PDA

View Full Version : how come I'm not getting any comments?

Danustouch
August 12th, 2001, 01:38 PM
hey...i'm not getting any ratings or comments! C'mon people...i need to know if they are terrible!!!!!! tell me so I can revise!

Semele
August 12th, 2001, 05:04 PM
They are terrible...all terrible!!! LOL!!! Just kidding!!! I haven't had a chance to read them yet...will after the week-end of work. I only came to read Flar7's because he wont leave me alone until I did!!! Lucky for me everyone doesn't have my phone number!!
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

I will read and reply soon Sweetie...I am sure they are great!!

Danustouch
August 13th, 2001, 12:49 AM
LOL..i understand. I just really like constructive critcism. So..if there is something you don't like about them, when you DO read them..let me know. I hope to eventually publish a book of my poetry...so..need the critques!

reanna
August 13th, 2001, 03:26 AM
Okay dokey:):):)

I have rated a few. I will go over and check through again.

:):):)

Semele
August 13th, 2001, 08:34 AM
I think a book is a great idea!!! You go girl. If it comes from the heart all poetry is awesome in my opinion!

AutumnFire
August 13th, 2001, 04:34 PM
They are wonderful...you are very talented

mama svaha
August 13th, 2001, 04:47 PM
Just kidding, I haven't read your stuff, but I thought I could give you a hug. I will go read some of your stuff now. How bad could it be...AND at least you had the courage to take a risk and show it .

Lucidia
August 15th, 2001, 12:56 PM
heh.. if i can find time i'd love to read your work.

i once posted a WHOLE BUNCH of my work into a single thread (to conserve space, since i have hundreds of poems, and other people here had done the "post all their poems in a special thread for their work" thing, so i did too.)

no one commented :(

i stopped posting my stuff in this forum after that... but i guess i'll make more effort to come and comment... there are defintely a lot of talented writers here. i'm way too sensitive, and I doubt i'll have the guts to post much here anymore... but doesn't mean i can't give my opinion ;)

Danustouch
August 15th, 2001, 01:08 PM
Thanks guys!

and lucidia..you SHOULD post your writings again. I'd love to read some of it. I might try to backtrack later on today, to read some. Right now..I have to head out though, and do a little shopping, and then my cleaning...ugh. Why do hubbys' make such messes?

mama svaha
August 15th, 2001, 01:51 PM
I thought I did. It's not here. How rude of me not to post HERE. I'm sure I thought that was what I was doing...I'll go read you again.

mama svaha
August 15th, 2001, 01:59 PM
It's after, AT COURT...that was the one about the man who was enjoying your worship and praise?
:uzi: That's for him.
:cool: That's for you

Danustouch
August 16th, 2001, 10:12 AM
Thank you Mama :) LOL.