mol
August 4th, 2001, 10:52 PM
Its on the radio right now...

Ahhh...memories...

Hahahahahaha....

mol
August 4th, 2001, 10:58 PM
Ahhh man!!

They cut out the laugh at the end. What a gip.

reanna
August 4th, 2001, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by mol
Ahhh man!!

They cut out the laugh at the end. What a gip.

No doubt!! That is the best part.

Vincent Price..... Now there's a powerful voice

MammaStar
August 5th, 2001, 12:05 AM
I remember me and my friends gathering at my house to watch the video premiere on MTV! We lived near the woods and LOVED scaring ourselves silly after seeing that video. 8O

SpikesPet5150
August 5th, 2001, 12:09 AM
I may be the only one on this board that still likes Michael Jackson! LOL I mean, as far as what kind of man he is, or what he's been accused of doing.. I know nothing about that, so I'm not going to ever pass judgement on him. You have to admit, he's one helluva talented musician.. and being famous since the age of 5 kinda proves it! And man.. he was gooooood lookin' during his "thriller" days! And those moves! Yum. :)
~Bree

loopy
August 5th, 2001, 01:58 AM
I agree with you, Bree. I love his old stuff. And Thriller has to be one of the best music videos... totally creepy.

Andromeda
August 5th, 2001, 11:13 AM
I love michael Jackson..... Thriller is a mighty good song. I'm a HUGE fan of Janet Jackson.

MistOfTheSea86
August 5th, 2001, 12:37 PM
Darkness Falls Across the land...:D

SpikesPet5150
August 5th, 2001, 12:50 PM
hehehe

The midnight hour is close at hand... creatures crawl in search of blood... to terrorize your neighborhood... and whosoever shall be found without the soul for getting down.. must stand and face the hounds of hell and rot inside a corpse shell.. the foulest stenches in the air.. the funk of 40 thousand years... and grisley ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom.. and though you fight to stay alive, your body starts to shiver.. for no mere mortal can resist.... the evil of the thriller. Mwahahaha!"

I am such a nerd!!!
~Bree

SimplyStrange
August 6th, 2001, 04:15 AM
Hehe, look at the memories you brought back mol!

My chorus teacher a couple of years ago had a list of best music videos of all time and I think Thriller was number one. Everytime he showed it to us, the whole class would crowd around the TV we had in there and sing along...it was great!