View Full Version : Soapers look here

June 1st, 2004, 03:56 PM
I am attending a soaping convention in Agust and I was thinking some of you here may be close enough to go as well and intrested. Also they are still looking for a few more people to do presentations. Well, thought I would share. here is the link to there site. http://www.chicagosoapandcandlemakers.com/

I was also wondering soapers who have there own sites, what do you use for youre shoping cart. I was thinking paypal but not sure thats the best.

June 1st, 2004, 04:16 PM
May I ask you a question please :)....I've just started making soap...well, ordering the supplies to make soap :lol:....anyway, I read that its suggested that herbs or flowers not be put in soap :(.....I was hoping to be able to put dried rose petals and rosemary and stuff like that in my soap. Can I not do that??

June 1st, 2004, 04:48 PM
yes you can put them in. I have dried herbs or clay in almost all of my soaps. my customers like the ones with them better. I have never heard the suggestion not to. almost all of the soaping companys sell them for that purpose. rose petals I have had no luck with though, I have to grind them into powder. rosemarry I would steep firts they are needle like and hard.

June 1st, 2004, 05:05 PM
Thanks hon :)

June 1st, 2004, 05:11 PM
Thanks hon :) no problem

June 2nd, 2004, 01:39 AM
:broomride just making sure some of you see. I would love if more people I interact with were involved.