PDA

View Full Version : step!

Mysticism Deity
June 10th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Okay I have to brag about my twins..........

Well I am proud and happy of my little Elijah!! He took his first step tonight!!! Mike missed it and doesn't believe me, he thinks that if he missed it then it really didnt happen......grrrrrr but he did take a step whether he saw it or not!!!! I was holding only one of Elijahs hands, we stood side my side, it was so cute, and he would walk along side of me. He was loving it!! he would get mad at me when I let go of his hand cus right when he was in the middle of a step he would fall and he would get mad cus he LOVES walking. Finially he just stood there while I was holding his hand so I figured it was the best time to let go and he wouldn't fall over since he wasn't in the middle of a step. As soon as I let go HE TOOK A STEP!! Then of course he stood for a split second and fell. But I count that as his first step. It was a full step! He's been taking half steps then falling over. In the next couple of days I am hoping he will do 2 steps and just work his way up. I know I am probably wishing for a lot here but hey anything can happen right?

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY! you guys have no idea. He isnt even 9 1/2 months old yet!!! But I knew I was going to have early walkers. They have been 2-3 months ahead of themsleves since birth!

I worked with Hayden a bit but he isn't as interested. He is still learning how to stand up. He did stand up on his own today, 3 times!! so both of them accomplished a milestone. Hayden walks on his tipy toes its so cute! We tried to get Elijah to take another step but he gets so excited and frustrated and just falls over when I let him go in the middle of step and he would not hold still he just kept on walking so I had no choice but to hold onto him haha. He wants to walk around.......he was almost running when I was holding his hand.well I thought I would share that with you all!! I knew the day would come soon.

babies are so amazing. I learn so much from them. I just wish they didn't grow up so fast.

:dancy::dancy::dancy:

soilsigh aingeal
June 10th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Yay!!! :adidas:

LadyTrinity
June 10th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I'd be lucky if I Could get my 9 month old to want to crawl. LOL some reason he wont. :geez: But thats okay. I dont own a cam so I hope im there for his first step!

Mysticism Deity
June 10th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I hear some babies dont even learn to crawl they learn to walk instead. Maybe thats what it'll be like with your little one?

I am happy to say Elijah took 3 steps today!! I wasnt expecting him to take any for a few days or even weeks. but he did it again today.