PDA

View Full Version : Planets in opposition

Methanespirit
August 4th, 2001, 09:29 AM
There is currently a Saturn to Pluto, conjunct Mars opposition which will be effective until mid August. This is a dangerous combination conducive to all sorts of mishaps. falls, crashes , illnesses, and accidents of various kinds. That these situations may be very aburpt, and totally unexpected. Generally, I try to avoid any unnecessary travel, strenuous exercise, operating potentially dangerous machinery, or taking risks of any type during these times. With Pluto in the fray, we might also expect a political falling out, and overthrow of established political orders, elected officials, and weak governments.

Litha
August 5th, 2001, 09:48 PM
This Saturn Pluto opp has been rolling about in my brain quite a bit of late, esp since I am a 1966 baby with a natal Saturn Pluto opp.
It's first manifestation of direct aspect was this am, and after all the "hold on real tight" thoughts I was having, it really wasn't all that bad.

My cyberbud Jim explains that with this aspect, the universe presents a "problem" to us, which is not really a "problem," but an illustration of a place where we've been unable to be loving with ourself and others. So it's not about finding "solutions."
Since for many of us our natural tendency is to
look for "solutions" to "problems," this aspect can be
frustrating.

The answer is to use "positive thinking" as healing, and especially concentrate on being open and loving with the pain and fear.

Methanespirit
August 7th, 2001, 07:34 AM
Letha, Although it is necessary to have a progressed chart done to determine if a time of healing is in order, that I personally do not recommend any medical treatements during this aspect. I have consistantly found through observation that when malefic aspects are in power for an extended duration, that some times when one goes in for operations or any deeper medical treatments, that often the end results is not the way it was planned. However this, like other delineations is not an absolute. This piece of Astrolgocical information is presented so that those who have the choice of determining the time of any mediacal treatments can choose a more auspicious time. As you are probably aware Jupiter is the planet of healing. That it has also been observed that when Jupiter is angular on a Lunar Return or accented in some way, through either the Ennead or Sidereal Solar Return's Novienic indications that such is the best time for any healing to take place. It is necessary to know Astrologocal progressions in order to locate a significant "Jupiter period."

Swanspirit
August 7th, 2001, 10:35 PM
Merry merry,
A friend of mine's sister just had surgery, and she has had real problems, first with not healing and now with an infection.
And I am still upset abuot what happened to my grandaughter, falling and breaking both wrists.
and she still has NO FEAR... asked us if we wanted her to show us how she did it........
This is a tough oppostion, and MY DAUGHTER Litha, is a 1966 baby......, and she is obviously having a time of it , and also in her personal life .
Love and light
Swannie

Litha
August 8th, 2001, 01:31 AM
Where is the opposition falling in her natl chart? Mine is at the 6th/12th and most of my teeth gnashing has been going on at my work place, which just happens to be a hospital...