PDA

View Full Version : Moon signs

scorpiomoon
August 9th, 2001, 12:32 PM
I hear so much about Sun signs, how can I figure out what my Moon sign is? I am into Astrology but I want to learn more about it. I appreciate the info. = ) Thanks!!!

Methanespirit
August 9th, 2001, 05:24 PM
You should invest into a couple of ephemerides, one for the 20th century and one for the first half of the 21st century. They can be purhcased at most any New-Age or Spritisit book store. Now concerning your birth Moon; Tropically, it is in Libra. Sidereally, it is in Virgo- the investigators, engineering, and communicator's sign. Are you good at research, graphics, drawing plans (Astrology charts), and math, or writing, and general communication? How about building and engineering things? -Moon Virgo! Every interested woman should know what her Moon-sign is, because depending on the strength of the Lunar position, with respect to the Sun, in her nativity, the Moon sign of occupation will often dominate the personality of a woman. Sun sign Astrology is more for a man's delineation, where as that of a woman should concentrate more on her Moon sign at birth. The exceptions to this general rule is if the moon occupies a stronger position in a man's chart than his birth Sun, and vice-versa for a woman.

Arduinna
August 10th, 2001, 06:15 PM
why not get a free natal chart at www.astro.com ? you just need you birth date, time and place. It will tell you what moon sign you were born under.

scorpiomoon
August 13th, 2001, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the info. I went to www.astro.com and everything Methanespirit said was correct. It was interesting to actually see how the chart looks and it makes more sense to me seeing it than reading about it.