PDA

View Full Version : Can any1 tell me how to make my banners shift?

Wolf's Rain
June 29th, 2004, 01:08 PM
I dont have enough to worry about yet, but if & when I get more, i'd like to know.

Id also like to do it myself if i can, to be more computer independent, if someone could just tell me how. Is it even possible, or do I need some program?

:T :yourock: :T

Vampy
June 29th, 2004, 01:22 PM
I dont know how to do it myself...

But I am going to think that you might need the Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Image Ready... thats what I think... let me know when you find out...

Forever Yours,

Emirald
June 29th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I rotated it for you, if thats what you wanted. :yayhawaii

SilentDreams
June 29th, 2004, 06:40 PM
well i see you have them rotated but just so you know you need to download the trial version of adobe ainimation shop 3....thats what i use

SilverClaw
June 30th, 2004, 12:09 AM
I use a gif animator... hey what is this about adobe ainimation shop 3....can you get that trial off of the adboe web site?:thewave:

WynterWynd
July 2nd, 2004, 12:17 AM
You can get Microsoft GIF animator off the web for free. Its no prize, but it works and it won't expire;)

Microsoft GIF (http://www.idp.net/freesoft/gif_anim.asp)

...and then there is this one that is free also

GIFWorks (http://www.gifworks.com/) its online, no install, and free.

Vampy
July 3rd, 2004, 01:33 AM
i tried Microsoft GIF Animator, but it reduced the quality of my pictures, is there a better way?

BlueFlame
July 3rd, 2004, 04:07 AM
Did you check out all of the save settings? Thats probably what did it.

What did you use to create your banners? Paint Shop Pro, comes with Animation Shop, and Adobe Photoshop comes with an animator program too.

As far as free programs go, you're probably not going to get anything spectacular.

Vampy
July 3rd, 2004, 04:32 PM
Did you check out all of the save settings? Thats probably what did it.

What did you use to create your banners? Paint Shop Pro, comes with Animation Shop, and Adobe Photoshop comes with an animator program too.

As far as free programs go, you're probably not going to get anything spectacular.

I did check the save settings, but there wasn't alot there...

I have Adobe Photoshop 7 and I have Adobe Image Ready, But I Never Figured Out How To Make It Rotate The Banners

WynterWynd
July 6th, 2004, 06:46 PM
i tried Microsoft GIF Animator, but it reduced the quality of my pictures, is there a better way?they already have to be GIF's (and a few weren't) for the MicroSoft one and the online one to work.

;)