View Full Version : Notice to Students

May 29th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Hello to all. :) Firstly, I want to apologize for not being around as much as I should be. Some things going on in my personal life (health and otherwise) have prevented me from being online as much as I like. This will continue for approximately the next 4 weeks (until I move), and then I should be back to my regular posting and teaching level. (I hope!) I just wanted all of you to know - and I will still be coming in here on at least a weekly basis and posting my lessons. The classes aren't going to move as quickly as I hoped, but I hope that you will be patient with me, and continue to post as you have been. I will respond to your questions, the assignments, PM's, emails, etc... it just might take me a little longer than normal.

May 29th, 2004, 02:29 PM
You take care hun and we'll see you whenever your able to be here! No worries! :hugz:

May 29th, 2004, 02:36 PM
:) Thanks.

May 29th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Works out fine for me, I have been reading slwer than usual. :p

Feel better and hang in there.

Lady Andais
May 29th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Thanks for giving us the heads up cuz i know i was starting to wonder myself what was going on. Feel better and try not to stress yourself out too much over us because that doesn't help any one involved. I hope ye feel better soon!

May 29th, 2004, 03:53 PM
No worries :hugz:

Romani Vixen
May 29th, 2004, 06:41 PM
just take care of yourself.... :)

May 29th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Take care of yourself. . .we will still be here. . .

Please keep us updated on your progress, though. . .

Lighting candles and sending energies. . .

May 30th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Thank you everyone. :huddle:

I just signed on quickly to let you all know that the next lesson will be posted tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience!

Vanessa TPD
May 31st, 2004, 05:07 PM
Don't worry about it. I'm actually glad the class has been going more slowly, since I've had a lot going on lately, too. :hugz:

June 9th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Just wanted to let you all know I'm still around... I just haven't been able to find the time at home or at work to post the lessons for this week. I will as soon as I can!! Sorry guys - moving is making me crazy!

June 9th, 2004, 03:39 PM
It works for me.... just take care of you

July 3rd, 2004, 10:24 AM

I was gone a little longer than I planned... things got a little worse than anticipated, but hopefully this lapse will be my last! Ahhh.... its nice to be back.