cool jobs. Did I stress, really hard? Seriously, thank you for the compliment and I feel that it deserves to be acknowledged as graciously as it was offered.

You know, I love my work and wouldn't want it any other way, but when I watch shows like Croc Hunter, and Animal Cops, and Jeff Corwin's Adventures and documentaries involving scientists who are making these incredible discoveries about the world in which we live in and the body and mind, I can't help but think, there are the real adventurers and stars...there are the real movers and shakers in the world.

Not everybody can tell stories, and not everybody can be a brain surgeon, and not everybody has it in them to be a nurse or an archaeologist or mathematician. There are a lot of professions out there with heroes and heroines who deserve a lot of credit and notice.

LOL, sorry, I get sidetracked, sometimes.
B.B.,
Yasmine G. :colorful: