PDA

View Full Version : A great Web SITE

~Broken Lily~
May 30th, 2004, 08:49 PM
I went surfing yester day and came across a great Web site :flowers: It should be really useful to those who are just finding out about Wicca. It explains how to call the elements as well as tons of general information.

http://www.whitewicca.com

~Broken Lily~
May 30th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Sorry guys I don't know where the web site wents.

www.whitewicca.com

LadyTrinity
May 30th, 2004, 09:15 PM
I know people label their magick as "white" magick but I think with good magick can come bad out comes.. so it is ever "White"? :hrmm:

Rain Gnosis
June 1st, 2004, 08:11 PM
Well, Wicca isn't synonymous with magic. I suppose White Wicca could be considered the opposite of Dark Wicca? Or maybe its just Wiccans who have made a greater dedication to trying to be a positive force in the universe?

poetic
June 1st, 2004, 10:49 PM
Or maybe she/he just likes how it sounds. lol. I dunno. Anyway, it seemed like a nice site (I'm kinda new to all this, but it had a lot of info I am assuming is correct). Thanks for sharing. :spidey:

Ron
June 5th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Well, Wicca isn't synonymous with magic. I suppose White Wicca could be considered the opposite of Dark Wicca? Or maybe its just Wiccans who have made a greater dedication to trying to be a positive force in the universe?
or maybe it's just a label... prolly used to steer outsiders away from saying that it's about devil worship