PDA

View Full Version : Blinkies! ^__^

IvyWitch
June 1st, 2004, 12:11 AM
OK, I need to take my mind off of and my hands away from something, so I decided I'm going to start a blinkie request thread since there seems to be a lack of one. ^_^

I can make two different kinds and plenty of variation on both.
The first ty[e is the block blinkie:
http://www.starsprinkle.com/galinda.gif
I can do these in any color, and I have blocks in square and rounded edge square (pictured). I have a good amount of sprites pixels and such so I can do a lot with it. Asfar as words go these are normally best for names or short titles.

The other kind is the banner:
http://www.starsprinkle.com/nice.gif
Like the other one I can do this is a lot of colors. For this one I need at least two colors. I can put little graphics and sprites. These can say just about anything but not too long. Think bumper stickers ^.-

Sprites and graphics for the blinkies - you can request anything you'd like to see and if I don't have one I will try and find something.

^__^ <3

Amendment:
Don't forget about the sig guidelines, guys..
Sig guidelines here. Please read them :p (http://www.mysticwicks.com/faq.php?faq=newbie_faq#faq_new_faq_item_sig_guideline) If a member has a signature violating our guidelines that member will be asked via pm to bring the sig within guidelines. If the signature is not brought within the guidelines in 48 hours then it will be removed.

LadyTrinity
June 1st, 2004, 12:16 AM
:clapping:

IvyWitch
June 1st, 2004, 06:43 PM
No takers?

=/

:bumpsmili

Tzhebee
June 1st, 2004, 06:46 PM
I'd like a blinkie, since my doll is too big for my signature.

I don't know what I want though....Suprise me. :D

Linx
June 1st, 2004, 07:12 PM
I will take one please.

I would like blocks, and for it to read *One Life of Many. If it is too long for blocks, just let me know :)

I leave the rest up to you. Thanks!

IvyWitch
June 1st, 2004, 09:03 PM
I'd like a blinkie, since my doll is too big for my signature.

I don't know what I want though....Suprise me. :D

I noticed you had Eeyore in yor title so I made one if him. If I was totally off tell me and I'll make you another ^^;;

CirceAdonia
June 1st, 2004, 09:18 PM
I would like a blinkie, Please!
Thanks!!!!!!!! :)

Purple and Black are my favorite colors!!!

Thanks!

IvyWitch
June 1st, 2004, 10:05 PM
I will take one please.

I would like blocks, and for it to read *One Life of Many. If it is too long for blocks, just let me know :)

I leave the rest up to you. Thanks!

^_^

Tzhebee
June 1st, 2004, 10:57 PM
That's great! Thanks!!!

IvyWitch
June 1st, 2004, 11:23 PM

Thanks!

Hey hun. I'm working on yours, but my computer doesn't seem to like it very much so I have to start over again ^^;;

Infinite Muse
June 2nd, 2004, 12:07 AM
quick question while i think of something to ask you to make ..
how big are your blinkies in kB?

IvyWitch
June 2nd, 2004, 01:11 AM
quick question while i think of something to ask you to make ..
how big are your blinkies in kB?

Usually less than 20 but it varies depending on what size sprites I use. ^^

The eeyore one came out to about 13kb, and usually regualr banner ones are less than 3kb

Linx
June 2nd, 2004, 07:17 AM
Thankies! It is great :)

Lunadria
June 2nd, 2004, 11:33 AM
May I get a blinkie please with my nameand maybe a little witch if that's possible?

DragonsChest
June 2nd, 2004, 11:44 AM
If you have the time, I'd like a blinkie with my name and maybe a tiny dragon if you have one. Thanks so much! And I like golds, browns, earth tones best.

Yay blinkies! :boing:

MoonWillowMagic
June 2nd, 2004, 01:12 PM
YEAH!!!!!! Blinkie's rock... can I have one that just says Moon Willow in the block design? Thanks a bunch!! :fpraiseyo

IvyWitch
June 2nd, 2004, 03:30 PM

Thanks!

^_^ Got it done. I apologize that it looks a little funky at one point, but I was just bent on doing this style of animation for you. ^__^ Enjoy

IvyWitch
June 2nd, 2004, 04:55 PM
May I get a blinkie please with my nameand maybe a little witch if that's possible?

Here ya go ^__^

IvyWitch
June 2nd, 2004, 05:41 PM
If you have the time, I'd like a blinkie with my name and maybe a tiny dragon if you have one. Thanks so much! And I like golds, browns, earth tones best.

Yay blinkies! :boing:

Enjoy the blinkie! ^__^

DragonsChest
June 2nd, 2004, 05:48 PM
Thank you - it's adorable! I do so appreciate it!!!!!

Lunadria
June 2nd, 2004, 06:09 PM
Thank you so much, she is so cute :)

IvyWitch
June 2nd, 2004, 07:09 PM
YEAH!!!!!! Blinkie's rock... can I have one that just says Moon Willow in the block design? Thanks a bunch!! :fpraiseyo

^__^ Enjoy
I figured you just wanted something simple, if you want something different just let me know.
<3

DragonsChest
June 2nd, 2004, 11:00 PM
Thanks again! The blinkie is really cute - you did a great job.

CirceAdonia
June 2nd, 2004, 11:01 PM
^_^ Got it done. I apologize that it looks a little funky at one point, but I was just bent on doing this style of animation for you. ^__^ Enjoy

OMG! Thank you soooo much it is cool as hell!
:woot: :woot:

THANK YOU!!!! :fpartyman

I feel special now. :uhhuhuh:

TaysatWesir
June 4th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Hi Taiyo_no_Miko I have a request for a blinkie my name in a gold blocks with a little lion if you have one thank you.

sincerebliss
June 6th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Oh yay! Can i make a request???
I would like the block style and I would like purple and white or black letters that say "sincerebliss"
On each side could I have a crescent moon/little purple fairy/stars?<<<< something like that. (looking to match my banner)
Thanks sooo much. Feel free to do what you think would look best!!! Oh..I'm sooo excited!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

IvyWitch
June 6th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Hi guys...

I haven't deserted you, I just want to let you know that I just moved into a new apartment and do not have internet wking on my computer as of yet (on the man' computer), and I have recorded your blinkie requests and will get to work on them ASAP. ^^

DonovanJoseph
June 6th, 2004, 10:49 PM
i just :fpoke: your karma! you rock! id love one if you dont mind...and in return id be MORE than happy to make you a banner if you'd like! just click in the sig. and request!

i'd like my blinkie to have my magickal name: Donovan and uhh...surprise me w/ everything else! i love earthy tones and any shades of blue! thanks so much :smile:

Kanilea
June 7th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Hey blinkies are awesome. I would like one but only if you have time, with the move and everything. I want it to say Kanilea in the block form thingy with black and red little word thingys (I know I an so discryptive) and a little vamp or something else you decide!!

IvyWitch
June 11th, 2004, 12:31 AM
well, my computer is officially broken. I'm going to have to reformat the dam thing because the person who was supposed to fix my internet BROKE MY COMPUTER.o So, I'm going to try and write everything to CDs before I reformat nd I'll try to get my image stuff onto my laptop, but unti then I'm unfortunatey going to have to put this on hold. Sorry guys...

Gala
June 12th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Hi... I need one... I mean I really need a blinkie...

I need one that says. FOON! All different colors..

and If you have a spork to put on it.. OR The Tick. either would be good.

Or a spoon and a fork colliding..

you have a great imagination.. you know.!!!

Karbunkl
June 12th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Sorry your computer is broken :( I know you already have alot of requests, but just whenever you could get around to it....could you make a blinkie with pastel pink and blue blocks that say "karbunkl" and have a sprite of a white mage Yuna or just Yuna? Thanks in advance, take your time, I know you have like five billion requests already. :lol:

danielle
June 12th, 2004, 03:59 PM
are these still going?

Was wondering if I could get one in black and red saying 'little heathen', with a little piccie. Dunno what of, anything really!

SilentDreams
June 12th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Can I have one?
If so I'd like a block style, the letters to be pink and blocks to be black, and a sprite, like a lil witch or faery

IvyWitch
June 12th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Sorry your computer is broken :( I know you already have alot of requests, but just whenever you could get around to it....could you make a blinkie with pastel pink and blue blocks that say "karbunkl" and have a sprite of a white mage Yuna or just Yuna? Thanks in advance, take your time, I know you have like five billion requests already. :lol:

I'm pretty sure I have a sprite of Yuna from FFX (not FFX-2), is that what you were looking for?

Karbunkl
June 12th, 2004, 11:52 PM
oh wait i changed my mind...could you possibly use a Lulu sprite? i found a couple on google so it shouldn't be hard to find.... and I guess the colors would look better as black and purple.... yeah, that's what i want (I'm so indecisive it hurts) :lol: sorry for the inconvenience!

SaberWolf
June 13th, 2004, 12:45 AM
No takers?

=/

:bumpsmili

Ohhh, I want your "Sit BOY!" blinkie. I <3 Inu Yasha!

And can I have one in pink and white w/ a sprite fairy that says "Allergic to Fairies" ?
Or one in green, blue, and black w/ a sprite of Shrek w/ X-eyes that says "Allergic to cats"?

IvyWitch
June 13th, 2004, 12:56 AM
:sadeyes: :ahhhhhhh:

Guys, I am really sorry to have to do this, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make blinkies anymore. I wrote everything to a CD before I formatted my drive, but somehow every single file in that folder got corrupted - I can't copy it to the computer and I can't read it from the CD.

:sniffsnif :wah:

Gala
June 13th, 2004, 01:32 AM
OHHHH poopy.. sorry about your problems
Thanks anyway.

danielle
June 13th, 2004, 05:02 PM
ohhhh no worries

x x x x x x x x x x

sincerebliss
June 13th, 2004, 06:33 PM
:( thanks though! Hope everything works out!

Maeglin Ancalime
June 16th, 2004, 08:12 PM
So can you not make any anymore?

IvyWitch
June 16th, 2004, 08:21 PM
No, unfortunately. I lost all my block templates, all 800 of my sprites and pixels, and all of my web links. I don't have the patience to track everything down again to keep making them. =(

Maeglin Ancalime
June 16th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Bummer...do you know who could make one...its for My adopted family :D

IvyWitch
June 16th, 2004, 10:35 PM
I think the only other person who did blinkies was Nyoko, but I'm not sure if she's doing them anymore. ^^;

Flaire-FireStar
June 16th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Bwahahaha! *runs in*
Sorry, I'm just a little bit hyper.

Mags: If you'll PM me your request, I'll be happy to do them.

*smiles* Taiyo: I'm still doing them every once in a while. :D

IvyWitch
June 17th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Yay it's the blinkie queen! ^_^

I feel really bad now about all this. :G

Flaire-FireStar
June 17th, 2004, 12:32 AM
:whistle: I'll just hijack your thread for a moment, Taiyo.

Mags:

IvyWitch
June 20th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Good news guys!

After some long nights and lots of coffee I have managed to put back together almost all of my blinkie creation files. :dancy: The only thing I'm missing is my sprites but those should be easy to get as they are requested.

So, I profusely apologise for my hiatus, but I will get to work on all my requests as soon as I get back from dinner tonight. ^__^ Everybody still game for this?

sincerebliss
June 20th, 2004, 08:09 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!..lol Can't wait! ;)

IvyWitch
June 21st, 2004, 12:59 PM
Here ya go Meryt!

TaysatWesir
June 21st, 2004, 01:52 PM
Here ya go Meryt!

Thank you very much Taiyo_no_Miko I love it.

Mysty Moon
June 21st, 2004, 03:05 PM
hey will you make me one I like light pink or dark red an black

IvyWitch
June 21st, 2004, 04:00 PM
Sure. ^^
I'm not taking new requests at the moment but I will put you down on the list. ^__^

IvyWitch
June 21st, 2004, 05:09 PM
Oh yay! Can i make a request???
I would like the block style and I would like purple and white or black letters that say "sincerebliss"
On each side could I have a crescent moon/little purple fairy/stars?<<<< something like that. (looking to match my banner)
Thanks sooo much. Feel free to do what you think would look best!!! Oh..I'm sooo excited!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Finished! ^__^

IvyWitch
June 21st, 2004, 05:48 PM
i just :fpoke: your karma! you rock! id love one if you dont mind...and in return id be MORE than happy to make you a banner if you'd like! just click in the sig. and request!

i'd like my blinkie to have my magickal name: Donovan and uhh...surprise me w/ everything else! i love earthy tones and any shades of blue! thanks so much :smile:

It is finished! ^__^

sincerebliss
June 21st, 2004, 08:36 PM
Oh thank you!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

IvyWitch
June 21st, 2004, 09:10 PM
Hey I just noticed they moved me to the banner depot. Outrageous!

Thank you mystery topic mover! :cool:

Xentor
June 22nd, 2004, 01:46 AM
Admin mode

Community Rules #8. Signatures shall be kept within guidelines. Please review our signature guidelines here (http://www.mysticwicks.com/faq.php?faq=newbie_faq#faq_new_faq_item_sig_guideline). If a member has a signature violating our guidelines that member will be asked via pm to bring the sig within guidelines. If the signature is not brought within the guidelines in 48 hours then it will be removed.

To those using the blinkies: quick and dirty: blinkies count as images. You are allowed only 2 images. All who did not know that, know now. Adjust your signatures accordingly and keep them within the guidelines. The admins do not have to warn you as it is your responsibility to read and follow the rules of this Community.

To those making the blinkies: please inform your "clients" about the signature guidelines.

DonovanJoseph
June 22nd, 2004, 09:02 AM
It is finished! ^__^

YAYAH! thats awesome! i love it thanks so much tai! :thumbsup:

me-----> :bouncysmi

blinkies are cool...im gonna have to teach myself how to make em :lol:

thanks so much!!!

-drew

IvyWitch
June 22nd, 2004, 09:22 AM
Admin mode

Community Rules #8. Signatures shall be kept within guidelines. Please review our signature guidelines here (http://www.mysticwicks.com/faq.php?faq=newbie_faq#faq_new_faq_item_sig_guideline). If a member has a signature violating our guidelines that member will be asked via pm to bring the sig within guidelines. If the signature is not brought within the guidelines in 48 hours then it will be removed.

To those using the blinkies: quick and dirty: blinkies count as images. You are allowed only 2 images. All who did not know that, know now. Adjust your signatures accordingly and keep them within the guidelines. The admins do not have to warn you as it is your responsibility to read and follow the rules of this Community.

To those making the blinkies: please inform your "clients" about the signature guidelines.

Oki. ^^ I go ammend the first post.

IvyWitch
June 22nd, 2004, 10:47 AM
Hey blinkies are awesome. I would like one but only if you have time, with the move and everything. I want it to say Kanilea in the block form thingy with black and red little word thingys (I know I an so discryptive) and a little vamp or something else you decide!!

Here you go ^^
It was the closest I could get to a vampire, but she's still cute ^^

IvyWitch
June 22nd, 2004, 11:56 AM
Hi... I need one... I mean I really need a blinkie...

I need one that says. FOON! All different colors..

and If you have a spork to put on it.. OR The Tick. either would be good.

Or a spoon and a fork colliding..

you have a great imagination.. you know.!!!

Here you go ^^
I couldn't think of a decent kind of color combination so it came out a little hard on the eyes, but hey, it's fun ^^

Gala
June 22nd, 2004, 12:23 PM
Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it and yes it's hard on the eyes... but then maybe it's supposed to be... :toofless:

I llike the colors... Thanks a lot.

IvyWitch
June 22nd, 2004, 12:52 PM

Finished ^__^

IvyWitch
June 22nd, 2004, 02:16 PM
are these still going?

Was wondering if I could get one in black and red saying 'little heathen', with a little piccie. Dunno what of, anything really!

Woo hoo I am on a roll today! Ah the joys of being sick, lol.
I love the way this one came out!

danielle
June 22nd, 2004, 04:53 PM
Woo hoo I am on a roll today! Ah the joys of being sick, lol.
I love the way this one came out!
Oh wow, that is awesome! Cheers Tai x x x x

IvyWitch
June 23rd, 2004, 11:31 AM
Can I have one?
If so I'd like a block style, the letters to be pink and blocks to be black, and a sprite, like a lil witch or faery

Here ya go ^__^

Karbunkl
June 23rd, 2004, 03:07 PM
Thank you so much for the awesome blinkie! I love it! :D

SilentDreams
June 23rd, 2004, 03:32 PM
Thanks a million i love it

moonmorgan
June 23rd, 2004, 09:39 PM
Is 'Kaylana aka Kathleen' too long for blocks? Probably.

*Cerridwen*
June 25th, 2004, 12:04 PM
would someone kindly make me a blinky something witchy with 'Hedgewitch'

would much appreciate it :)

magick186
June 25th, 2004, 12:11 PM
I would like a blinkie too......... :sniffsnif

IvyWitch
June 25th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Oo, more requests ^^

Magick, wasthereanything in particular you had in mind?

magick186
June 25th, 2004, 03:00 PM
can you make them with objects as well? If so, could you make it with a little white tiger and say something cute. I can't think of anything right now... I'm sure you can think of something :sunny:

IvyWitch
June 25th, 2004, 03:56 PM
can you make them with objects as well? If so, could you make it with a little white tiger and say something cute. I can't think of anything right now... I'm sure you can think of something :sunny:

Ok, I think I can do that.

Only thing is you'd have to take out two of the images in your sig if you wanted it for a sig graphic. The guidelines for the forum state you can only have two images (and you already have three).

magick186
June 25th, 2004, 03:58 PM
oh, okay

IvyWitch
June 28th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Ohhh, I want your "Sit BOY!" blinkie. I <3 Inu Yasha!

And can I have one in pink and white w/ a sprite fairy that says "Allergic to Fairies" ?
Or one in green, blue, and black w/ a sprite of Shrek w/ X-eyes that says "Allergic to cats"?

^__^ Here ya go. I love the way this one came out

Gwenhwyfar
June 28th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Hey those are kool, Id like one!. Blue and black, if your not to busy. T

Kanilea
June 29th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Here you go ^^
It was the closest I could get to a vampire, but she's still cute ^^
Very Cute, I have to add it right now!!

Flaire-FireStar
June 29th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Where do you get your sprites, Taiyo? :lol: THey're all so adorable

IvyWitch
June 29th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Where do you get your sprites, Taiyo? :lol: THey're all so adorable

Well, after the whole thing with my computer I think I must have scoured the internet for about 2 hours. I don't have any actual links, but if you do a google search for anime sprites you get some great stuff. For the more generic stuff like plants and stars and stuff,
Heh, I'm looking through my files and I can't even remember saving half these things. I have way too many food pixels. lol That stuff you can do a search under pixel adoptions"

If you wanted anything specific I could send it over for you (assuming I have one ^^). Though I definately got you covered for just about any Sailormoon sprite. I'll hook you up with the sprites. hehe

Flaire-FireStar
June 29th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Nah, I was just wondering. :T

IvyWitch
July 4th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Fear not, I have abandonded no one! I am on vacation suddenly. ^^;;; The SO decided that he was too stressed and we packed up and drove to Vermont. I have everyone's requests written down and they will be done shortly. I am also taking requeststs again now if you werent sure.

And, I hate to have to post this again, but guys, don't forget to read the signiture guidelines please!

Angelus_Errare
July 6th, 2004, 06:06 AM
can you make me one? puuuuhhhhhllllleeeeeeaaaaaazzzzzeeee? :)

IvyWitch
July 6th, 2004, 08:35 AM
can you make me one? puuuuhhhhhllllleeeeeeaaaaaazzzzzeeee? :)

Sure, but you have to tell me what you want. ^.-

Angelus_Errare
July 6th, 2004, 02:43 PM
i want something that says Luana and with a lil moon or something the rest is up to you! hehe surprise me!

IvyWitch
July 7th, 2004, 12:00 PM
hey will you make me one I like light pink or dark red an black

Your blinkie madame ^^

IvyWitch
July 7th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Is 'Kaylana aka Kathleen' too long for blocks? Probably.

Nope, it's perfectly fine! ^__^

Fyre_Nymph
July 9th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Hi,can you make me a little blinkie(block please)with a bunny hopping on the blocks,please??

IvyWitch
July 9th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Hi,can you make me a little blinkie(block please)with a bunny hopping on the blocks,please??

Oo, a challenge! ^__^

Fyre_Nymph
July 11th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Please?!?

IvyWitch
July 11th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Of course hun! Yours will just be a little more difficult than some of the others I've done.

*wanders off into the computer to find a bunny sprite*

Fyre_Nymph
July 11th, 2004, 08:16 PM
thank you,i thought you'd like a challenge

Angelus_Errare
July 13th, 2004, 09:09 AM
hey Taiyo!!! hows the blinkie coming along? :D

IvyWitch
July 13th, 2004, 12:17 PM
workin on 'em today ^_^ Unfortunately been busy being a responsible adult and going to the college everyday to get stuff straightened out. Bah, college sucks. lol

IvyWitch
July 13th, 2004, 01:56 PM
would someone kindly make me a blinky something witchy with 'Hedgewitch'

would much appreciate it :)

Here ya go. ^^

IvyWitch
July 13th, 2004, 05:02 PM

^__^

IvyWitch
July 13th, 2004, 05:51 PM
i want something that says Luana and with a lil moon or something the rest is up to you! hehe surprise me!

All set. Sorry for the wait ^__^

Angelus_Errare
July 13th, 2004, 06:05 PM
All set. Sorry for the wait ^__^
Thanks much!!!!! :floating:

IvyWitch
July 14th, 2004, 10:14 AM
I made you one like I said in the PM, and I have to say that I am quite happy with how this came out. Definately one of my best ^.-

Fyre_Nymph
July 14th, 2004, 05:57 PM
I love it!!!!! :hailmol: :hailmol: :hailmol:

IvyWitch
July 16th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Hey! Is there anyone who requested a blinkie and did not pick one up? I'm noticing that all my attachments are gone, so if you didn't come and get yours tell me so I can repost it.

Convallaria
July 16th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Are you still taking requests, per chance?

IvyWitch
July 16th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Yep. ^__^

Jenne
July 17th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Hmm...can I have a "Jenne" blinkie, pink w/a butterfly?

Thankees, TNM! :hugz:

*Cerridwen*
July 17th, 2004, 04:35 AM
Here ya go. ^^

Thanks for the blinkie, its lovely :D

Convallaria
July 17th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Would you mind making me a Sunset Winds blinkie in maroon with maybe a little rose separating them? If thats possible? If not, do whatever you think will look good :) thank you :D
I included a little rose gif that might work... I dont know. lol

IvyWitch
July 20th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Finished ^_^

IvyWitch
July 20th, 2004, 11:13 PM

I am so sorry, I don't know how I missed this. I'm going to get to work on it right away! --;;;

IvyWitch
July 20th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Hey, here's the new one ^^

IvyWitch
July 20th, 2004, 11:55 PM

Here ya go ^^

Jenne
July 21st, 2004, 01:29 AM
Mmmm...love it! :)

Thankees! :hugz:

Avalon
July 21st, 2004, 11:53 AM
Hey, Taiyo, can you make me two blinkies?

ĽOne with "mhuirnin" spelled out in forest green block letters (whatever color the font has to be is fine) with a little tree

ĽOne with "Pippin" spelled out in a pretty shade of blue block letters, black font, with a little faery

Thank you in advance :D :hugz:

IvyWitch
July 22nd, 2004, 09:22 AM
Hey, Taiyo, can you make me two blinkies?

•One with "mhuirnin" spelled out in forest green block letters (whatever color the font has to be is fine) with a little tree

•One with "Pippin" spelled out in a pretty shade of blue block letters, black font, with a little faery

Thank you in advance :D :hugz:

All finished ^^

Avalon
July 22nd, 2004, 09:33 AM
All finished ^^

Thanks sweetie! :hugz: Please check your PMs. :smile:

IvyWitch
July 22nd, 2004, 10:43 AM
all fixed! Sorry about that, that'll teach me to do it without my glasses. --;

Avalon
July 22nd, 2004, 10:48 AM
Thank you, my sweet myopic Taiyo :lol: :hugz:

Convallaria
July 22nd, 2004, 04:26 PM
Taiyo (http://www.mysticwicks.org/member.php?u=7158), did you forget about me?

IvyWitch
July 22nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
Nope, post # 111.

Silver Stardust
July 22nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
I was wonder if i could have a blinky. One with sky blue letters and an elf.

bridgewitch
July 22nd, 2004, 08:52 PM
Id like the rectalgular glitz in burgandy ish tones with the script to say onward thru the fog. Please ??? Thank you! BB!

Convallaria
July 23rd, 2004, 08:02 PM
Hey, here's the new one ^^
oh, sorry, maybe you didnt get my last message.. I asked if it was possible to eliminate the flower and bouncing stars and gold boxes, and just have the sunset_winds part, with maybe a graphic before it which I would leave up to you.. If it wasnt too much trouble. If it is then don't worry about it :)

IvyWitch
July 23rd, 2004, 08:51 PM
oh, sorry, maybe you didnt get my last message.. I asked if it was possible to eliminate the flower and bouncing stars and gold boxes, and just have the sunset_winds part, with maybe a graphic before it which I would leave up to you.. If it wasnt too much trouble. If it is then don't worry about it :)

Sure. ^^

sorry, sometimes I get a little carried away ^^
(sorry, technical diifulties with saving the new version here....ok, thats better now.. )

IvyWitch
July 26th, 2004, 10:03 AM
I was wonder if i could have a blinky. One with sky blue letters and an elf.

Here ya go. ^^

DragonsChest
July 26th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Help! Your wonderful blinkie you made for me is gone. Do you know where it might be? It's not even showing up in the original post anymore. I miss it!!!! :wah:

IvyWitch
July 26th, 2004, 10:17 AM
I went through and deleted a bunch of attachments, I didn't realize that it was possible to use the image address for the attachment in the sig. If anyone else has this problem let me know and I can re-upload it or host it for you.

DragonsChest
July 26th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Thank you!!! It's so nice to have my blinkie back. :boquet:

IvyWitch
July 26th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Id like the rectalgular glitz in burgandy ish tones with the script to say onward thru the fog. Please ??? Thank you! BB!

Here ya go ^^

magick_faerie
July 26th, 2004, 03:02 PM
I WANT A BANNER MEMMEMEMEMEME lol

um could i have a banner that reads like my signiture??? (see below) with a faerie on it?? in purple and pink:D

if you could help that would be great

Blessings
Fae

IvyWitch
July 26th, 2004, 03:10 PM
I WANT A BANNER MEMMEMEMEMEME lol

um could i have a banner that reads like my signiture??? (see below) with a faerie on it?? in purple and pink:D

if you could help that would be great

Blessings
Fae

The quote in your sig is a bit long for a banner or for a block blinkie....did you have anything else you wanted?

bridgewitch
July 26th, 2004, 05:10 PM
thanks so much for sharing your talents!

IvyWitch
July 26th, 2004, 05:20 PM
:ahhhh:

Those of you who requested but didn't get your blinkie yet, just to let you know if I don't finish them tonight I won't be able to work on them again until thursday - my parents are away and I have to go over there and house sit and take care of the dogs for two days.

So, don't worry I have not forgotten. ^^ Just a little frazzeled

Silver Stardust
July 26th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Thank you for the cool blinky i love it

Gwenhwyfar
July 26th, 2004, 06:02 PM
would it be to much to ask for a block letter blinkie with my name and a clover, if you cant do a clover maybe a little dragon fly?...when you get back of course xx

magick186
July 26th, 2004, 06:41 PM
I can't find the blinkie you made for me! :wah:

IvyWitch
July 26th, 2004, 08:11 PM
I can't find the blinkie you made for me! :wah:

Sorry, thought you got it already!

magick_faerie
July 27th, 2004, 11:48 AM
ok, will wait i can be patient:D:D:D. cant wait for ma blinky **does a dance** oh sorry...patience....ok lol.

Blessings

Fae

IvyWitch
July 29th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Yay, your blinkie is done Charmed. ^^

IvyWitch
July 29th, 2004, 11:31 AM
ok, will wait i can be patient:D:D:D. cant wait for ma blinky **does a dance** oh sorry...patience....ok lol.

Blessings

Fae

All done. ^^

I haven't done a banner one in a really long time, I forgot how fun they were!

IvyWitch
July 29th, 2004, 11:32 AM
would it be to much to ask for a block letter blinkie with my name and a clover, if you cant do a clover maybe a little dragon fly?...when you get back of course xx

All done. ^^

IvyWitch
July 29th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Ok, I'm going to have to stop taking requests for a little while, I have some other projects I need to focus on before school starts.

Hopefully I can start up again soon. ^^

magick_faerie
July 29th, 2004, 02:56 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU its ace. now how on earth do i put it in my signiture????

Fae

Gwenhwyfar
July 29th, 2004, 04:13 PM
All done. ^^

Ohhh that is to perfect, exactly what I had in mind...thank you sooo much!!

magick_faerie
August 1st, 2004, 11:41 AM
um...ivywitch..you told me how to put my banner in my signature but its not working, when i right click on your picture it doesnt give me a hyperlink:(( help!!!

IvyWitch
August 1st, 2004, 01:31 PM
um...ivywitch..you told me how to put my banner in my signature but its not working, when i right click on your picture it doesnt give me a hyperlink:(( help!!!

try this ^^

http://mysticwicks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25340&stc=1

magick_faerie
August 1st, 2004, 01:37 PM
ty ty ty your a star. its wicked

blessings

fae